The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2006, 05:57 AM
Commoner

the boulevard st germain is half in the 6e and the 7e arrondissement and she lives in the 7e

Old 06-10-2006, 08:11 AM
Commoner

I'm wondering why nobody is asking for her address... <removed off topic part -tbhrc>

Old 06-10-2006, 09:08 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouAnne
the boulevard st germain is half in the 6e and the 7e arrondissement and she lives in the 7e
When I was in Paris in March, I was on this rue hoping to catch a glimpse of one of the trio. I didn't, though. :o

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 06-10-2006, 12:34 PM
Aristocracy

I've been in paris for the beginning of Roland Garros and I have seen a few matches! At the occasion I also made a turn around the saint-germain des prés quartier but I saw nobody of the casiraghis! but as it seems I've been in the wrong quartier as I've always been in the belief she was living in the 6th arondissement...
Old 06-11-2006, 12:20 PM
Aristocracy

I have heard that the most elegant street in Paris is the avenue Fauche.Anybody from Paris can confirm that?
Old 06-11-2006, 12:53 PM
Nobility

Yes It's a wonderful street very class !! but th real name is Foch !:)
Old 06-11-2006, 12:55 PM
Courtier

The Grimaldi had/have a flat in Avenue Foch (I think they lived there when Caro and Steph studied in Paris), but I'm pretty sure the Casiraghi don't live there...
Old 06-11-2006, 02:51 PM
Aristocracy

Oops!Foch:p
Old 06-11-2006, 07:27 PM

Paris is a big town and the Casiraghis are busy, jet-setting people, so even if they are in Paris at the same time as you are, the chances of 'bumping into them' at random is.....well, a needle in a hay stack. Whether they in 6e or 7e, they have places that they go that are in all different parts of the city. So expecting them to be confined to one neighborhood or one street is a bit silly, don't you think?:p
Old 06-14-2006, 05:00 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Whether they in 6e or 7e, they have places that they go that are in all different parts of the city.
That's for sure.But i'd LOVE to see them.Especially Charlotte.:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina8675
Yes It's a wonderful street very class !! but th real name is Foch !:)
Yes and their appartment is very close to the appartment that Aristotle Onassis has lived and died at the number 78.
Old 06-14-2006, 02:43 PM
Nobility

no new pics of charlotte? :(
Old 06-14-2006, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlilly2005
no new pics of charlotte? :(
People mag. has a D&G pic if anyone has a scanner. You see the whole dress.
Old 06-14-2006, 03:28 PM
Nobility

^ did they show andrea in the mag too
Old 06-14-2006, 05:55 PM
Aristocracy

why are there no pics on the net recently? only in the magazines that's pretty strange... in the Spanish magazine Semana is apparently another picture of her! would be nice if somebody could scan all those pics ...
Old 06-14-2006, 08:13 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cath85
why are there no pics on the net recently? only in the magazines that's pretty strange... in the Spanish magazine Semana is apparently another picture of her! would be nice if somebody could scan all those pics ...
There are a couple of possible reasons;

1) The Picture Agencies didn't think them important enough to put on the Internet.

2) The Pictures were taken by a freelance Paparazzi not connected to any Picture Agency-they contact magazines directly.

It is most probably reason 2.
Old 06-14-2006, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos
There are a couple of possible reasons;

1) The Picture Agencies didn't think them important enough to put on the Internet.

2) The Pictures were taken by a freelance Paparazzi not connected to any Picture Agency-they contact magazines directly.

It is most probably reason 2.
But People Magazine is not a tabloid. Nor is Point du Vue. Tabloids are usually the only publications that buy directly from paparazzi, I think. The more "respectable" publications go through the agencies. Is that right?
Old 06-14-2006, 09:06 PM
Aristocracy

Hi CT,
I think generally you are right but there are bound to be exceptions to the rule- if the paps have missed a photo and the mags want it, I think they are likely to buy it if it is offered them.
Old 06-22-2006, 09:42 AM
Majesty

Okay, I have deleted several post in this thread because they were so called 'empty posts'. Please take a look at the TRF Posting Rules & Guidelines #3:

Please refrain from making “empty” posts that don’t contribute to discussion at the forum. We consider the following kind of comments “empty” posts:
  • I agree
  • Thanks for the pics.
  • Cool!
  • I haven’t heard anything about it
  • interesting
  • That’s what I thought
  • I Don’t Know
  • Noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
  • Me either
  • I believe so
  • I didn’t think they were
  • Just what I Was about to say
  • OK I get it now
  • Can’t wait
  • Very Stunning !!!
  • The Princess is sooo beautiful!
  • You never know
  • What????????!!!!!!!!
  • LOL
  • Not sure
  • Amen!
  • Any pics yet?
  • I love Prince/Princess X!
  • Anything new?
  • What is she doing these days?

As we strive to have a forum that encourages and fosters discussion and furthers our knowledge of royalty, history, social causes, culture, etc., the above kind of comments do not further a discussion or make a thread interesting reading for other members. The success of TRF rests on the opinions and contributions from our members. We would ask that posts add to the discussion and that members give their reasons for thinking as they do. For example, it’s nice to thank members for posting pictures. We all like to know that our efforts are appreciated by others and it makes us happy to continue to post more pictures. However, just saying “Thank you for the pictures” can be empty. Instead, comment on which you picture you like the most and why. Such a comment can foster more discussion or generate questions rather than just looking at endless pictures.

Thanks for your cooperation,

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator

Old 06-24-2006, 06:35 PM
Aristocracy

Do you think that Charlotte and Felix are heading on to the Pacha after the horse show because they were walking around with a bunch of luggage and heading towards the boat docks in a couple of the pictures in the other thread.
Old 06-25-2006, 03:40 PM
Commoner

I don't think so as charlotte will received her exams results.If she pass it she will have to prepare her oral, so no time for a trip.