Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 18 : May 2006 - July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
louisgarrel said:
i don't know why that sie won't work for me

It's the Getty Images site. The most recent photos of Charlotte at Getty Images are of the Monaco Grand Prix and they are already posted in that thread. So no worries :).

Tbhrc, there are oics if Charlotte at the D&G party in Cannes in this week's "CHI"! She went there with Andrea and Pierre.

Tosca said:
Tbhrc, there are oics if Charlotte at the D&G party in Cannes in this week's "CHI"! She went there with Andrea and Pierre.

who's on the cover? Could anybody scan it pleas? thanks!otherwise I'll look for the magazine this week but it might come to us a bit later and I'd have to pay more than you pay in Italy.

Charlotte's Beauty is the usual theme for the media coverage of the Casiraghis, but it seems that the predominant theme for the D&G party was all about Andrea and Tatiana, the Jet Set Couple.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Charlotte's Beauty is the usual theme for the media coverage of the Casiraghis, but it seems that the predominant theme for the D&G party was all about Andrea and Tatiana, the Jet Set Couple.

i have notice in the media in general are focusing more and more on andrea and tati...and char is no longer the main attracion when it comes to the trio....but then again one can argue that andrea is making a lot of appearences lately giving the press what they want and char is kinda hiding away choosing not to be seen...like at the D&G party, going through the back door instead of the red carpet..

I also think there is more anticipation that Andrea may inherit the throne. Then Andrea and the girl he marries will definitely get more press attention then. IMO Charlotte will always be a media darling. It's just been a news slump on Charlotte especially after all the excitement about Jazmin.

Last edited:
Char didn't enter the D&G party from the back door, she passed on the red carpet, she just was in a hurry and didn't stop to pose for the cameras. BTW, Pierre was at the party as well...

Nobody can help and post pics???

Can somebody at least descrive her? how she was dressed etc???

Thanks

she had a blue top and the photo show her with stefano gabbana and dominic Dolce. she's very pretty

Here is the pic from the D&G Party - Chi Magazine

12308jm.jpg

char dosn't look to trilled to be there.....i think her time in cannes and monaco wasn't a plesant for her, i mean in all the pics she didn't seem happy....i wonder whats going on with her

you know i've seen her many times in the street as I leave in the same quatier and she always seems to be scared by people so I can easely suppose that so much photographs makes her uncomfortable.

^well, at other times she seem to be very relaxed and even enjoing the spotlight...and lately i think she's been looking kinda sad.
i said this befor in another post, but, dose anyone think she looks like she may have been dumped? i don't know, it's just a possibility, maybe

thank you tbhrc;)
Charlotte looks gorgeous as always:D

Thanks, she looks so much like her mother... a real beauty.

Thanks tbhrc! She somehow reminds me of her mom in 1974's Red Cross Ball (my avatar) or the TV Festival in 1978!

Great Tbhrc !! Charlotte looks so nice as always ! Thanks a lot for it !:) ;)

LouAnne said:
you know i've seen her many times in the street as I leave in the same quatier and she always seems to be scared by people so I can easely suppose that so much photographs makes her uncomfortable.

What arrondisement is that? Have you ever made eye contact with her or smiled at her?

7e arrondissement. no Ive never but I probably will one day

Charlotte has so much of her mother it's sometimes scary.

I like Charlotte's heart necklace from the D&G party. I wonder how the rest of her dress looked?

It was a blue strech dress with a short skirt (I mean not a skirt, but the dress was short). Nice on her but nothing revolutionary or particular...

I didn't see him, not on paper or on tv (but it was just a very quick video, maybe 2 or 3 seconds of her entering the party). I assume he was not there as he didn't attend the football match or the GP with the rest of the Family; maybe he was in Paris. But his sister was there (at the Beach Club with Pierre).

Kisses

I came on this website first to find things about royals families for my homework and when I saw that charlotte casiraghi was so adored by people I thaught that people here would enjoy to know how was she like in her everyday life.

LouAnne said:
7e arrondissement. no Ive never but I probably will one day
doesn't she live in the 6th arrondissement? :confused:

cath85 said:
doesn't she live in the 6th arrondissement? :confused:

I always thought she lived around St. Germain de Pres and that is in the 7th I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom