The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 08:14 AM
Nobility

can anyone make out what magazine she is carrying in the bag...it looks like a girl with brown hair and a green shirt...it would be cool to read the same magazine as her

Old 05-05-2006, 08:25 AM
Aristocracy

I was wondering the same hihi
but to me it looks like a man with dark hair...

Old 05-05-2006, 12:36 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
Thanks for the pics. I'm starting doubting that Char is going to take any of her exams in May this year: she is really travelling around too much for a girl under pressure and preparing for very important exams...Any opinion of our French friends?

Kisses
I was thinking the same Grace.Who knows maybe she's too confident for herself.I really wish her the best though..
Old 05-05-2006, 01:42 PM
Aristocracy

Or maybe she has a learning technique which allows her to do all the things together, including the fun side. What works for one person might not work for the other. Some people prepare one exam for months, some for a few weeks. Some stay in their rooms for days and nights, others can easily go out almost every night. Who knows maybe she has a really good memory so she doesn't need to much time to rememer. I think it's great if you can allow yourself to relax even when you prepare for an important exam. Pushing your brain overtime can do a lot of harm. That being said, I almost destroyed myself 2 years ago with my exams and I wouldn't wish that for anyone!
Old 05-05-2006, 03:28 PM
Gentry

in the picture she is reading something, perhaps she is studying while traveling. ahe looks very concentrated on the book she's holding.
Old 05-05-2006, 09:36 PM
Heir Presumptive

I normaly don't like those hats, but it looks really cute on her. she keeps getting prettier. Alot of people loose the looks when they get older, but she isn't.

Old 05-06-2006, 12:27 PM
Nobility

Old pics of Charlote in ballet

(http://de.groups.yahoo.com/group/cha...guid=196137787) sorry those pics are extrated to this site but I don't know where he take it !!
Old 05-07-2006, 04:16 AM
Commoner

Thanks for the new and old pics Nina.
About Avignon pics: Nice cowboy hat!! She looks like a Texas Ranger. Look out, Chuck Norris! Hehe...
Talking seriously: she is still very charming. God bless Charlotte!! (more? yes)

And just when I thought that he was disappeared (perhaps taken by aliens), Felix Krueger comes back from the dead. A nightmare with no end, unless… never mind.

Kisses

PS: Monaco GP is coming. Charlotte will be there. Want to bet?
Old 05-08-2006, 12:25 AM
Gentry

will charlotte be there:) I hope so..maybe even felix?
Old 05-08-2006, 03:11 PM
Nobility

NEWS PICS of Charlotte at nice airport with Juliette Maillot.
(brunopress)

Old 05-08-2006, 03:46 PM

Beautiful pics! Did she cut her hair since the rose ball? I think she looks very pretty with this "length" of her hair!
Old 05-08-2006, 05:48 PM
Royal Highness

Spending weekend at Cte D'Azur..

Thanx for pics, Nina!
Old 05-08-2006, 05:52 PM
Gentry

Yeah, I hope both Char & Felix are at the GP together, so we can get a lot of photos of the two of them.
Old 05-08-2006, 07:57 PM
Nobility

Does Charlotte have a bodyguard because I've never seen pics of him/her.
Old 05-08-2006, 08:42 PM
Gentry

i dont know if she does..but you would think she does wouldnt you? Maybe just like one or something?
Old 05-08-2006, 08:48 PM
Courtier

All members of the Princely Family have security personnel whether or not they hold a royal title. Princess Stephanie has two and her kids have one each so it's safe to assume that Char has at least one.

Kindness is the magic elixir of love - The Practice of Kindness
Old 05-08-2006, 11:46 PM
Nobility

char looks great...i really like that hot pink colour on her.....i haven't seen char with juliette since last year i think......it's nice to see she still talkes to her because they go way way back.
Old 05-09-2006, 12:46 AM
Nobility

she looked very beautiful with felix...and they both are beautiful couple...:) ..i like the hat, she looked nice with it...felix is really one handsome guy, don't you agree?:p
Old 05-09-2006, 01:03 AM
Nobility

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraDaniel
she looked very beautiful with felix...and they both are beautiful couple...:) ..i like the hat, she looked nice with it...felix is really one handsome guy, don't you agree?:p
totally agree...
i never really noticed befor how good looking he was...
he remindes me a lot of gaspard ulliel
Old 05-09-2006, 09:23 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydura0717
Does Charlotte have a bodyguard
that's why she has Felix. :p

Closed Thread