Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 17 : April 2006 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CasiraghiTrio said:
Lord, oh lord, why do the Casiraghis have to be so mysterious?!

First of all: Thanks to everyone answered me. You people are very kind.

CasiraghiTrio: 100% agreed. I think they should have an official site just like any rock band does (hehehe)… Can you guys imagine how easy it would be to find char’s photos or news? I mean, come on Charlotte: wherever you are… make a blog for us! Move your noble ass out of the shadows! We want you on TV 24h a day…like Paris Hilton. You better join the next Big Brother!! (where I wrote in red, remember: "I’m just keeeeeeding!!!!" Don’t kill me… but I’m seriously about the blog or the official site).

A Brazilian kiss ;) for each girl in the forum!

[FONT=&quot](And sorry about my bad English. You didn’t see yet my Portuguese … it’s worst…I am almost incommunicable...hahaha)
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

BOB SACAMANO

^ oh, you know my good friend Bob Sacamano too!!!

i know this is a touchy subject but does anyone still remember what char's grades were from high school? i know a few years back someone posted her report card on the web.

louisgarrel said:

i know this is a touchy subject but does anyone still remember what char's grades were from high school? i know a few years back someone posted her report card on the web.

tres bien meaning very good.

louisgarrel said:

Does anyone still have that report card and could post? Because I've never saw it!:( :mad: :p I mean how could someone get her report card up?! That sounds impossible to me,because thats confindential and why would Princess Caroline give it to the press?! If that was really her report card and not a fake it must have been Charlotte or someone in the famiily and is a member under this forum or it was a toatl fake! Please show me it,becuase it sounds like a fake! I just can't believe it!:confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

louisgarrel said:

Me and Kramer!!! I have know Bob since last Festivus holiday. (hehe...some pelople will not understand...)
About Char's grades: i want to see too!!

BOB SACAMANO

well, char is the one whom the media seems to focus more on. just a while ago on tv a show called INSIDE EDITION just aird a segment focusing on char's looks, they went on and on about her beauty then went on to say her looks run in the family and showed her brothers, they didn't have any real news, which disappointed me

I`m new in this forum and I just want to say hello to everybody!

Deadline Press

Monaco DANS LE CADRE DU PRINTEMPS DES ARTS 2006, LA PRINCESSE CAROLINE ET SA FILLE CHARLOTTE ONT ASSISTÉ À LA REPRÉSENTATION DU BALLET CHASSÉ-CROISÉ Dans le cadre du Printemps des Arts 2006, les choregraphes Jean Christophe Maillot et Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui ont presente Chasse Croisee pour deux creations. Une idee originale ou le but est d'offrir une autre vie, un autre destin a des pieces musicales datant de plusieurs siecles comme les oeuvres de l'italien Monteverdi pour Maillot et celles de l'allemand Schutz pour Cherkaoui. Ces morceaux sont joues par l'ensemble Akademia. Karl Lagerfeld a signe les costumes et la scenographie a ete realisee par Rolf Sachs pour Maillot et Gilles Delmas pour Cherkaoui.Tout ces elements reunis ne pouvaient pas laisser insensible la Presidente du Printemps des Arts S.A.R. la Princesse Caroline de Hanovre venue en famille avec son epoux Ernst August, sa fille sa Charlotte et son fils Pierre, assister a la premiere au Grimaldi Forum..

w06jo1.jpg

w06jq9.jpg

w06l29.jpg

w06l4z.jpg

w06l9w.jpg

w06lfp.jpg

she looks different in these pics. red is a good color on her. Love her bag, hate her shoes.

oh and the suit doesn't do much for her.

I hate those shoes too! I hate to be mean but gosh what is she thinking with these selections! oh well, maybe in her mind they look good!

i like her lip colour, it suits well with her colouring...i do not mind the suit though, but i definately do not like the shoes she wore....remember the black high heels she wore for the grandfather's mass recently? well, if she had a different colour, say chocolate or beige, it would be better ....she would looked prettier and more feminine...IMHO..

auroraDaniel said:
i like her lip colour, it suits well with her colouring...i do not mind the suit though, but i definately do not like the shoes she wore....remember the black high heels she wore for the grandfather's mass recently? well, if she had a different colour, say chocolate or beige, it would be better ....she would looked prettier and more feminine...IMHO..
yeah those shoes she wore look plain tacky on her.

I definitely don't like the ensemble, but hey, she's young. There are some items that I bought when I was younger that I am like :eek: now!

She will come into her own style in time.

she looks so grown up in the pics, she remindes me of caroline attending official buissness.

i don't like her shoes with the suit, nor do i like the bag, it kind of something paris hilton would wear

ugh i actually HATE the outfit, every part of it, except for her shoes! they are the only trendy, cool thing she is wearing.

so from what i understand from the article clip, charlotte and her mother were at a ballet called "chassé-croisé" for a festival of arts in monaco?

anna

i do not like outfit she wears.. look like bad fashion choice? where was she? (once again sorry for english just came from africa)

Now, I'm a great fan of Charlotte's style and I have always admired the way she dresses. This most recent outfit is something else, though. It is the first one ever that I feel is simply bad. She can't honestly think those shoes look good, can she? Why does she wear stuff that so obviously doesn't match? Is it rebellion or what? The shoes are so heavy and clumsy-looking when compared to the rest of the outfit. They have no class whatsoever and look very "cheap"...

What saddens me most of all is her make-up, though. She has the most perfect skin, so why cover it with so much make-up? She's wearing buckets of base, which makes her look like an entirely different person. The thick make-up makes her look so old for her years that it's almost scary. :'(

Ive read in another forum that shoes with that platform ar very popular lately. I think it just doesnt match with the rest of the outfit.

miau said:
Now, I'm a great fan of Charlotte's style and I have always admired the way she dresses. This most recent outfit is something else, though. It is the first one ever that I feel is simply bad. She can't honestly think those shoes look good, can she? Why does she wear stuff that so obviously doesn't match? Is it rebellion or what? The shoes are so heavy and clumsy-looking when compared to the rest of the outfit. They have no class whatsoever and look very "cheap"...

What saddens me most of all is her make-up, though. She has the most perfect skin, so why cover it with so much make-up? She's wearing buckets of base, which makes her look like an entirely different person. The thick make-up makes her look so old for her years that it's almost scary. :'(

You just said everything I wanted to say;)
agree 100%

miau said:

too much base? no wonder when i saw the pic, i went "oh, she's so white!" :eek: :D

Charlotte is having a crazy phase. She will learn over time what works and what doesn't work. Sometimes we all see things that look good in the store, or even look good on us, but in a photograph it looks bad, or just looks bad the way you're standing or in certain lighting. Experience will teach her what works best at these types of events. Lord knows her aunt and mama made plenty of mistakes when they were learning (and still make mistakes after all this time.)

The shoes would probably not be too bad if were paired with another outfit. They are not flattering for her legs either.
Her hair could have been fixed better, it looks so messy from some angles. I dont like her lipstick either.

Ok lets just say i dont like the outfit! lol

The red lips are wonderful. but did she change her haircoulour?It looks like it is a bit red!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom