The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 08:01 AM

I am convinced the pic of Char I posted is a cell phone pic. I don't remember who first suggested it, but in any case I agree. this was the only paparazzi-type of pic of charlotte that came up under that photo site. the others were of the memorial service, the rose ball, the enthronement events. I don't know why they just bought the one pic, but it seems to me that they won't be able to sell that to any magazines, so we won't get any wonderful scans. :(

Old 04-12-2006, 10:25 AM
Majesty

Scans from Hello and Lecturas

Old 04-12-2006, 11:13 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbhrc
Scans from Hello and Lecturas

This girl is I think, Cecile Winkler, Felix' sister.
Old 04-12-2006, 01:09 PM
Courtier

yeah she is! you can kinda tell because she looks so much like him!
Old 04-12-2006, 02:09 PM
Courtier

Thanks, I love elarged pictures :p
Old 04-12-2006, 02:39 PM
Nobility

Wasn't Cecile at the rose ball?
Old 04-12-2006, 03:19 PM
Aristocracy

beautiful pictures! IMO Cecile is the only one of Charlotte's friends that looks really natural and nice. She was also with Charlotte and Eugenie at the Lagerfeld fashion show, party, don't remember what it was, in Nov/dec. 2004, wasn't she? Her bag reminds me of an very cheap one, I saw last week, but I'm sure it is not the same.

As far sa I know, Cecil, was at the ball.

The small picture really looks like a mobil phone picture. Luckily the agencies didn't buy more - IMO it is really nasty to take pictures with mobil of others you don't know as some perverts also do with non - celebrities. the awful thing is that you can be photographed about everywhere without noticing it. Selling these pictures to me shows that they weren't taken because of admiration but only to make money.
Old 04-12-2006, 03:33 PM
Gentry

I would also have to say that the photo you are talking about must be from a cell phone because you would think that if it was a professional photographer, they would have gotten a better picture, i.e could actually see her face.

Great pics tbhrc. You always find the best pics of the Trio.
Old 04-12-2006, 11:34 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydura0717
Wasn't Cecile at the rose ball?
yes she was... if felix was at the ball also, i wonder why he didn't join his sister and charlotte on the same trip back to paris
Old 04-13-2006, 05:14 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraDaniel
yes she was... if felix was at the ball also, i wonder why he didn't join his sister and charlotte on the same trip back to paris
Well, there are a million possible reasons as to why he's not seen in the photos. He might have popped in to buy the three of them coffee or more magazines to shift through. He might have taken an earlier flight to be on time for an important appointment or school work. Anything's possible. Anyway, I'm absolutely positive that Felix was at the ball.
Old 04-13-2006, 12:12 PM
Gentry

is that how Parisians wear their scarves?

hottt.
Old 04-13-2006, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miau
Well, there are a million possible reasons as to why he's not seen in the photos. He might have popped in to buy the three of them coffee or more magazines to shift through. He might have taken an earlier flight to be on time for an important appointment or school work. Anything's possible. Anyway, I'm absolutely positive that Felix was at the ball.
he is in the photos, isn't he? I thought the guy at the Nice airport with them was Felix. You can see a guy with them who looks like Felix anyhow, imo. you can see him (or who I think is him) in a pic I put at my site. They were all standing together inside, like here: http://i1.tinypic.com/v83f46.jpg (tbhrc's hello!/hola! scan) only in the scan you can't see the guy, but at my site there is a similar pic where you see the guy. To me, he seems like Felix.
Old 04-13-2006, 02:25 PM
Majesty

From Hola.com - thanks to purple_platinum

Old 04-13-2006, 04:25 PM
Nobility

Thanks everyone for all posted pics !! Charlotte is natural so beautiful !! In that pics I wonder if the boy in the cercle wasn't Felix ???
He had his profil what do you think about it ? :)

Tbhrc, this forum
Old 04-13-2006, 06:44 PM
Nobility

I think its him. It looks alot like his hair unless he recently cut it.
Old 04-13-2006, 08:36 PM
Nobility

i think that's felix too..
Old 04-13-2006, 08:53 PM
Serene Highness

Does Char fly commercially (since she's in the Air France line)? I would think that the family has a private jet or something.

As far as the scarf thing, pashminas were very big in Paris while I was there in March. (I bought 5 myself!) The cool thing is you can wear them in so many ways. I didn't see anyone wearing it like Char, though.
Old 04-14-2006, 04:35 AM
Commoner

I have some off topic questions (pardon mademoiselle Elspeth) :
1-) How tall is Charlotte? Inches or cm…
2-) I read once (in this forum) that she studies in Lycée Fénelon and she will take a college test in May, but in which area she wishes to graduate?
3-) Who will win the World Cup? Administrator, don’t be angry with me, cause…” I’m just kidding! Ay dios mio!” (SNL)
Kisses to the ladies...

Bob
Old 04-14-2006, 07:01 AM
Commoner

I read that she is about 165 to 170 cm, so with high heels she is probably taller than me
hm...since there are a lot americans in this forum, i guess there is hardly anybody interested in the football wm, im very sorry *gg*
Greetz Alex
Old 04-14-2006, 07:56 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
Does Char fly commercially (since she's in the Air France line)? I would think that the family has a private jet or something.

As far as the scarf thing, pashminas were very big in Paris while I was there in March. (I bought 5 myself!) The cool thing is you can wear them in so many ways. I didn't see anyone wearing it like Char, though.
I think that Charlotte sometimes takes private and sometimes takes commercial planes, but these are just my personal thoughts. When her grandfather died, there were pictures of her boarding a plane that looked like a private one, but that was an "emergency". I don't think that she uses a Grimaldi plane to go on vacations with friends IMO that wouldn't be appropriate and with all members of the family they'd need a complete armada. But of course I could be wrong. - btw: do you happen to know, how many private planes the Grimaldis have or whether Caroline, Stephanie .. have their own private planes?

on the scarf: I sometimes wear my scarf like that, too, but I don't know anyone else who does so (except Charlotte )

on the WM: not germany *loooooooool* - I fancy spain - don't know why