Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 16 : Feb.2006 - Apr.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to add something to the discussion in the old thread:Beside the fact that we don't know at all what kind of personality Charlotte has, there are not only the two extreme possibilities: getting drunk, taking drugs and do thing you don't remember the next day and not drinking any alkohol, not going to clubs at all .....

I don't want to judge what's good, normal, healthy... I just want to say that there are also people (like me:D ) that focus on school, university... but have a social life (depending on exam schedule:mad: ), drink alkohl, maybe sometimes say some **** when doing so and have fun but are still aware of what they're doing... That might be boring, I don't care but is probably far more common than the two extremes...

She doesn't strike me as the type to party hard. Ofcourse this is speculation, anything anybody here states is merely their opinion from what they gather from the news and photos. But she seems more on the ball than that. I dig drinking and these things and pretty much know the type. She seems smarter than that. I doubt she has NEVER been drunk though.

everyone deserves to have some fun, and I'm sure Charlotte is no exception. ;)

Mrs.Smith said:
I just want to add something to the discussion in the old thread:Beside the fact that we don't know at all what kind of personality Charlotte has, there are not only the two extreme possibilities: getting drunk, taking drugs and do thing you don't remember the next day and not drinking any alkohol, not going to clubs at all .....

I don't want to judge what's good, normal, healthy... I just want to say that there are also people (like me:D ) that focus on school, university... but have a social life (depending on exam schedule:mad: ), drink alkohl, maybe sometimes say some **** when doing so and have fun but are still aware of what they're doing... That might be boring, I don't care but is probably far more common than the two extremes...

That's exactly what I meant. That having a tame, healthy life 24/7 was boooooooring. I think that she has fun with her friends and the occasional ewild night and this does not mean that she is not focused.

Con Los Atentos Saludos Desde Monterrey Mexico

I Would Like To Say Hi To He Royal Forum Members.

Im Mexican And Proud Of It.

I Would Like Know More About Charlotte Casiraghi, I think She Is Like Her Mother A Royal Princess, Beauty And Fascinating.

Sincerely Yours.

Luis Lavin

Con Los Atentos Saludos Desde Monterrey Mexico

I Would Like To Say Hi To He Royal Forum Members.

Im Mexican And Proud Of It.

I Would Like Know More About Charlotte Casiraghi, I Hink She Is Like Her Mother A Royal Princess, Beauty And Fascinating.

Sincerely Yours.

Luis Lavin

Hello Luis, welcome to the forums.

I'm glad you're proud of your roots, as you should be. ;)

Have fun here, and if you're fascinated with Charlotte and family, you've definitely come to the right place.

Welcome Luis Lavin
Have fun and enjoy!
this forum is pure J-O-Y
lol
again, Welcome.

Are ther any new pictures of Char yet? Too bad she wasn't at the Olympics with her little bro and uncle.

De La Cruza said:
Are ther any new pictures of Char yet? Too bad she wasn't at the Olympics with her little bro and uncle.
Yeah its too bad she wasn't there! I would have loved to see her and Andrea there with Pierre and Albert!

Just out of curiosity, I was wondering if Charlotte ever took ballet classes? I know that this right out of the blue! But I was wondering if she had considering that Caroline was in ballet classes and now Alexandria is in them too! I was wondering if anyone knows if she had or not?

acid_rain3075 said:
Just out of curiosity, I was wondering if Charlotte ever took ballet classes? I know that this right out of the blue! But I was wondering if she had considering that Caroline was in ballet classes and now Alexandria is in them too! I was wondering if anyone knows if she had or not?

Yes, she studied ballet, I've seen a pic dated some months after Stefano's dead, showing Caroline (extremely sad) accompanying Charlotte to her first dance lesson, to the same ballet school which attended Carolina, called Marika Besobrasova, famous russian. I do not know how long did Charlotte attend thi school, as she also started horse riding, some months after dance.

fandesacs2003 said:
Yes, she studied ballet, I've seen a pic dated some months after Stefano's dead, showing Caroline (extremely sad) accompanying Charlotte to her first dance lesson, to the same ballet school which attended Carolina, called Marika Besobrasova, famous russian. I do not know how long did Charlotte attend thi school, as she also started horse riding, some months after dance.
Oh thanks fandesacs2003 for the information!:D

any current events recently? if i were her, i'd be partying all over paris and getting involved with charities... maybe going out with felix?

anna

Sorry about that Administrator I'll be getting right back in topic right now. Ok Charlotte is being a busy young lady and studying in Paris. Does anybody know really that Felix is her boyfriend not just a friend? Well I think Felix is her boyfriend because they were defintley flirting with each other in the vactions pics taken over this past summer i mean he was when theybwere on their boat he was kissing her arm and she was leaning up next to him they were hugging and cuddling and also they even kissed I think in one picture in the lips. This is some romance that Charlotte has going on between her Felix Wincler. Maybe and I have a feeling it will turn into marriage.

De La Cruza said:
Sorry about that Administrator I'll be getting right back in topic right now. Ok Charlotte is being a busy young lady and studying in Paris. Does anybody know really that Felix is her boyfriend not just a friend? Well I think Felix is her boyfriend because they were defintley flirting with each other in the vactions pics taken over this past summer i mean he was when theybwere on their boat he was kissing her arm and she was leaning up next to him they were hugging and cuddling and also they even kissed I think in one picture in the lips. This is some romance that Charlotte has going on between her Felix Wincler. Maybe and I have a feeling it will turn into marriage.
Well, its clear that she is keeping busy in Paris! I don't see why she wouldn't! I guess we're all just going through one of Charlotte's quiet periods! As for Felix, there's not a doubt in my mind that he's her boyfriend!

Oh, before I forget, I'll send you a pm about the avatar De La Cruza:D :D :D

Last edited:
Since Charlotte won the Most Attractive Woman of the week, she is now in the running for Most Attractive Woman of the month! Go place your votes for her on hellomagazine.com's poll here

Yes I did I just voted for Miss Charlotte Casiraghi.

Guess what I remember searching under Princess Caroline and Family about a month ago I wanted to see all the old forums for Charlotte Casiraghi and I came across this one I think was from sometime in 2004 theres this guy who was a member here he said that his friend was a good friend of Max, Pierre's best friend (it has been said and most you have seen photos of Pierre with his friend Max) anyway he said that he met Pierre and and he was a really nice funny guy. Anyway he said that Max went out with Charlotte (dated her) and omg even had an affair with Charlotte I don't know how old they were when this took place he did'nt say, he said that Max is the same age as Charlotte. This was bacl in 2004 and he said that they did date but not anymore this must have been when they were between the ages of 13 and 17. Well I'm trying to find that article even though this is her current events I just wanted for those to see. Its hard to get it up you have to go throug all of those ones and get to 2004 and there were many many ones from 2004 like any other year. So I'm asking for anybody to help get that forum up, wait heres something I think I mad a mistake its under Pierre's current events from 2004 it talked about charlotte in it so I thought it was from hers but I remember now its under Pierre's now because he said that his friend new Pierre and Pierre's friend Max. So I would like it please if anyone could help pull up that article especially the ones who no what I'm talking about. Thanks

Do we actually know whether Charlotte is living with Felix in Paris or with whom she is living in her apartment? Perhaps with a few friends?
And since there have been some pics showing Char coming home from shopping etc - has anyone found out which street in Paris she lives in?

i thought she lives at home with her parents?
poop alexandra.no siblings at home.

i heard that andrea lives alone.and charlotte too.but i don´t know if pierre still lives at home.

I think she lives in Paris by herself but i'm not 100% sure

tigerlilly2005 said:
poop alexandra.

:D :D :D Sorry, couldn't resist that! :p :D

Well, when it comes to Charlotte, she definitely lives in Paris. What we don't know is if she lives by herself or with Félix, or even with some friends. I don't think she lives with her brothers, though.

miau said:
:D :D :D Sorry, couldn't resist that! :p :D

Well, when it comes to Charlotte, she definitely lives in Paris. What we don't know is if she lives by herself or with Félix, or even with some friends. I don't think she lives with her brothers, though.

They seem to live in a building with a blue door. I'll bet they live in a side street near Lycee Fenelon and off the main thoroughfare of Rue ?Saint Andreas (sp?) I know this is located in the Saint-Germain-de-Pres part of Paris. I think on the Right Bank? It's also close to Le Luxembourg and L'Esplanade des Invalides.

fandesacs2003 said:

That is the Princess Grace Academy of Classical Dance. I attended there for three months, but not at the same time as Charlotte!

CasiraghiTrio said:
They seem to live in a building with a blue door. I'll bet they live in a side street near Lycee Fenelon and off the main thoroughfare of Rue ?Saint Andreas (sp?) I know this is located in the Saint-Germain-de-Pres part of Paris. I think on the Right Bank? It's also close to Le Luxembourg and L'Esplanade des Invalides.

do you have pics of that? where do you get this info, btw? i sure want to see the building she lives:D

by and by, does anybody know what happened to valentine? i kinda miss seing charlotte and valentine together, you know. i know the fact that valentine is older than charlotte, but she seemed to disappear :eek: :confused: ... was she at the chopard fashion show also?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom