Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 16 : Feb.2006 - Apr.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
was this miu miu show during paris fashion week?

anna

lafleur said:
was this miu miu show during paris fashion week?

anna

Yes. It was several weeks ago. I don't recall the precise date but, yes, it was during Paris Fashion Week because it was mentioned as such in the articles that came out discussing it. I believe it was the same week of the Chopard party attended by the trio. I may be wrong but I think this is correct.

now, I know Fashion Week is always V.I.P. only, but is the European Fashion Week particularly finical regarding the attending guests? I was fortunate enough to be present at the late New York Olympus Fashion Week back in February (Anna Sui Spring 2006 collection) and it really wasn't that big of a "talk" after the week's end.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Yes. It was several weeks ago. I don't recall the precise date but, yes, it was during Paris Fashion Week because it was mentioned as such in the articles that came out discussing it. I believe it was the same week of the Chopard party attended by the trio. I may be wrong but I think this is correct.

As far as I know, the Miu Miu fashion show was about one week ago during the fall/winter 06/07 fashion week in Paris.

Hi everyone !
I'm new in that forum and I find it so faboulus !! And I would like to say a big thanks to all member because you have so many beautiful pics !!
I'm a first fan of all grimaldi family in particulary Charlotte !:)

So I find a one more recent pics of her in miu miu fashion show !
so beautifullllllll !!!!:p

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 409
Hi Ninon~!! thanks for the picture.

Ninon said:
Hi everyone !
I'm new in that forum and I find it so faboulus !! And I would like to say a big thanks to all member because you have so many beautiful pics !!
I'm a first fan of all grimaldi family in particulary Charlotte !:)

So I find a one more recent pics of her in miu miu fashion show !
so beautifullllllll !!!!:p

Welcome on board, Ninon!:)
Great pic..without blue earrings:p

i think one of the only reasons we are drawn to charlotte is due to her great looks, and of course that is shallow-- however, i agree that we don't know anything about her personality, and she isnt involved with the principality of monaco in charity events, doesn't act or sing professionally, and is therefore only one-dimensional to us. what else should we talk about in relation to her?

and thanks for answering my question about fashion week :)

lafleur said:
i think one of the only reasons we are drawn to charlotte is due to her great looks

... and the fact that she's the daughter of Princess Caroline Grimaldi. ;)

acid_rain3075 said:
well, if you really want to get back on subject then you should know that if you want to talk about Charlotte looking like any actress then maybe you should to that thread!

Nike or Natalie Portman chats should be directed to the Members' corner, yes. Char does resemble Natalie Portman, I always thought so. She also resembles Katie Holmes, Adriana Lima and Angelina Jolie. But of course Char is much prettier to all of the above!
:)

lafleur said:
i think one of the only reasons we are drawn to charlotte is due to her great looks, and of course that is shallow-- however, i agree that we don't know anything about her personality, and she isnt involved with the principality of monaco in charity events, doesn't act or sing professionally, and is therefore only one-dimensional to us. what else should we talk about in relation to her?

and thanks for answering my question about fashion week :)

SO TRUE because of her low profile - by that i mean that she isn't officially involved in royal duties in Monaco we don't really know much about her and the only pix we see are when she attends events with her mother or a horse show. She is and will remain a mystery to us.

Thanx for the pix everyone = keep them posted - as for what she wore to the Miu Miu fashion show. I like those clothes on her very casual and trendy.

Would anybody happen to know how old felix is ?

Amina said:
SO TRUE because of her low profile - by that i mean that she isn't officially involved in royal duties in Monaco we don't really know much about her and the only pix we see are when she attends events with her mother or a horse show. She is and will remain a mystery to us.

Thanx for the pix everyone = keep them posted - as for what she wore to the Miu Miu fashion show. I like those clothes on her very casual and trendy.
It's oool that she keeps a low profile. It makes it all the more interesting. At least she's not over exposed! I also thought what she wore at the Miu Miu show was fabulous. The coat, the earrings . . . etc.

mwhite3182 said:
I read on the forum that he's 21.

really? i have always thought that they're the same age :eek: . I guess that means that they're not in the same class either? even if they're studying at the same school?

i think the thing that drew me to her the most was the fact that she's rich, but just truly ambitious when it comes to her education and career.

I've just deleted or moved a whole lot of off-topic posts. Some of them have been moved to the Charlotte's Brands thread in Royal House of Fashion:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f63/charlottes-brands-6289.html

Some have been moved to the Royals Who Look Like Movie Stars thread in Royal Chit Chat:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f12/royals-look-like-movie-stars-1235.html

and posts engaging in off-topic fantasising and bickering have been deleted.

This thread is for discussions and photos of current events. Please keep it on topic.

Thank you.

Elspeth

Monaco moderator

One picture shows her wearing glasses. Does she have contact lenses ?

^actually, more pictures show her with glasses. some from school, some in the streets of paris and some from her visit to NY, as far as I remember. + she often looks as if she doesn't see clear;) - so I think she has usually lenses-

Mrs.Smith said:
^actually, more pictures show her with glasses. some from school, some in the streets of paris and some from her visit to NY, as far as I remember. + she often looks as if she doesn't see clear;) - so I think she has usually lenses-

I would be surprised since myopia runs in that family!

Peaches said:
I would be surprised since myopia runs in that family!
Yeah thats true, I think they get it from Caroline, but I heard that Caroline hates to wear glasses so she doesn't most of the time!

Last edited:
Charlotte is ......... La jeune belle,'elegante,fraiche. Juste comme sa me're.

Last edited:
De La Cruza said:
Charlotte is ......... La jeune belle,'elegante,fraiche. Juste comme sa me're.

Sorry DLC, but to me she hasn't the same appeal her Mom had.
Hugs!

Yeah your right. But I meant she has the same quality about by looking almost exactly like her mother and her great, elegant, simple, classic, preppy, lovley taste in fashion. Hugs to ya too!

New Pic from Point de Vue

Charlotte with Eloise Scrymgeour (left) and Cécile Winckler (center) in Paris

sm5cg1.jpg

I know thats Charlotte but it kinda doesn't look like her. She looks better photographed from her left.

Ann

thanks for the picture! do you know at what event that was?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom