The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 06:45 AM
Commoner

Do we actually know whether Charlotte is living with Felix in Paris or with whom she is living in her apartment? Perhaps with a few friends?
And since there have been some pics showing Char coming home from shopping etc - has anyone found out which street in Paris she lives in?

Old 03-01-2006, 10:27 AM
Nobility

i thought she lives at home with her parents?
poop alexandra.no siblings at home.

Old 03-01-2006, 11:25 AM
Courtier

maybe she lives with her brothers!
Old 03-01-2006, 12:28 PM
Nobility

i heard that andrea lives alone.and charlotte too.but i don´t know if pierre still lives at home.
Old 03-01-2006, 12:28 PM
Gentry

I think she lives in Paris by herself but i'm not 100% sure
Old 03-01-2006, 01:24 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlilly2005
poop alexandra.
Sorry, couldn't resist that! :p

Well, when it comes to Charlotte, she definitely lives in Paris. What we don't know is if she lives by herself or with Félix, or even with some friends. I don't think she lives with her brothers, though.
Old 03-01-2006, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miau
Sorry, couldn't resist that! :p

Well, when it comes to Charlotte, she definitely lives in Paris. What we don't know is if she lives by herself or with Félix, or even with some friends. I don't think she lives with her brothers, though.
They seem to live in a building with a blue door. I'll bet they live in a side street near Lycee Fenelon and off the main thoroughfare of Rue ?Saint Andreas (sp?) I know this is located in the Saint-Germain-de-Pres part of Paris. I think on the Right Bank? It's also close to Le Luxembourg and L'Esplanade des Invalides.
Old 03-01-2006, 05:30 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
Yes, she studied ballet, I've seen a pic dated some months after Stefano's dead, showing Caroline (extremely sad) accompanying Charlotte to her first dance lesson, to the same ballet school which attended Carolina, called Marika Besobrasova, famous russian. I do not know how long did Charlotte attend thi school, as she also started horse riding, some months after dance.
That is the Princess Grace Academy of Classical Dance. I attended there for three months, but not at the same time as Charlotte!
Old 03-01-2006, 08:18 PM
Gentry

Unhappy Charlotte is trailing in third place . . .

at the Hello monthly poll. Here's the link for those who want to vote:
http://www.hellomagazine.com/vote/mo...nth/index.html
Old 03-01-2006, 10:56 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
They seem to live in a building with a blue door. I'll bet they live in a side street near Lycee Fenelon and off the main thoroughfare of Rue ?Saint Andreas (sp?) I know this is located in the Saint-Germain-de-Pres part of Paris. I think on the Right Bank? It's also close to Le Luxembourg and L'Esplanade des Invalides.
do you have pics of that? where do you get this info, btw? i sure want to see the building she lives

by and by, does anybody know what happened to valentine? i kinda miss seing charlotte and valentine together, you know. i know the fact that valentine is older than charlotte, but she seemed to disappear ... was she at the chopard fashion show also?
Old 03-02-2006, 03:22 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraDaniel
do you have pics of that? where do you get this info, btw? i sure want to see the building she lives

by and by, does anybody know what happened to valentine? i kinda miss seing charlotte and valentine together, you know. i know the fact that valentine is older than charlotte, but she seemed to disappear ... was she at the chopard fashion show also?
I saw a pic of Valentine in a charity raleigh, I do not remember but it was last week. I'll find out and i'll post the pic.
Old 03-02-2006, 08:06 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Smith
I'd like to see her as journalist, writer, prof. or in politics. Maybe she will do something where her connections will help her(which is probably in about everything...), but where she also can build up her own career.

Something I'd like to add: I'M not a moderator of this site and don't want to behave like one, but be careful about posting pictures of charlottes flat or even the adress - If something should happen to her, it might be because of you...
I agree with you 100%. We don't really need to know exactly where Charlotte lives in Paris.

This is sick, we already know a lot about her life and I think she has a right to a bit of privacy. Putting pictures of her flat and her exact address on the net could cause her serious problems (stalking, paparazzi all over the place and God forbid maybe even kidnapping). As much as we admire and like her I think we should leave her even space to breath. That's just my opinion :)
Old 03-02-2006, 09:51 AM
Gentry

I asume that the paparazzis already know where she lives but I still agree with you that the we do not have to know where she lives.
Old 03-02-2006, 12:36 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence
we already know a lot about her life
hahaha, tell me about it.

I'm just here for pictures but some of the things you guys reveal (or discuss) here is very very intruding.... not to put any judgment upon anyone or this forum, but this place really isn't any better than the scandalous-loving press. But then again, most of you are very respectful of your subjects, so this does not apply to everyone here.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:43 PM
Gentry

wow charlotte has some privacy. She is hiding pretty well. We have not seen pictures of her for what....a year? Ok maybe a month, but thats a long time too
Old 03-03-2006, 01:03 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwroble
wow charlotte has some privacy. She is hiding pretty well. We have not seen pictures of her for what....a year? Ok maybe a month, but thats a long time too
Yes, I'm glad SHE is doing her part in hiding some of her private life.

I never doubted that.
Old 03-03-2006, 03:54 PM
Commoner

Does anyone know if charlotte went to the Chanel fashionshow? Very beautifull by the way.
Old 03-05-2006, 10:20 PM
Nobility

I know this isn't current events but here is an article from last year under rediff.com, rediff.com had the whole Harpers and Queens magazine list of the Beautiful women in the world for 2005 scanned on their website and the women were chosen by 1,000 experts from the world of fashion,arts and media and guess what? Charlotte ranked number 10 on the list that so awsome!!! Harpers and Queens Magazine called the list of the Beautiful women in the world Supreme Stunners and Charlotte sure is, to me should have been number 1 but number 10 is close enough. http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2005/jun/01holly1.htm
Old 03-06-2006, 01:47 AM
Nobility

imagine how good genetics could do to you!!...anyway, if genetic engineering and designer babies are allowed by the law...maybe some people would want their babies look like charlotte...because if they allow it, then it is possible
Old 03-06-2006, 09:17 PM
Gentry

I can't believe. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
I know this isn't current events but here is an article from last year under rediff.com, rediff.com had the whole Harpers and Queens magazine list of the Beautiful women in the world for 2005 scanned on their website and the women were chosen by 1,000 experts from the world of fashion,arts and media and guess what? Charlotte ranked number 10 on the list that so awsome!!! Harpers and Queens Magazine called the list of the Beautiful women in the world Supreme Stunners and Charlotte sure is, to me should have been number 1 but number 10 is close enough. http://specials.rediff.com/movies/2005/jun/01holly1.htm
they put that dog-faced Sophia Coppola before Charlotte. It's an outrage!