The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2006, 05:44 AM
Nobility

The photo of Charlotte above was published in this weeks Hello magazine. It was taken the morning after the Rose Ball when Charlotte was queing to get on the plane at Nice Airport to take her back to Paris. Hello published the photographs because in one of them you can clearly see that Charlotte is reading Hello magazine and she was looking at the story about Brad and Angelina apparently getting married in Italy at George Clooney's Lake Como home. Hope this helps! :)

Also I have just remembered that in the addition of Hello that Charlotte was reading there was an article about Prince Albert and Charlene with the photos of them together in the sea and hot tub. Perhaps Charlotte was just seeing what he was up to although I don't think I'd want to see photos of my uncle having fun with a woman in this way!

Also on the front cover of that addition was Kate Middleton, Prince William's girlfriend, so maybe ,just maybe, she was a bit interested to see what the competition is like! LOL Or perhaps she is just a fan of the British Royals!!!

Old 04-07-2006, 06:18 AM
Courtier

in what picture is she reading Hello Magazine?

Old 04-07-2006, 06:20 AM
Aristocracy

^^Hey do you have that photo of Char reading Hello? If so, could you please post it?
Old 04-07-2006, 09:53 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
Just to defend Novella 2000 a little, they reported the rumor, but said themselves it is obviously not true...
A rumour is a rumor, and Novella shouldn't report the rumors a journalist collected at the ball. Other mags, including the newly turned silly "CHI", didn't.
Besides it's Dago that said they're not true.
Old 04-07-2006, 10:30 AM
Courtier

Well, I'm not Novella defensive lawyer, but they wrote a piece about the rumors about the Grimaldi in MonteCarlo, so it would have been difficult not to report a rumor, even if incostintent. And it was Novella, not Dagospia that said the rumor was circulating at Monaco but was obviously not real.

Kisses
Old 04-07-2006, 10:38 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Thanks for explaination. I read the article on Dago, not on Novella. But if they know the rumors to be so absurd, why report them? There's no purpose to do so. Do they think readers are stupid? Or did they need to fill a blank page? Ora finiamola qui sennò quella si in....za.
Anyway does anyone know if she's still dating Felix?
Old 04-07-2006, 10:59 AM
Courtier

Quella chi?

I think Felix was at the Ball, so I assume they are ok, but I know nothing more...
I think the point of the short article was to highlight how many nasty and inconsistent things about the Grimaldis are being spread in the Monaco high society, but I didn't write the article so I can't be sure...

Kisses
Old 04-09-2006, 08:01 AM
Gentry

Just to say

that Charlotte 's bag (the brown one) is a Gerard Darel "48 heures" (48 hours) which is very successful in Paris.
We could add this pic in the brand thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina8675
more bigger pics of Charlotte in Nice airport
(carlota yahoo group)

Old 04-09-2006, 10:17 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by pouk
that Charlotte 's bag (the brown one) is a Gerard Darel "48 heures" (48 hours) which is very successful in Paris.
We could add this pic in the brand thread.
Good eye, pouk. Charlotte is being just as stylish as always!:)
Old 04-09-2006, 11:22 PM
Imperial Majesty

Time for a new thread, which can be found here:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...xiii-9384.html