The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2006, 05:11 PM
Nobility

Theres the Charlotte Casiraghi Message Board its free to post different things about Charlotte .My Best Friend and fan of Charlottte, has been to the website but I havent been to it yet. Heres the web address for it.http://members2.boardhost.com/CharlotteMB/

Old 02-12-2006, 05:15 PM
Nobility

I just checked it out it has lot of different sick things on there mean things too. Like people saying their Charlotte haters which is horrible,and people saying their nasty sexual fantaasies about her yuck. But their alot of people saying good nice things about her too.

Old 02-13-2006, 07:34 AM
Commoner

Anti-fur Movement, not terrorists

Quote:
Originally Posted by M|L
OMG, I can't believe we have PETA supporters here.

For your information, PETA is a terrorist group and wearing fur is what people call, FASHION.

As I can see, you don't know what PETA is - terrorists, really ! It stands for People for Ethical Treatment of Animals. If they are terrorists, then I am the Queen of England.
Old 02-13-2006, 08:06 AM
Aristocracy

here's the pic of eugénie niarchos and cécile winckler taken out of point de vue. It hasn't really got anything to do with char but since people asked me to post it... here we go:
Old 02-13-2006, 08:15 AM
Heir Presumptive

is eugenie a sister of Paris Hilton's BF?
Old 02-13-2006, 08:28 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyemma
is eugenie a sister of Paris Hilton's BF?

Yes, she is
Old 02-13-2006, 11:57 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavyan
As I can see, you don't know what PETA is - terrorists, really ! It stands for People for Ethical Treatment of Animals. If they are terrorists, then I am the Queen of England.
I very well know what PETA stand for, and the terrorist in the middle east are for the 'liberation of the people'. :):)

Again, PETA is infact a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION that threatens, intimidates, and endangers the general public.

Have you heard the news? Even PETA kills animals. I think PETA members should find something better to do.... like jump off a building. :)
Old 02-13-2006, 12:20 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by M|L
Again, PETA is infact a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION that threatens, intimidates, and endangers the general public.
Hmh I didn't know that Dubbya had joint Peta. Thanks for clarifying that for me.
Old 02-13-2006, 04:36 PM
Nobility

I think I'll just stick with this nice clean safe board here at the Royal Forums.
Old 02-13-2006, 04:45 PM
Nobility

Eugiene looks alwfully skinny!!! FRIGHTENLY THIN!!! Doesn't look that attractive on a woman cause woman are meant to have more bodyfat on them!!!It makes young woman like Eugeine look sick and unnatractive. Although she is very pretty she could defintley have some more weight on her in the right places. I mean put on some weight in the womanly areas of the body. Charlotte sure did and she looks way more attractive, and even more beatiful than ever.
Old 02-13-2006, 08:51 PM
Aristocracy

I dont think thats cecil , but marie de villepin shes seen with Eugenie alot
Old 02-13-2006, 08:57 PM
Gentry

Let me introduce you guys to the world of FASHION.

Thin women are considered, MODEL QUALITY. Remember that camera adds 10 pounds. Models don't really have a butt, and their bust is like a bee sting. Seriously.

I work alongside models and designers. If you have ever seen a model up close (or undressed), you will see that their thighs are about the size of an average man's arm. A 6 foot tall model weights about 120lbs, THAT IS SICK, but at the same time, fabulous.

Now, compare THAT to how thin Eugenie and Charlotte is.

You have to understand that Charlotte (and I would imagine many of her friends) grew up in the spotlight of the people, and are exposed to many "fashion orientated" people, such as Karl.

Only if you know just how much models eat... they chew gum all day long with occasional vegetables here and there. :p:p:p
Old 02-14-2006, 03:21 PM
Gentry

Where is Charlotte? :o
Old 02-14-2006, 03:30 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
Eugiene looks alwfully skinny!!! FRIGHTENLY THIN!!! Doesn't look that attractive on a woman cause woman are meant to have more bodyfat on them!!!It makes young woman like Eugeine look sick and unnatractive. Although she is very pretty she could defintley have some more weight on her in the right places. I mean put on some weight in the womanly areas of the body. Charlotte sure did and she looks way more attractive, and even more beatiful than ever.
please don't call a thin woman unattractive! Eugenies body IMO looks great and not enough is as bad as too much weight! I'm sorry but I'm bored by all these people that say how unattractive thin women were. Clothes look best on people with a model - body, that's why they are so skinny.
Old 02-15-2006, 04:02 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Smith
please don't call a thin woman unattractive! Eugenies body IMO looks great and not enough is as bad as too much weight! I'm sorry but I'm bored by all these people that say how unattractive thin women were. Clothes look best on people with a model - body, that's why they are so skinny.
well said.

IMO you are definitely right Mrs. Smith, but the problem is there are people who are superficial when it comes to others appearances because they are unhappy with their own, so they are more opinionated about someone elses appearance. :) Hooray to all Victoria Secret models (talk about sexy skinny thin women)
Old 02-15-2006, 04:23 AM
Courtier

Eugenie is too focused on the camera, everytime she is in a picture, she looks like Paris Hilton, it isnt strange that they both are related.
Old 02-15-2006, 04:26 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Smith
no,i donīt think so!i think that thin women are not unatractive too. but in my opinion women with more weight looks better and more healthy.
Old 02-15-2006, 04:36 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by M|L
I very well know what PETA stand for, and the terrorist in the middle east are for the 'liberation of the people'. :):)

Have you heard the news? Even PETA kills animals. I think PETA members should find something better to do.... like jump off a building. :)
Well of course, you being American you see terrorists everywhere. Use your brain and get a life. As for people jumping off building, we have seen enough of that on 9/11, thank you.
Old 02-15-2006, 06:24 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavyan
Well of course, you being American you see terrorists everywhere. Use your brain and get a life. As for people jumping off building, we have seen enough of that on 9/11, thank you.
That comment was incredibly nasty and uncalled for.
And it does not strengthen your point.
The exact contrary actually.

Old 02-15-2006, 06:37 AM
Majesty

Well I think this is all a 'little' bit off topic. Remember this thread is about Charlotte....

Closed Thread