Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 15 : Jan.2006 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PPS

Charlotte of Monaco and boyfriend in Zurs / 06.02.2006

nbf9mg.jpg
nbf9n5.jpg
nbf9qb.jpg
nbf9qr.jpg
nbf9r5.jpg
nbf9rm.jpg
nbf9s1.jpg
nbf9sg.jpg
nbf9sm.jpg
nbf9sz.jpg

Great pics tbhrc! But does anyone have the bigger versions? I can hardly see them.

Goff

Monaco Royals Ski In Zürs 05/02/2006

nbqibc.jpg

nbqicy.jpg

nbqidx.jpg

nbqihk.jpg

nbqiih.jpg

nbqijn.jpg

Nice pictures tbhrc, and the first ones you posted, do you have larger
a version? :(

i'm not talking about for charlotte... he has always been there it would be nice for him to still be there... charlotte was with felix last year as well (although he wasn't with her skiing)

charlotte looks awfully sulky

thanks for the pics!!
this has got nothing to do with Zürs but in this weeks Point de Vue appears a pic of Eugénie Niarchos and a certain Cécile Winckler who I think looks a lot like Félix! I guess Char has known Félix through Eugénie then...

cath85 said:
thanks for the pics!!
this has got nothing to do with Zürs but in this weeks Point de Vue appears a pic of Eugénie Niarchos and a certain Cécile Winckler who I think looks a lot like Félix! I guess Char has known Félix through Eugénie then...

Hey, I think I recall Sylvie being the name of felix's mother.... Cecile could be a sister or aunt or first cousin of Felix. If they look a lot alike and around the same age, maybe his sister?

I think there are some more tiny pictures of Charlotte in the Caroline and EA thread - don't know how to link them, sorry!

budge9 said:
Could somebody please post the picture? Thanks a million!

the pic of eugénie and cécile winckler? Ican post it next week if you want

vanyste said:
Charlotte is beautiful........ she is a little princess

To me she's the most beautiful "princess" of all Europe

I like the clothes she is wearing but not the way they look together.
I absolutely LOVE the bag, but it does not really go with all these black clothes.
The trousers are very nice for a dancing night at some club, but not by daytime (maybe I'm wrong but I think that they are shiny).
The jacket is o.k. for a morning in the country or in a equestrian event, but I don't see it for this kind of event.
Only the shoes and the fur collar seem apropriate to me.

Theres the Charlotte Casiraghi Message Board its free to post different things about Charlotte .My Best Friend and fan of Charlottte, has been to the website but I havent been to it yet. Heres the web address for it.http://members2.boardhost.com/CharlotteMB/

Last edited:
I just checked it out it has lot of different sick things on there mean things too. Like people saying their Charlotte haters which is horrible,and people saying their nasty sexual fantaasies about her yuck. But their alot of people saying good nice things about her too.

Anti-fur Movement, not terrorists

M|L said:
OMG, I can't believe we have PETA supporters here.

For your information, PETA is a terrorist group and wearing fur is what people call, FASHION.

;)

As I can see, you don't know what PETA is - terrorists, really ! It stands for People for Ethical Treatment of Animals. If they are terrorists, then I am the Queen of England.

here's the pic of eugénie niarchos and cécile winckler taken out of point de vue. It hasn't really got anything to do with char but since people asked me to post it... here we go:

is eugenie a sister of Paris Hilton's BF?

Mavyan said:
As I can see, you don't know what PETA is - terrorists, really ! It stands for People for Ethical Treatment of Animals. If they are terrorists, then I am the Queen of England.

I very well know what PETA stand for, and the terrorist in the middle east are for the 'liberation of the people'. :):)

Again, PETA is infact a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION that threatens, intimidates, and endangers the general public.

Have you heard the news? Even PETA kills animals. I think PETA members should find something better to do.... like jump off a building. ;):)

M|L said:
Again, PETA is infact a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION that threatens, intimidates, and endangers the general public.
Hmh I didn't know that Dubbya had joint Peta.;) :D Thanks for clarifying that for me.:D

I think I'll just stick with this nice clean safe board here at the Royal Forums.

Eugiene looks alwfully skinny!!! FRIGHTENLY THIN!!! Doesn't look that attractive on a woman cause woman are meant to have more bodyfat on them!!!It makes young woman like Eugeine look sick and unnatractive. Although she is very pretty she could defintley have some more weight on her in the right places. I mean put on some weight in the womanly areas of the body. Charlotte sure did and she looks way more attractive, and even more beatiful than ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom