The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 06:22 PM
Aristocracy

Is there any pictures of her and Eugenie at this party ?

Old 01-28-2006, 05:27 PM
Nobility

Charlotte Needs To Do Something With THose Eyebrows Of Hers Yes I Know They Look Natural And It Dosen't Look Good To Have It To A Extreme When Plucking Them But Thick Eyebrows Only Look Good If Their Plucked Their Nicely Hers Are A Little To Shaggy And Unkempt Very Thick And Heavy Needs To Have More Shape To Them Pronto!!! Her Mama Caroline Better Teach Her Something About Eyebrow Grooming, Because When She Was Charlotte's Age Abnd Still Does You Could Defintley See She Had Her Plucked And Always Does Even Today Very Well Nicley Very Neat Plucked Waxed Eyebrows. Caroline You Better Take Charlotte To Get Her Eyebrows Plucked And Waxed Or Teach HER YOURSELF HOW TO MAKE HER EYEBROWS MORE KEMPT LESS SHAGGY IF SHE ALREADY DOES SHAPE AND PLUCK THEM HERSELF YOU BETTER TELL HER SHE NEEDS TO DO A BETTER JOB OF IT AND SHOW HER HOW TO DO IT MUCH BETTTER!!!

Old 01-28-2006, 05:33 PM
Nobility

I don't think the look shag.gy
Old 01-28-2006, 05:35 PM
Courtier

I think her eyebrows are beautiful
Old 01-28-2006, 06:09 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula**
I think her eyebrows are beautiful
I second that - I hate the over-plucked, perfect look of many celebrities. Charlotte is so naturally beautiful, she needs no help!
Old 01-28-2006, 07:15 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal
I second that - I hate the over-plucked, perfect look of many celebrities. Charlotte is so naturally beautiful, she needs no help!
YEAH I AGREE BUT WHAT I REALLY MEANT WAS HER EYEBROWS JUST NEED TO BE SHAPED A LITTLE BIT BETTER JUST A TEE BIT SHAGGY THEN SHE WOULD BE OK WELL SHE IS SO NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL HER EYEBROWS REALLY DON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE I ALSO AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT I HATE THE OVERPLUCKED LOOKED OF SO MANY CELELBRITY'S ABSOULOUTLEY ITS UGLY CHARLOTTES IS WAY MORE BEAUTIFUL ALWAYS. I WAS JUST SEEING THAT HER EYEBROWS ARE VERY THICK AND JUST A LITTLE BIT UNSHAPED SHAGGY JUST A TINY BIT BUT SHE CAN GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE SHE IS VERY NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL AND YOUNG.:)
Old 01-28-2006, 07:54 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
YEAH I AGREE BUT WHAT I REALLY MEANT WAS HER EYEBROWS JUST NEED TO BE SHAPED A LITTLE BIT BETTER JUST A TEE BIT SHAGGY THEN SHE WOULD BE OK WELL SHE IS SO NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL HER EYEBROWS REALLY DON'T MAKE A DIFFERENCE I ALSO AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT I HATE THE OVERPLUCKED LOOKED OF SO MANY CELELBRITY'S ABSOULOUTLEY ITS UGLY CHARLOTTES IS WAY MORE BEAUTIFUL ALWAYS. I WAS JUST SEEING THAT HER EYEBROWS ARE VERY THICK AND JUST A LITTLE BIT UNSHAPED SHAGGY JUST A TINY BIT BUT SHE CAN GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE SHE IS VERY NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL AND YOUNG.:)
Don't forget, the natural way your brow falls makes you look younger. Think about pictures from your childhood - then, look at celebrities with surprised, overplucked look - they look older (sometimes) than they are; too polished. Her mother also has a more natural look, and she's beautiful, too.
Old 01-28-2006, 08:52 PM
Nobility

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal
Don't forget, the natural way your brow falls makes you look younger. Think about pictures from your childhood - then, look at celebrities with surprised, overplucked look - they look older (sometimes) than they are; too polished. Her mother also has a more natural look, and she's beautiful, too.
YES THEY SURE DO LOOK ALOT OLDER. I'M GLAD THAT SHE DOSEN'T HAVE HER EYEBROWS LIKE THAT I DIDN'T KNOW WHY I SAID THAT ABOUT HER EYEBROWS BECAUSE THEY LOOK JUST SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL THE WAY THEY ARE. I HOPE SHE'LL NEVER HAVE THAT EXTREME EYEBROW LOOK THESE DAY NOW THATS SIMPLY UGLY!!! YOUR RIGHT SHE'S FINE THE WAY SHE IS SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL YOUNG CAUCASION WOMEN IN THE WORLD. WELL NO SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMEN OUT OF ALL RACES IN THE WORLD!!! :)
Old 01-29-2006, 12:19 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by De La Cruza
YES THEY SURE DO LOOK ALOT OLDER. I'M GLAD THAT SHE DOSEN'T HAVE HER EYEBROWS LIKE THAT I DIDN'T KNOW WHY I SAID THAT ABOUT HER EYEBROWS BECAUSE THEY LOOK JUST SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL THE WAY THEY ARE. I HOPE SHE'LL NEVER HAVE THAT EXTREME EYEBROW LOOK THESE DAY NOW THATS SIMPLY UGLY!!! YOUR RIGHT SHE'S FINE THE WAY SHE IS SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL YOUNG CAUCASION WOMEN IN THE WORLD. WELL NO SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL YOUNG WOMEN OUT OF ALL RACES IN THE WORLD!!! :)
what if suddenly charlotte shapes her eyebrow like that, would you like her less? probably not, because the intrigue of being the daughter of a princess is still there. :p it's just obssession, but i'm pretty sure there are beautiful women in different races in your normal daily life, non-royal, who is more beautiful than charlotte. Indeed Charlotte is stunningly beautiful and gorgeous in her own right (hopefully people see her as a beautiful normal individual, not because she's a "princess")

a life of a royal can be a lonely one, a beautiful royal even a lonelier one. People always percieve them as something they'd imagine a person that stature should be. Also, you don't even know if they like you for your money, your beautiful looks (throphy), or for the person you are (entire package).
Old 01-29-2006, 03:54 PM
Aristocracy

I truly appreciate your opinions De La Cruz, but could you please drop the CAPS LOCK?? It is a bit annoying to read.
Old 02-03-2006, 03:01 AM
Nobility

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveless
what if suddenly charlotte shapes her eyebrow like that, would you like her less? probably not, because the intrigue of being the daughter of a princess is still there. :p it's just obssession, but i'm pretty sure there are beautiful women in different races in your normal daily life, non-royal, who is more beautiful than charlotte. Indeed Charlotte is stunningly beautiful and gorgeous in her own right (hopefully people see her as a beautiful normal individual, not because she's a "princess")

a life of a royal can be a lonely one, a beautiful royal even a lonelier one. People always percieve them as something they'd imagine a person that stature should be. Also, you don't even know if they like you for your money, your beautiful looks (throphy), or for the person you are (entire package).
No I wouldn't like her less at all. Yes course there are Beautiful women in all the races of the world. I'm saying in just my opinion that Charlotte is one of the most outstandingly Beautiful women I have ever seen but if she werent "famous" as a royal at all just a regular eveyday person like me and I saw in my class at school or in the grocery store in the neighborhood I live in would say in my mind wow is she gorgeous she should be a model , I would always keep that image of her in my mind and say in my mind she is such a Great Beauty. Also for me every women looks different from her and cannot compare to her except her mother and Angelina Jolie she looks alot like them a combination of both and Stefano and a touch of Grace in physical apperence, thats what makes Charlotte. Anyway back to the point. I know most people probably hopefully not me that they just envy them of their looks and money. But they have more to them than that I know. They have values class,education, kidness, discentsee (excuse my spelling), and being helpful organizing evnts and balls for charitites. Many of them go to third world countries and help them bring them food water comfort them laugh play with them. Most of them when they go to those countries they pay thousands of dollars to save theirs lives. When they do that they get a sense of warmness love and being proud inside. I very much look up to them and respect the royalty for that. I defitley plan to do that soon I want to help those people. They're normal like us to in which they take their kids to school, make breakfast teach their kids lessons do their own shopping and many times cooking and more.So yes I do look up to the royalty in that way as well.:) :) :) :p
Old 02-03-2006, 03:05 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Elizabeth
I truly appreciate your opinions De La Cruz, but could you please drop the CAPS LOCK?? It is a bit annoying to read.
Thanks for appreciating my opinions. Yes I did drop the caps lock.:) :)
Old 02-03-2006, 07:58 AM
Majesty

Newscom/Sipa

Quote:
Charlotte Casiraghi a l'inauguration de l'exposition "Pierre Bonnard" au musee d'art moderne de Paris PARIS: 02-02-2006

Maybe michelle or sebastian will post the bigger versions...
Old 02-03-2006, 08:21 AM
Courtier

Thanks for the pictures tbhrc! And please someone post the larger sized pictures! Please :)
Old 02-03-2006, 10:58 AM
Heir Presumptive

Here you go ...
... Charlotte attending the inauguration of 'Pierre Bonnard' :

(sipa)
Old 02-03-2006, 02:37 PM
Serene Highness

She looks beautiful (go figure) she's been making a lot of public appearancees lately!! Maybe she's coming out FINALLY!! Almost time for the annual ski trip!! WOO HOO

Thanks for the pictures!
Old 02-03-2006, 02:38 PM
Serene Highness

also... she's loving her fur right now huh?? are her fingernails painted black? i haven't painted my fingernails black in ages....
Old 02-03-2006, 03:39 PM
Courtier

Yeah, I was wondering about that fur too, she might want to watch out for PETA on that one.
Old 02-03-2006, 03:41 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHAmy
Yeah, I was wondering about that fur too, she might want to watch out for PETA on that one.
maybe it's faux fur?
Old 02-03-2006, 04:14 PM
Nobility

Great, beautiful, very cute new pictures of Char Tbhrc. Wow just taken yesterday, that was fast those paparazzi had them printed fast!!!

Closed Thread