The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2006, 10:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Here's a reason why i doubt flewinck's credibility...

Flewinck claims to be RDB...i happen to meet a certain R---- D-B--- on one of charlotte's yahoo fansites claiming to be a friend of Charlotte. Well soon after RDB joined the royal forums i couldn't help but notice how familiar RDB was to R---- D-B--- they both claim to be close to Charlotte, know everything about her society and such, both were from Brussels Belgium and their initials are identical.

Maybe it's just me but i'm certain they're the same person,and i was in contact with R---- D-B--- before RDB joined the forum he told me he was a GUY

but hey...you were gutsy to even attempt to delude us

Old 01-22-2006, 10:10 AM
Serene Highness

I'd prefer to keep the conversations on these forums about actual issues and happenings (signtings, family trips, formal/public engagements, charity work/balls, etc). Speculating about their romances and college is interesting - MAKING UP STORIES....no, not so much; start a useless blog Flenwick/RDB....but, leave us out of it, and stop wasting space here.

Old 01-22-2006, 10:11 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal
I'd prefer to keep the conversations on these forums about actual issues and happenings (signtings, family trips, formal/public engagements, charity work/balls, etc). Speculating about their romances and college is interesting - MAKING UP STORIES....no, not so much; start a useless blog Flenwick/RDB....but, leave us out of it, and stop wasting space here.
I second that!
Old 01-22-2006, 10:12 AM
Commoner

Hi, I'm sure that was not me. I've never maked use of the yahoo group facilities!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillary_nugent

Flewinck claims to be RDB...i happen to meet a certain R---- D-B--- on one of charlotte's yahoo fansites claiming to be a friend of Charlotte. Well soon after RDB joined the royal forums i couldn't help but notice how familiar RDB was to R---- D-B--- they both claim to be close to Charlotte, know everything about her society and such, both were from Brussels Belgium and their initials are identical.

Maybe it's just me but i'm certain they're the same person,and i was in contact with R---- D-B--- before RDB joined the forum he told me he was a GUY

but hey...you were gutsy to even attempt to delude us
Old 01-22-2006, 10:14 AM
Courtier

DUDE WILL YOU JUST GIVE IT UP ALREADY! I mean seriously this whole thing got old a while go!
Old 01-22-2006, 10:16 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by flewinck
Hi, I'm sure that was not me. I've never maked use of the yahoo group facilities!
okay whatever, except that's the chances of having the same initials and background?...anyhow what were we saying about Charlotte? i think it was about her accent...anyone know where we can hear her speak? =)
Old 01-22-2006, 01:02 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
okay whatever, except that's the chances of having the same initials and background?...anyhow what were we saying about Charlotte? i think it was about her accent...anyone know where we can hear her speak? =)
Actually, on the Princely Family of Monaco portion, there is a portion called "Video Links," and tbhrc has done a great job of posting a whole bunch of video footage of various events. Unfortunately, there are none of Charlotte speaking (don't know if any exist of her or Pierre speaking anywhere, even by accident) - some day, maybe. Either way, it's interesting footage to go through, as a lot of those events are either not covered at all in the States, or certainly not covered in great detail.
Old 01-22-2006, 03:24 PM
Gentry

Charlotte Casiraghi is posting on The Royal Forums... you've got to be kidding me. :)
Old 01-22-2006, 03:38 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:

Flewinck claims to be RDB...i happen to meet a certain R---- D-B--- on one of charlotte's yahoo fansites claiming to be a friend of Charlotte. Well soon after RDB joined the royal forums i couldn't help but notice how familiar RDB was to R---- D-B--- they both claim to be close to Charlotte, know everything about her society and such, both were from Brussels Belgium and their initials are identical
Hillary i was going to post the same. On a yahoo group a guy r---- d- b--- posted that he´ve met char on an airoport and a couple of more things. he was from belgium and he was a boy so...

Personally i´m having a good laugh with such a mess:p . Hillary that´s what happen when u are gone. the next time really think about it we don´t know what on the earth can happen in those forums.. :p
Old 01-22-2006, 04:16 PM
Aristocracy

On the Marionnaud website www.marionnaud.fr there is a video section and somewhere in it there is a video of the Ladies' Cup jumping that Charlotte participated in. On the video there is a brief moment during which all the ladies pose for a photo and you can see Charlotte saying something. There is so much laughter and noise, however, that you can't really distinguish her voice. :(
Old 01-22-2006, 04:34 PM
Aristocracy

Question

Thank`s for the link. On the Marrionnaud HP I saw that the Prix DÀmerique will be at the 29th of January in Paris. Maybe Charlotte will be there. Did she go last year? I can`t remember.
Old 01-22-2006, 04:45 PM
Courtier

For god miau where is the video? LOL
I'm getting crazy I can't found anywhere
Old 01-22-2006, 04:53 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula**
For god miau where is the video? LOL
I'm getting crazy I can't found anywhere
same here
Old 01-22-2006, 04:55 PM
Aristocracy

http://www.ma-tv.com/intro.htm --> click Entrer --> M Comme Marionnaud
--> The Lady's Cup
Old 01-22-2006, 04:57 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassi
Thank`s for the link. On the Marrionnaud HP I saw that the Prix DÀmerique will be at the 29th of January in Paris. Maybe Charlotte will be there. Did she go last year? I can`t remember.
She didn't go last year, but here's to hoping she will attend once again this year!
Old 01-22-2006, 05:02 PM
Aristocracy

I would really like to see her at the Grand Prix together with Valerie. It seems like years that we saw a new pic of her.
Old 01-22-2006, 05:02 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by miau
http://www.ma-tv.com/intro.htm --> click Entrer --> M Comme Marionnaud
--> The Lady's Cup
thank you
Old 01-22-2006, 09:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piewi
Personally i´m having a good laugh with such a mess:p . Hillary that´s what happen when u are gone. the next time really think about it we don´t know what on the earth can happen in those forums.. :p
lol i actually enjoyed RDB/Flewincks little farce! it doesn't happen everyday! lol

Oh and thanks for the link to the video =)
Old 01-22-2006, 09:22 PM
Heir Apparent

one more thing, in the video was that Valentine on one of the horses? ^^
Old 01-22-2006, 09:38 PM
Nobility

Charlottes astrological sign is Leo the lion they are the leaders being popular and leo is also a better looking sign. They often resemble a lion or cat ,alot of them have thick wavy hair that they just brush back not in any particular style just let the wind take their hair flowing carefree like a cat and lions it is chesnut, red, reddish blonde color Charlottes is that being chesnut brown and thick carefree style she lets the wind take it away. They're personality is they really love animals and little children and their very generous they don't belive in mean spiritedness, their kind. They're very talented. Char defintley seems that way too. They often walk like a lion serene highness holding their head high as they walk being very proud of themselves they walk like the cat the mighty king ruler the leader of them of the jungle. They take often long proud slow strides when they walk. They seldom walk or talk fast unless theres a Gemini or Aries ascendent. There are two Leos the exuberent talkative ruler leader then the shy ruler leader. Charlotte is defintley the shy ruler leader one. They often have a reddish rosy warm afterglow glowing skin energy about them on their face after something they have done thats proud, don't mistake this blushing or embarssement its far from that. Leos are the proud and generous kind leaders the Big Cat of the jungle the leaders.