Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 14 : Nov.2005 - Jan.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriella

Royal Highness
Country
United States
Welcome to the newest thread for all the latest news and pictures of Charlotte.

You can find the previous thread here

Here are two screenshots I made, you can see Charlotte's outfit:

i1z3ex.jpg
i1z3fp.jpg

Thanks

This skirt is different than I envisioned. I guess I don't really like Chanel, huh?

that is not the right outfit for a princess.with the shirt i would go to the disco.

I think that a lot of us agree that Charlotte's choices of outfits for the ceremonies of enthronement weren't the best. It seems particularly odd as Princess Caroline is always so well dressed without any taste mistakes. But maybe Charlotte is young and with time she will make better choices. Anyway, she is so lovely that we can forgive her that.

I think Caroline should have helped her to choose a good outfit. She shouldn't choose channel by default, specially for her daughter, which probably can use lots of other designers.

Ariel said:
I think Caroline should have helped her to choose a good outfit. She shouldn't choose channel by default, specially for her daughter, which probably can use lots of other designers.

I do not like the skirt either, and I think if you have Karl Lagarfeld as personnal friend and advisor he should have helped her to dress the best!!!

I'm not sure that I like anything about Char's outfit. Not only that but did she bother to brush her hair??? It looks unkept! Is that Stephanie beside her? She looks fab!!!

lashinka2002 said:
I'm not sure that I like anything about Char's outfit. Not only that but did she bother to brush her hair??? It looks unkept! Is that Stephanie beside her? She looks fab!!!

Yes it is Stephanie.
As for the hair you are right! She should have used a hairdresser, at least for this day!

She is beautiful, gorgeous even. But, she needs to learn how to stand, walk, ect without stooping. She needs to dress a little better at official or formal occassions, these outfits are fine if you're going to a club but not for an event where your family is present.

She must do something with her hair to make it look less unruly, even if it's the end of the night it should still look good enough for photographs.

Layla1971 said:
She is beautiful, gorgeous even. But, she needs to learn how to stand, walk, ect without stooping. She needs to dress a little better at official or formal occassions, these outfits are fine if you're going to a club but not for an event where your family is present.

She must do something with her hair to make it look less unruly, even if it's the end of the night it should still look good enough for photographs.

i agree, she should learn to walk and stand on formal occassions. I know Caroline didn't want her kids in spotlight, not even a title, but if they need to go to an official event, they should at least be trained to fullfill the situation with good grades.

Last edited:
Layla1971 said:

Yes, she is wonderfull and very pretty. Personally, I've liked the ballgown worn to the Opera and I found the Chanel mass outfit not very young but classy and adequat for the circumstance.
But in genarally a think that such a nice girl :) , with all the proffessional help that she can afford (Stylist, designer, haidresser etc), the result should be much much better!!
Anyway, she will learn :cool:

Well I have to disagree with most everybody in saying that I loved all her outfits... at Mass she looked very innocent and elegant in white... I think it was a wise choice for a 19 year old... the dinner outfit is a bit risque but... I don't think that Caroline would have let her go out in an outfit she didn't find appropriate, we have to remember she's 19 Stephanie has worn much worse... and her opera gown was beautiful... an odd choice with the black hose and shoes but hey, she's young.

kittencrews said:
Well I have to disagree with most everybody in saying that I loved all her outfits... at Mass she looked very innocent and elegant in white... I think it was a wise choice for a 19 year old... the dinner outfit is a bit risque but... I don't think that Caroline would have let her go out in an outfit she didn't find appropriate, we have to remember she's 19 Stephanie has worn much worse... and her opera gown was beautiful... an odd choice with the black hose and shoes but hey, she's young.

you "hit the nail on the head "shes young"
so some one should of helped her in her choice of clothes,
I know stephanie has worn worse, so they should of learnt there
lesson , and have some one help her out ,

fandesacs2003 said:
Yes, she is wonderfull and very pretty. Personally, I've liked the ballgown worn to the Opera and I found the Chanel mass outfit not very young but classy and adequat for the circumstance.
But in genarally a think that such a nice girl :) , with all the proffessional help that she can afford (Stylist, designer, haidresser etc), the result should be much much better!!
Anyway, she will learn :cool:

I second that! I also liked the Opera ballgown the most. ;) Also wanted to say that only at that event Charlotte had nice headdress, while in other occasions she didn't care much about it. It's pitty, it would be great to see her with various hair styles..

Princess Stephanie was stunning! Wish there are some more photos of that event..

Tbhrc, thanks for captures!;)

Thank you very much for the screenshots you made, tbhrc!
And I have to repeat what Ianna already said, we need more pics from that event!

i too, didn't like her outfits! :( but despite them she looked gorgeous still. the only outfit that grew on me was the one she wore at the opera. i didn't like it at first but now i think it suits her very well, maybe it helped that she was able to pull it off. it also said that she's willing to take risks and that we definitely won't be bored by her choices in the future.

as for her stooping, i know somebody who stoops almost as bad as her, but the reason is that this person has sculiosis. maybe we don't know it but char could have it as well (im not saying that she has, lets be clear on that). maybe at home she wears a body brace. :confused:
if not, well, i hope she'd try to imitate Andrea's posture.

I think she's just nervous or something and that is why she stands like that because to ride horses (as she does) you have to have good posture... and while on a horse Charlotte looks great sitting up there... A lot of people in our generation stoop when they sit or stand

Scan from a portuguese magazine NOVA GENTE. It talks about Charlotte's pregnancy. She wore a large dress in the gala enthronement to not to show her bump.

tbhrc-thanx for the screenshots. could you please give me the links to the video that you got them from? thank you so much.:) :)

I was so sure, that this would come, I mean new pregnancy rumours after that opera dress...
have you ever heard of someone, who wore a top that shows the belly to HIDE a pragnancy. that's ridiculous! moreover the picture from church looks just like she looked in July/August... these rainbow press people are such fools but even worse are the people who buy this ****-sorry! I used to buy a lot of these tabloids but then decided that it isn't worth money. but it still makes me angry!

hey everyone...i just wanted to tell everyone i am new to the forum

was so sure, that this would come, I mean new pregnancy rumours after that opera dress...
have you ever heard of someone, who wore a top that shows the belly to HIDE a pragnancy. that's ridiculous! moreover the picture from church looks just like she looked in July/August... these rainbow press people are such fools but even worse are the people who buy this ****-sorry! I used to buy a lot of these tabloids but then decided that it isn't worth money. but it still makes me angry!

hahaha I agree with you, those magazines dont know the right informations and they are always talking _ _ _ _
But whatever We know thats shes not pregnant so _ _ _ _ the magazines :eek:

Mrs.Smith said:
I was so sure, that this would come, I mean new pregnancy rumours after that opera dress...

Aw, do not be angry! Just laugh it off. I'm sure that's what Charlotte does. Whatelse can you do? I mean, she could bring a lawsuit against them, maybe hire Felix's dad as her representation (a joke, lol!) but it wouldn't be worth the time, money and effort. It would be a waste of time. Anyway, there's not really a case there.... as the reports only say Charlotte "appears" pregnant, or she "seems to be" pregnant, right? I doubt any judge would fine a tabloid for speculation. There would only be a libel case if the papers actually stated this pregnancy thing as a fact.

Charlotte is beautiful alright, but her looks during these events were underwhelming. i hope she had her late grandmother's approach to such royal events -- dress as if you were nominated in the Best Actress category in the Oscars. Sexy but not lewd, regal but not stuffy.

i think Charlotte should try American Designers -- what a sight she would have been in Donna Karan or Vera Wang or Calvin Klein.:eek:

CasiraghiTrio said:
Aw, do not be angry! Just laugh it off. I'm sure that's what Charlotte does. Whatelse can you do? I mean, she could bring a lawsuit against them, maybe hire Felix's dad as her representation (a joke, lol!) but it wouldn't be worth the time, money and effort. It would be a waste of time. Anyway, there's not really a case there.... as the reports only say Charlotte "appears" pregnant, or she "seems to be" pregnant, right? I doubt any judge would fine a tabloid for speculation. There would only be a libel case if the papers actually stated this pregnancy thing as a fact.

It's too goofy, really. Imagine the conversation at the newspaper while they were putting together the article. "Okay, well, here's a pic of her in a dress with a loose front, so she's obviously pregnant!" "Oh wait, here's one of her the night before in a midriff-revealing outfit showing she's definitely not." "Oh no, no, that ruins everything! ........ Wait, I've got it: just leave that picture out and run the story anyway. It's perfect!"

Hi, I was last night at a nice exclusive* party in Germany.

*Well, Heidi Klum was over there and she was wearing the same dress as Charlotte did at Albert's coronotion this summer. That 'green' (don't know the color in english) dress... Maybe someone already has some paparazi pics from this event?

RDB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom