Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 14 : Nov.2005 - Jan.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
paca said:
I think like every mum she would have a watchful eye over her daughter and I have doubts that she would let anyone near her kids that she wouldn't approve off. She might not be like her own mum, but I am sure she would advise her if she found it necessary. Besides when youar 14 you might have a crush on someone older (usually older, since boys your own age tend to be rather immature) without anything ever happening. And as you get older, age and age differences become less important. Especially when the personalities fit.

We should not forget that Caroline had this experience, I mean having a crush young with an older (Junot) and I do not think that she should be happy if her daughter produced the same story, so she should IMO hav had her eyes OPEN:cool: . We nerver saw Charlotte & Hub out of the ski and the Frand Prix veing together so they roughely seem to have met eachother out of this circumstances.
Anyway Charlotte is with Felix now, and it really fits on her age and style.:)

De La Cruza said:
No Paula not any new news of Charlotte yet but here is what charlotte name means. Charlotte(French),''little'' and womanly'';a short form of Carol which also Charlotte means(Latin) strong and womanly;(OldFrench)songs of joy. Charlotte in Spanish and Italian is Carlota. In German and Dutch Charlotta, and probably Scandinavian too.

Charlotte in Italian is Carlotta:). However magazines here call her Charlotte. Also Caroline's name is seldom translated, so was Grace (in Italian it's Grazia). Stephanie is called Stefania by our press instead, Albert is called Alberto and Rainier is called Ranieri.

Last edited:
Yeah, I think they were just innocently flirting also, plus she was in a relationship with Felix last year too...

kittencrews said:
Yeah, I think they were just innocently flirting also, plus she was in a relationship with Felix last year too...

is she still with Felix?

Tosca said:
Charlotte in Italian is Carlotta:). However magazines here call her Charlotte. Also Caroline's name is seldom translated, so was Grace (in Italian it's Grazia). Stephanie is called Stefania by our press instead, Albert is called Alberto and Rainier is called Ranieri.

yes, and in german is it the same like in french.....charlotte.not charlotta

I'm not sure they're still together; but if they're, are they happy???

Beatrice said:
yes they are together and happy.. :)

moby said:
rdb if you're talking about pics from the World Cup Draw in Leipzig, there are some from the FIFA website. anyhow here they are, and it's obviously not
the same dress:

photos from fifa.com

ifaj5z.jpg

I cant believe the poor germans have to have that tacky Heidi Klum up there doing this job. get these people a royal family right now!!!!!

pollyemma said:
I cant believe the poor germans have to have that tacky Heidi Klum up there doing this job. get these people a royal family right now!!!!!

loool.....i´m a german.and i saw her in the tv.she made her job great! we´re very proud about her.

I think Char and Hubertus have always been just friends. They have always been very flirty with each other, but it seems to be strictly innocent. They flirt in front of her whole family, so I'm sure it's all a big joke for them. The press always calls Hubertus Andrea's friend, but in Zurs and elsewhere like the F1 grand prix, he's always ignoring Andy and seems to enjoy Char's exclusive attention. Can you really blame him? :)

I agree too!!!!! I'm sure there are a lot of guys and some girls who would give anything to be the one flirting with her! As one of those people, I myself don't blame him for wanting to flirt with her on occasion! But TO ME it seems almost perverted on some level! Him and her, a 14 year old and a 20 something year old!!! Maybe I'm the only one who sees it that way but oh well! Anyway, I think maybe we should change the subject!!!!!!!!!!

How come you guys assume he was over 20 when she was 14? Where on earth did you get that? I don't believe it, he certainly doesn't look like someone nearly 30 years old now! When Char was 14 I would say he looked about 19 at most. For a girl of 14 it doesn't sound very abnormal to be interested in a 19-year old guy.

However, I don't believe there ever was anything between the two of them, so the age issue doesn't really mean much to me...

pollyemma said:

She's not tacky, she's ok. I guess we don't need a royal family, we have my family over here, that's more than enough desaster ;):p

sebastian said:
She's not tacky, she's ok. I guess we don't need a royal family, we have my family over here, that's more than enough desaster ;):p

ja genau! brauchen wir nicht.....:p ich habe bestimmt auch schon so viele dramen in meinem leben gehabt wie prinzessin stephanie :D loool.

Charlotte should be in the 50 most Beautiful People in the world magazine Andrea was , so should Pierre there all exceptionally good looking.

tigerlilly2005 said:
ja genau! brauchen wir nicht.....:p ich habe bestimmt auch schon so viele dramen in meinem leben gehabt wie prinzessin stephanie :D loool.

Like my sister :D:p

sebastian said:
Like my sister :D:p

What ??!! Oh please Seb, shut up !!! :rolleyes:

Charlotte deserves to be as happy as possble ....

Tigerlilly I ment was that Charlotee name spelled in Germany as the same it does in French, but I made a mistake it is pronounced in German like Charlotta but spelled like Charlotte, my mother knows this because she took German in High School and College by guess what teachers from Germany.

Hi there Beatrice I know this is kinda of a late reply. but in those pictures where she and Huerbertus are doing some major flirting all right and in that one picture he's groping her and kissing her, wow and a 2o something year mold but I would'nt be suprised at all cause Charlotte is so beautiful, femminine, and I'm sure they find her very sexy. Is this Charlotte's first kiss with a boyfriend? If you or anybody could post any pictures of her where Huerbertus are kissing and kissing Felix, are there any pictures where Char and Felix are kissing is so anyboy post them up.

well, I don't know if this counts, but here's Charlotte Casiraghi kissing Pierre Casiraghi:

Attachments

• 9-35[1].jpg
    9-35[1].jpg
    18 KB · Views: 401
Awwhh how cute sibiling love. I really want to see pictures of Char and Mr.Felix kissing because I think I did once on this one website but I got cut off and lost from it right away. So if anybody has those pics please post em up

miau said:
How come you guys assume he was over 20 when she was 14? Where on earth did you get that? I don't believe it, he certainly doesn't look like someone nearly 30 years old now! When Char was 14 I would say he looked about 19 at most. For a girl of 14 it doesn't sound very abnormal to be interested in a 19-year old guy.
Well, actually he was in his 20s! Infact he is 7 years her senior! So, he was 21 and flirting with a 14 year old!

Yeah cause she is so beautiful and fine, I'm sure just about every guy in France and Monaco wants to get with her and has a crush on her like I do with Pierre.

People were saying before that Charlotte looks like she did some eating over 2005 gaining weight not really, not heavy or chubby in the least not even medium even in pictures she still looks very slender, cause camera adds anywhere from 10 to 30 pounds, so in real life she still looks very slender. So in photos she looks slim to medium now but in real life defintley slender, slender means thin with a womanly shape, not as thin as skinny or as stickly looking but healthy looking for slender. Yes she did some filling out just a little bit no more than I'd say about 12 to 17,pounds cause camera always makes look alot heavier than what you are yeah so shes defintley slender. But starting in the end of 2002 she started getting very thin it lasted that way to the very begining of 2005. But have you seen her in bikini photos from 2002 to 2004 she was a stick. Was almost flat chested no hips butt thighs see her ribs poking through bony hands and wrists hollow cheekbones skinny neck and throat you could see her treachea wind pipe sticking out and almost larynx voicebox that dosen't happen to a women unless they get really thin. Her feet and legs knees were just skin and bone. Not anymore but still quite slender. now her bust is defintley alot fuller defintley gained a rather late womanly shape, she has curves now like a real women more hips and butt and thighs which men find very sexy much more femmine estrogenized shape. But nothing chubby or even medium or fat. She's a slender curvy girl now. Her cheekbones have feeled out much more and you no longer see her trachea or larynx voicebox sticking ou which was so gross. She looks so much more pretty and sexy and femmine womanly.One of my guy friends was even pointingm out and was all like omg she's so much hotter look at that body omg omg i have to have her right now he'd said when he'd seen her in a bikini before in 2003 and 2004 he'd said she was way to skinny for him. He even said that she's still defintley still slender.

But my friend likes her and finds her alot hotter now in a bikini

acid_rain3075 said:
Well, actually he was in his 20s! Infact he is 7 years her senior! So, he was 21 and flirting with a 14 year old!

That's crazy! But Charlotte is so beautiful I bet she could make most any man fall for her with just a smile! :)

^thanks for posting! She looks beautiful but isn't it very cold at paris at the moment??!

About her weight: As I've already said I think that she looked gorgeous in 2004 and still looks gorgeous. I really don't like this skinny = ugly thing. of course, everyone can have his/her ideals, but somehow it is ok when a not so skinny girl says that skinny ones are ugly while the other way round is considered to be offensive. (@De La Cruza: I mean this in general, hope you don't get me wrong!). IMO Charlotte is such a beauty, some pounds more or less can't change that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom