The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2005, 08:45 PM
Serene Highness

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
The girl with Charlotte in the pics from Paris is obviously the same girl recently reported as Pierre's girlfriend. We saw her with Char (and Pierre) once before in March 2003, standing around in Paris.

the Christmas decorations they are strolling past are beautiful but they don't seem to take any notice.
Well, if true (re: Pierre's reported girlfriend), then Char has the magic touch....she was friends w/Tatiana long before Andrea started dating her, and look where that led.

Old 12-25-2005, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal
I doubt it - Valentine is tall and thin w/blonde hair; the woman in this picture, helping to load the cart, looks much older than Char
It is certainly true the girl with Char is not Valentine... however, I must argue that Valentine Pozzo di Borgo is not tall. She is the same height as charlotte, and Charlotte is not more than 5'6. That's rather short, actually.

Old 12-25-2005, 03:30 AM
Commoner

In the sixth picture in that first link, it looks like that guy in the trench coat is flashing them. LOL.
Old 12-25-2005, 06:15 AM
Nobility

Hello!I want to say that i am really new to this forum(i have recently discovered it) and i would like to wish Happy Holidays to everyone here.The photos are rare and great,i always loved to watch Charlotte's life she is my favourite royal and i'm happy to find out that there are so many fans of hers.I have read somewhere at the rules that this is an English-speaking forum but English isn't my native tongue so don't freak out with my mistakes ok? :) Nice to meet you all!!
Old 12-25-2005, 09:15 AM

Welcome to the forums, Beatrice.

I have to say that I'm delightfully impressed by the Casiraghi-style of grocery shopping. Of course, they don't shop at the average grocery store. Their grocery store is the French version of America's "whole foods". Check this out: http://www.lagrandeepicerie.fr/ (yes, where they buy food even has a website). I wonder if the family had a special dinner that night at Caroline's Paris apartment and they went to the store to stock up on cooking stuff and the finest wines and champagnes for the occasion. Charlotte and her brothers have such nice friends. The girl with Charlotte was so helpful, wasn't she? In one of the pics, Caroline is looking back at Charlotte and might be saying, "Remind me to make a mental note: if this one doesn't marry Pierre, we should offer her a position on the payroll, what do you think, Charlotte?"
Old 12-25-2005, 09:30 AM
Nobility

Thank you CasiraghiTrio! :)
Old 12-25-2005, 04:49 PM
Commoner

So..are Charlotte and Guillaume of Luxembourg dating??..where did that information appeared?? are there any photos of them together.??..what is your opinion about this subject??..kisses!
Old 12-25-2005, 05:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

They are absolutely not dating. They hardly ever met each other.
Old 12-25-2005, 05:12 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathérine Bergeyck
Thanks for your answer!!
Old 12-26-2005, 04:00 AM

Quote:

Indeed, she seems to be going strong in her relationship with Felix Winckler.
Old 01-02-2006, 11:13 AM
Serene Highness

Blanc Bleu is a nice store, I went into the one in Aix-en-Provence several times but didn't purchase anything. It reminds me a sailing clothes... ha ha... but it is sort of like Gap and Banana Republic because it has a lot of solids, sweaters, khakis, things like that.
Old 01-02-2006, 11:29 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Welcome to the forums, Beatrice.

I have to say that I'm delightfully impressed by the Casiraghi-style of grocery shopping. Of course, they don't shop at the average grocery store. Their grocery store is the French version of America's "whole foods". Check this out: http://www.lagrandeepicerie.fr/ (yes, where they buy food even has a website). I wonder if the family had a special dinner that night at Caroline's Paris apartment and they went to the store to stock up on cooking stuff and the finest wines and champagnes for the occasion. Charlotte and her brothers have such nice friends. The girl with Charlotte was so helpful, wasn't she? In one of the pics, Caroline is looking back at Charlotte and might be saying, "Remind me to make a mental note: if this one doesn't marry Pierre, we should offer her a position on the payroll, what do you think, Charlotte?"
which picture are you talking about?
Old 01-02-2006, 04:31 PM
Nobility

Quote:
I thought they met at her uncle's entronement.
Old 01-02-2006, 05:13 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Smith
I was so sure, that this would come, I mean new pregnancy rumours after that opera dress...
have you ever heard of someone, who wore a top that shows the belly to HIDE a pragnancy. that's ridiculous! moreover the picture from church looks just like she looked in July/August... these rainbow press people are such fools but even worse are the people who buy this ****-sorry! I used to buy a lot of these tabloids but then decided that it isn't worth money. but it still makes me angry!
I really don't keep up with the Casiraghi's so sorry if this sounds stupid.
How long has the rumor of Charlotte being going around? I mean if it has been, let's say 7 months, even if she wanted she couldn't hide the bump anymore.And how seriously is this rumor being taken? Do people really think she is pregnant, or laugh it off, like here? Thanks to whoever answers these questions. :) :)
Old 01-02-2006, 09:47 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by polop
I really don't keep up with the Casiraghi's so sorry if this sounds stupid.
How long has the rumor of Charlotte being going around? I mean if it has been, let's say 7 months, even if she wanted she couldn't hide the bump anymore.And how seriously is this rumor being taken? Do people really think she is pregnant, or laugh it off, like here? Thanks to whoever answers these questions. :) :)
I don't think she's pregnant and I'm sure no one else does either. I'm personally one of the people who laughs that rumor off.
Old 01-03-2006, 05:57 AM
Aristocracy

i agree, these rumours were around over summer when i was last at these forums, if she were pregnant theres no way shed be able to hide it now
Old 01-03-2006, 07:08 AM
Nobility

The rumours started around summertime when it was reported that she fainted during her vacation with her family in the south of france. I don't think its true because she wouldn't have been able to hide it by now.
Old 01-03-2006, 12:44 PM
Courtier

I'm glad she's not pregnant as a "fan" I think a child now will be not a very good thing
So any news or new pics?
Old 01-04-2006, 05:43 AM
Gentry

Charlotte has to study a bit I guess, exams are coming closer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula**
I'm glad she's not pregnant as a "fan" I think a child now will be not a very good thing
So any news or new pics?
Old 01-04-2006, 03:16 PM
Courtier

Looks like Alexandra is taking after her father Ernst! :)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	alex.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	48.4 KB
ID:	222987