Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 14 : Nov.2005 - Jan.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me Charlotte Casiraghi looks like a beautiful French, Irish, English, Scottish or German, Dutch girl. She dosent look Italian at all to me her nose is too small, and feautures too delicate, she has the coloring like olive skin thick wavy dark hair but her eyes are more I think are either blueish or light hazel her eyes and their shape and color look more like an Irish persons, same way with her brothers they look all the way German,northern eouropean Scandinavian not Meditranean at all except for French for her brothers. What do you think post reply everybody. Thank, Gracias

She looks like a young and elegant French woman.She's absolutely gorgeous...Her late grandmother the TRUE BEAUTY Grace Kelly had an Irish backroung(her familly immigrated to Philadelphia,US,from Ireland before she was born)so Charlotte has Irish roots.Her father was Italian and her mom's familly,the Grimaldis,have Italian backround too but IMO she doesn't look Italian at all but she doesn't look Dutch or German either-i think she's a little bit brunette for that,although there people in Netherlands/Germany with brown hair.On the other hand her three siblings look like Scandinavians a lot.Anyway what can we say for Charlotte..Her style,her elegance,her class...This girl is absolutely Parisian

De La Cruza said:
To me Charlotte Casiraghi looks like a beautiful French, Irish, English, Scottish or German, Dutch girl. She dosent look Italian at all to me her nose is too small, and feautures too delicate, she has the coloring like olive skin thick wavy dark hair but her eyes are more I think are either blueish or light hazel her eyes and their shape and color look more like an Irish persons, same way with her brothers they look all the way German,northern eouropean Scandinavian not Meditranean at all except for French for her brothers. What do you think post reply everybody. Thank, Gracias

Perhaps you are right, I'm not very familiar with the different features of people from different countries. In some ways she could look Irsh (the blue eyes and the dark hair) but her skin is not pale enough I think. The Irish have very pale skin, sure they may have olive skin, but I still think their skin is paler.

It's totally cool that you think she looks Irish coz yay i'm Irish!!!! but even though i shouldn't be saying this coz it wud b cool 4 Chalotte 2 look Irish, I really don't think she does. I think Alex has more an an Irish look about her being pale skined. Princess Grace was what I would associate with the Irish, Fair hair, blue/green eyes and pale skinned. Charlotte 4 me has more of a French look!!

De La Cruza said:

well,many people in north italy (her father was coming from milano) have blonde hair or blue eyes. her father had blond hair and blue eyes too.
and i think charlotte´s brothers look very italian.look at francesco totti. ok....his nose is bigger than andreas´nose:p .but he is the same kind of italian.

Thanks for your reply everybody, its nice to know what you think.

Yes thats right Tigerlilly2005 also, because people in northernn Italy are fair and light and light eyes because of the different Germanic and Scandinavian tribes who setteled there, if they didn't settled there the Italians would be all dark people, because the original Romans were short had dark hair and dark eyes olive skin, but the Germans and Scandinavians were tall slim blonde, red hair , blueys gray eyes and light skin. So Stefano Casiraghi had a good deal of German , Scandinavian background to get tall slim light hair light eyes light skin. So her brothers and her have northern Eouropean roots too , so you could say that her brothers look Scandinavian and German.

Yeah, Beatrice and the first time I saw a picture of Charlotte I thought this girl has to be French, yep she looks like a total French young Chic Lady indeed

So, any news or newpics of this french(monegasque) beauty? :p

No Paula not any new news of Charlotte yet but here is what charlotte name means. Charlotte(French),''little'' and womanly'';a short form of Carol which also Charlotte means(Latin) strong and womanly;(OldFrench)songs of joy. Charlotte in Spanish and Italian is Carlota. In German and Dutch Charlotta, and probably Scandinavian too.

Charlotte Casiraghi, Current Events:partX

No Paula not any new news of Charlotte yet but here is what charlotte name means. Charlotte(French),''little'' and womanly'';a short form of Carol which also Charlotte means(Latin) strong and womanly;(OldFrench)songs of joy. Charlotte in Spanish and Italian is Carlota. In German and Dutch Charlotta, and probably Scandinavian too.

That's so cool De La Cruza :D
You've been posted a lot here that's good :p

My god where is she?:eek: Why don't we have any new photos or at least news..?:confused: :confused:

Well we did just have those pictures right before Christmas and I am sure there are going to be pictures of them skiing next month... can't wait... I wonder if Felix will join them this year.... or will Hub and Char keep flirting!?!?!? =)

Beatrice said:

Some of those pics are revealing. Did they officially date???

No they didn't officially date, that I have ever heard. The only time I ever saw them together was on the annual ski trip. Hubertus is Ernst's godson and when biography talk about Charlotte being link to a friend of her stepbrothers they are talking about Hub not Felix. Hubertus is a goodlooking person I wonder if Caroline and Ernst wished for a Hub Char romance.... but hopefully we will see Felix in February!

Last edited:
Beatrice said:
She looks like a young and elegant French woman.She's absolutely gorgeous...Her late grandmother the TRUE BEAUTY Grace Kelly had an Irish backroung(her familly immigrated to Philadelphia,US,from Ireland before she was born)so Charlotte has Irish roots.Her father was Italian and her mom's familly,the Grimaldis,have Italian backround too but IMO she doesn't look Italian at all but she doesn't look Dutch or German either-i think she's a little bit brunette for that,although there people in Netherlands/Germany with brown hair.On the other hand her three siblings look like Scandinavians a lot.Anyway what can we say for Charlotte..Her style,her elegance,her class...This girl is absolutely Parisian
..You could really say that shes a descendant of the Hollywood actress Grace Kelly..Grandma Grace would be so proud of her..

How does she communicate with Hubertus? Charlotte Casiraghi speaks German?

I've read she speaks some german. Maybe they speak in english or he speaks french.

I imagine between the three languages they can carry on a pretty good conversation... ha ha

but isn't he like way older then her? I heard that Hubertus is like 7 or 10 years older! To me thats kinda gross! I mean you can clearly tell that he is way older but he was flirting with her when she was like 14 or something! I wonder how Caroline feels about the whole thing!

yeah, but still! A 14 year old and 20 something year old! It just seems wrong even though it may be innocent

I wonder what princess Caroline was thinking about it :cool:

I think like every mum she would have a watchful eye over her daughter and I have doubts that she would let anyone near her kids that she wouldn't approve off. She might not be like her own mum, but I am sure she would advise her if she found it necessary. Besides when youar 14 you might have a crush on someone older (usually older, since boys your own age tend to be rather immature) without anything ever happening. And as you get older, age and age differences become less important. Especially when the personalities fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom