Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 14 : Nov.2005 - Jan.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have news if Charlotte attended Athina Onassis wedding?

rdb said:
Maybe someone already has some paparazi pics from this event?

RDB

RDB,
Pictures Of Charlotte or Heidi?

Daytona said:
Does anyone have news if Charlotte attended Athina Onassis wedding?

None of the Grimaldis seem to have been there. If any of them were, they were very back door about it because the press managed to photograph the most prominent of the guests and there were no photographs of any royals arriving. But no one got any pic of Athina arriving or leaving so it's possible that any royalty who showed up may have been as discreet as the bride herself.

Pictures from Heidi of course, I don't think Charlotte was their :)

rdb if you're talking about pics from the World Cup Draw in Leipzig, there are some from the FIFA website. anyhow here they are, and it's obviously not
the same dress:

photos from fifa.com

ifaj5z.jpg

ifajbr.jpg

ifaiz8.jpg

ifajac.jpg

Oh no, I agree with Moby, it's not the same dress. I actually like Heidi's dress better than Charlotte's, though. charlotte's was ok, but Heidi's is quite stunning.

heidi definitely looks glam... but i like charlotte's dress better, except for the thongs at the back. casiraghitrio, do you think it might also be an Alberta Ferretti creation?

moby said:
heidi definitely looks glam... but i like charlotte's dress better, except for the thongs at the back. casiraghitrio, do you think it might also be an Alberta Ferretti creation?

Could be, yeah. I don't know how Heidi isn't tripping in that dress. I just noticed on second look how long it is. As I recall, I didn't like the bottom half of Char's dress. The top seemed nice, though. I could have been very happy if she had not worn those sandals too.
;)

I agree with Moby and CasiraghiTrio that Heidi's isn't the same dress. I do like Heidi's better. I think she looks a bit more glamorous and she fills out the dress more.

LOL, I even didn't know there was a soccer event before that party! :D

And you're right about the dress. But I'm not so fashion minded that I recognize this all. But at the moment I saw her I thought it was the same...

Anyway, thx for the pics!

I just heard this on another thread, but are Charlotte and the hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg dating? Please prove this false.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
I just heard this on another thread, but are Charlotte and the hereditary Grand Duke of Luxembourg dating? Please prove this false.
Yeah, i just saw that thread too, But seriously I need a lot more proof that they are together! I think I have to agree with someone's post that Charlotte and whats-his-name were merely talking and someone just thought that was a sign that they were together!

acid_rain3075 said:
Yeah, i just saw that thread too, But seriously I need a lot more proof that they are together! I think I have to agree with someone's post that Charlotte and whats-his-name were merely talking and someone just thought that was a sign that they were together!

Yeah, that's crazy. I think the trio and Guillaume do seem to be buddies. He tagged along to the Monaco National Day soccer game and seemed really cool with Andy and Pierre, and I did hear that he and Char talked because they were at the same table at the Hotel de Paris dinner. But I think it's only friendship. I heard awhile ago that Guillaume is in a serious relationship, but maybe I'm confusing him with another prince, who knows.
:confused:

CasiraghiTrio said:
I heard awhile ago that Guillaume is in a serious relationship, but maybe I'm confusing him with another prince, who knows.
:confused:

Yes, he was dating Pia Haraldsen until 2004. They finally split after having a "chaotic" relationship. And I have heard that their two families are friendly.

Hi ! It's not the same dress...

photos from corbis and this thread.

Attachments

• char.jpg
    char.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 364
  • heidi.jpg
    heidi.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 296
The Casiraghi family does their own shopping?

That's cute.

:)

There are new pics of Charlotte and her family in east news site
They doing shopping in st remy de provence

Attachments

• MONAKO_RODZINA23_004.jpg
    MONAKO_RODZINA23_004.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 707
  • MONAKO_RODZINA23_003.jpg
    MONAKO_RODZINA23_003.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 485
  • MONAKO_RODZINA23_002.jpg
    MONAKO_RODZINA23_002.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 511
  • MONAKO_RODZINA23_005.jpg
    MONAKO_RODZINA23_005.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 544
  • MONAKO_RODZINA23_011.jpg
    MONAKO_RODZINA23_011.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 540
Nathalian said:
That´s Valentine with her right??? MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I doubt it - Valentine is tall and thin w/blonde hair; the woman in this picture, helping to load the cart, looks much older than Char

M|L said:
The Casiraghi family does their own shopping?

That's cute.

:)

Yea, with body guards and drivers in tow .... that would be nice when holiday shopping here at the malls...it's CRAZY driving, trying to find a parking space....the, lugging all your purchases to the car....then, trying to leave......it's madness......:eek:

Finally new pics!! The best gift for Christmas are those pics!
The girl with Char isn´t Valentine. I don´t know who she is.
Alex is with her on saint Remy pics, isn´t she? BTW glad to see you back nina

Nathalian said:
That´s Valentine with her right??? MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

No! That is not Valentine.

LOL. I love little Alex sticking out her tongue at the camera.

Thanx for posting news photos, Nina!

Seems they are caught in Christmas shopping..when searching for gifts to give it to your dear ones is best to buy it on your own..cutie Alexandra having fun with photographers..

I noticed Caroline's shopping bag is from a store called Blanc Bleu. That must be a store only known in France. What is it like?

The girl with Charlotte in the pics from Paris is obviously the same girl recently reported as Pierre's girlfriend. We saw her with Char (and Pierre) once before in March 2003, standing around in Paris.

the Christmas decorations they are strolling past are beautiful but they don't seem to take any notice. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom