The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 10:04 AM
Heir Presumptive

Scan from a portuguese magazine NOVA GENTE. It talks about Charlotte's pregnancy. She wore a large dress in the gala enthronement to not to show her bump.

Old 12-01-2005, 10:42 AM
Commoner

tbhrc-thanx for the screenshots. could you please give me the links to the video that you got them from? thank you so much.:) :)

Old 12-01-2005, 02:58 PM
Aristocracy

I was so sure, that this would come, I mean new pregnancy rumours after that opera dress...
have you ever heard of someone, who wore a top that shows the belly to HIDE a pragnancy. that's ridiculous! moreover the picture from church looks just like she looked in July/August... these rainbow press people are such fools but even worse are the people who buy this ****-sorry! I used to buy a lot of these tabloids but then decided that it isn't worth money. but it still makes me angry!
Old 12-01-2005, 03:09 PM

hey everyone...i just wanted to tell everyone i am new to the forum
Old 12-01-2005, 03:40 PM
Majesty

chloe!!!
Old 12-01-2005, 04:12 PM
Courtier

Quote:
was so sure, that this would come, I mean new pregnancy rumours after that opera dress...
have you ever heard of someone, who wore a top that shows the belly to HIDE a pragnancy. that's ridiculous! moreover the picture from church looks just like she looked in July/August... these rainbow press people are such fools but even worse are the people who buy this ****-sorry! I used to buy a lot of these tabloids but then decided that it isn't worth money. but it still makes me angry!
hahaha I agree with you, those magazines dont know the right informations and they are always talking _ _ _ _
But whatever We know thats shes not pregnant so _ _ _ _ the magazines
Old 12-02-2005, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Smith
I was so sure, that this would come, I mean new pregnancy rumours after that opera dress...
Aw, do not be angry! Just laugh it off. I'm sure that's what Charlotte does. Whatelse can you do? I mean, she could bring a lawsuit against them, maybe hire Felix's dad as her representation (a joke, lol!) but it wouldn't be worth the time, money and effort. It would be a waste of time. Anyway, there's not really a case there.... as the reports only say Charlotte "appears" pregnant, or she "seems to be" pregnant, right? I doubt any judge would fine a tabloid for speculation. There would only be a libel case if the papers actually stated this pregnancy thing as a fact.
Old 12-02-2005, 11:58 PM
Nobility

Red face

Charlotte is beautiful alright, but her looks during these events were underwhelming. i hope she had her late grandmother's approach to such royal events -- dress as if you were nominated in the Best Actress category in the Oscars. Sexy but not lewd, regal but not stuffy.

i think Charlotte should try American Designers -- what a sight she would have been in Donna Karan or Vera Wang or Calvin Klein.:o
Old 12-09-2005, 07:08 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Aw, do not be angry! Just laugh it off. I'm sure that's what Charlotte does. Whatelse can you do? I mean, she could bring a lawsuit against them, maybe hire Felix's dad as her representation (a joke, lol!) but it wouldn't be worth the time, money and effort. It would be a waste of time. Anyway, there's not really a case there.... as the reports only say Charlotte "appears" pregnant, or she "seems to be" pregnant, right? I doubt any judge would fine a tabloid for speculation. There would only be a libel case if the papers actually stated this pregnancy thing as a fact.
It's too goofy, really. Imagine the conversation at the newspaper while they were putting together the article. "Okay, well, here's a pic of her in a dress with a loose front, so she's obviously pregnant!" "Oh wait, here's one of her the night before in a midriff-revealing outfit showing she's definitely not." "Oh no, no, that ruins everything! ........ Wait, I've got it: just leave that picture out and run the story anyway. It's perfect!"
Old 12-10-2005, 12:01 PM
Gentry

Hi, I was last night at a nice exclusive* party in Germany.

*Well, Heidi Klum was over there and she was wearing the same dress as Charlotte did at Albert's coronotion this summer. That 'green' (don't know the color in english) dress... Maybe someone already has some paparazi pics from this event?

RDB
Old 12-10-2005, 12:54 PM
Aristocracy

Does anyone have news if Charlotte attended Athina Onassis wedding?
Old 12-10-2005, 02:28 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdb
Maybe someone already has some paparazi pics from this event?

RDB
RDB,
Pictures Of Charlotte or Heidi?
Old 12-10-2005, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daytona
Does anyone have news if Charlotte attended Athina Onassis wedding?
None of the Grimaldis seem to have been there. If any of them were, they were very back door about it because the press managed to photograph the most prominent of the guests and there were no photographs of any royals arriving. But no one got any pic of Athina arriving or leaving so it's possible that any royalty who showed up may have been as discreet as the bride herself.
Old 12-10-2005, 05:22 PM
Gentry

Pictures from Heidi of course, I don't think Charlotte was their :)
Old 12-11-2005, 05:11 AM
Courtier

rdb if you're talking about pics from the World Cup Draw in Leipzig, there are some from the FIFA website. anyhow here they are, and it's obviously not
the same dress:

photos from fifa.com

Old 12-11-2005, 05:14 AM

Oh no, I agree with Moby, it's not the same dress. I actually like Heidi's dress better than Charlotte's, though. charlotte's was ok, but Heidi's is quite stunning.
Old 12-11-2005, 05:22 AM
Courtier

heidi definitely looks glam... but i like charlotte's dress better, except for the thongs at the back. casiraghitrio, do you think it might also be an Alberta Ferretti creation?

Old 12-11-2005, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby
heidi definitely looks glam... but i like charlotte's dress better, except for the thongs at the back. casiraghitrio, do you think it might also be an Alberta Ferretti creation?
Could be, yeah. I don't know how Heidi isn't tripping in that dress. I just noticed on second look how long it is. As I recall, I didn't like the bottom half of Char's dress. The top seemed nice, though. I could have been very happy if she had not worn those sandals too.
Old 12-11-2005, 04:49 PM
Gentry

I agree with Moby and CasiraghiTrio that Heidi's isn't the same dress. I do like Heidi's better. I think she looks a bit more glamorous and she fills out the dress more.
Old 12-11-2005, 05:19 PM
Gentry

LOL, I even didn't know there was a soccer event before that party!

And you're right about the dress. But I'm not so fashion minded that I recognize this all. But at the moment I saw her I thought it was the same...

Anyway, thx for the pics!