Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 13 : Oct.2005 - Nov.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabriella

Royal Highness
Country
United States
Welcome to the newest thread dedicated to all the latest news and pictures of Charlotte.

You can find the previous thread here

Please remember to keep this thread on topic.

In regards to all of the Charlotte/pregnancy talk: nothing has been confirmed nor denied. Therefore, it's all specuation and hearsay.

Talk of Charlotte having an abortion is slanderous as such statements serve nothing other than to defame ones character. We are not privy to her personal life, so even *if* she is pregnant, we do not know what she will do. Statements insinuating whether or no she will have an abortion will not be tolerated.

This forum is not the place for a discussion on abortion. If you wish to discuss your personal beliefs on this subject, do so via PM or e-mail. Do not do so on this forum and all such comments will be deleted.

yeah babe new topic on air :p
anybody have new pictures of Charlotte?

Paula** said:
yeah babe new topic on air :p
anybody have new pictures of Charlotte?

I don't have new pics, but I have new questions! As part of her preparatory course at Lycee Fenelon, Charlotte has a choice of Greek or Latin, and a choice of several of the modern Languages. She only has to take one ancient language and one modern language. I wonder what her choices were.
Greek or Latin?

And for the modern languages........ she could take English or Russian or Italian or German.........

The mandatory courses are Philosophy, geography, history, and French. So all in all, she has 6 areas to study to prepare for the ENS exam.

Im so sorry babe,but a have no idea:( :p
I want picssss =////

Well, I cannot possibly guess her choice between Latin and Greek, but I wonder if her "modern language" choice would be Russian or Chinese. Her options there are Spanish, German, English, Italian, Russian, and Chinese.
She knows the first four quite well, especially English and Italian, so maybe she would opt for something entirely new to her. She seems like a curious girl who loves learning new things. :)

how many languages does she know?

I wonder if Charlotte is aware of this site and if she participates answering to some questions :eek:

I think that's pretty umprobable. She isn't Britney Spears, or someone like that, trying to gain popularity and in love with herself. Royals don't set up fanclubs.

Daytona said:
I wonder if Charlotte is aware of this site and if she participates answering to some questions :eek:

She would need a million hours long day to do everything...studying, going to uni, horseback riding, dating Felix and so on, let alone reading our postings!!!:) :D

Well, she doesn't seem to do much horseback riding these days. Maybe that's now just an occasional weekend activity. But I think dating Felix and keeping up with Fenelon's rigorous courses keeps her quite busy enough. She has too much to think about, so it's not likely she reads this stuff. She might know about the royal forums, might have heard of it, who knows, and maybe she typed in the URL once for curiousity, but I'm sure she has too much on her plate to do it on a regular basis! If she did type in the URL once, she probably got bored after reading one or two things and was like, "This is stupid. I've got too much crap to do!" ;) I mean, royalty is interesting for people who aren't royalty, but how interesting can it be for Charlotte? Caroline is just her mom and Albert is just her uncle. It's no big deal to her.

I think it depends on her personality. If I was in her situation, I would want to know what people are thinking about me - specially as she's IMO more an ordinary girl than a celebrity who searches for the attention - and from time to time have a look at these pages. And she'd probably have a lot of fun:D . But if she is as Caroline is sometimes said to be (hope that isn't against the rules, of course I don't know what Caro is actually like! But Stephanies former husband Daniel described her like that) than she probably isn't so interested in us ordinary people, and prefers her "own" world which is a little bit higher.

Mrs.Smith said:
I think it depends on her personality. If I was in her situation, I would want to know what people are thinking about me - specially as she's IMO more an ordinary girl than a celebrity who searches for the attention - and from time to time have a look at these pages. And she'd probably have a lot of fun:D . But if she is as Caroline is sometimes said to be (hope that isn't against the rules, of course I don't know what Caro is actually like! But Stephanies former husband Daniel described her like that) than she probably isn't so interested in us ordinary people, and prefers her "own" world which is a little bit higher.

Well, I don't think it's a matter of Charlotte not being interested... I think it's just that she is not likely to have the time for it. I've been looking at her course in some detail and I have to say, if I had that courseload, I wouldn't be on here quite so much. I'm returning to school in January and I'll have a full courseload again, but my 20 credits seems so easy compared to what Charlotte is doing. She's preparing to be a true scholar.

do you have the link where i can see her courseload?thankyou

Some more pics from this summer.

From Getty:

Caption:
CAPRI, ITALY - JULY 25: Charlotte Casiraghi-Hannover and her boyfriend take a vacation on July 25, 2005 in Capri, Italy. (Photo by Lucky Mat/Getty Images)

eq9x0z.jpg

http://tinypic.com/eq9x55.jpg

http://tinypic.com/eq9x6p.jpg

http://tinypic.com/eq9x80.jpg

http://tinypic.com/eq9x8y.jpg

http://tinypic.com/eq9xd1.jpg

Does anybody know where Charlotte met Felix the first time? Is he in Hypokaghne too?

Charlotte & her friends

Hi

I'll turn back to a completely different topic. Since Charlotte has been dating Felix, we did not see her neither compeeting in any horse race nor going out with her friends, Valentine, Eugenie(Niarchos), Mrs Maillot(I forgot the name). Especially Valentine has completely dissapeared.
In exemple last year in Lagerfeld exhibition, Charlotte showed up with all her family & Eugenie, but this year, in Didier Ludot coctail, which is the only socail party she appreared, she was alone with Felix.

Do you think that it has something to dor with Felix(they are always ONLY the two), or with her studies??? OR it is just a simple coincidence???

Hi

I'll turn back to a completely different topic. Since Charlotte has been dating Felix, we did not see her neither compeeting in any horse race nor going out with her friends, Valentine, Eugenie(Niarchos), Mrs Maillot(I forgot the name). Especially Valentine has completely dissapeared.
In exemple last year in Lagerfeld exhibition, Charlotte showed up with all her family & Eugenie, but this year, in Didier Ludot coctail, which is the only socail party she appreared, she was alone with Felix.

Do you think that it has something to dor with Felix(they are always ONLY the two), or with her studies??? OR it is just a simple coincidence???

REPLY: Well, who knows what her friends are doing, too, don't forget. Valentine is a couple of years older than Char, so she may be in college and dating herself. The other friends, well, as you mature, go away to school, start dating, sometimes your tastes/interest change - which may change your friends and social outings. I think, as she matures, she's able to do a lot more on her own/of her own choosing - not always tied to what her mother/family is choosing or doing (other than family vacations on PACHA III). I would hope nothing has happened to cut ties, but I think it's just the natural migration you take as you go through your college years and start looking toward a future with someone special.

REPLY: Well, who knows what her friends are doing, too, don't forget. Valentine is a couple of years older than Char, so she may be in college and dating herself. The other friends, well, as you mature, go away to school, start dating, sometimes your tastes/interest change - which may change your friends and social outings. I think, as she matures, she's able to do a lot more on her own/of her own choosing - not always tied to what her mother/family is choosing or doing (other than family vacations on PACHA III). I would hope nothing has happened to cut ties, but I think it's just the natural migration you take as you go through your college years and start looking toward a future with someone special.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you may be right.
What is interesting for me is that they are always THE TWO.... but its quite normal, they are in love enough to be happy only the two.... It's nice and cute, and anyway she certainly will have a lot of new friends, and her family will always be present for her.
She is nice and wonderfull, hope that she will be happy.... her family paid such a heavy price in this life.
Good luck Charlotte, we love you....

fandesacs2003 said:
Hi

If you look at some of the photos posted of the Didier Ludot cocktail party in the previous thread, you can see Eugenie in between Felix and Charlotte, in the background. She was also in photos with Charlotte this summer.

Last read in Novella2000:

Felix Winker, 21 y/o, is the son of an "anglosaxon" couple based in Bruxelles ( Belgium ) His father is a jurist of an intenational great-renown.

Tosca said:
Last read in Novella2000:

Felix Winker, 21 y/o, is the son of an "anglosaxon" couple based in Bruxelles ( Belgium ) His father is a jurist of an intenational great-renown.

Yes, and his mother is a famous art collector. Charlotte found a good "acceptable" boyfriend. Remember at her age, her mother had Junot, I'm not sure that princess Grace jumped from hapiness...... If you look at their faces at Caroline's wedding, they look quite sad...... The story proved that they were right...

Sorry to ask again, but nobody answered my questions. Does anybody here know where Charlotte met Felix? Is Felix a student too and if so what does he study? Do you think he is as brilliant as Charlotte? She must be really intelligent and disciplined to get such a great bac mark.

Apparently they are family friends, but I don't think anyone knows for sure where or how they met.

BTW, I've read that Felix' mother is a manager of a high profile firm...

Kisses

Felix' mother

Grace said:
Apparently they are family friends, but I don't think anyone knows for sure where or how they met.

BTW, I've read that Felix' mother is a manager of a high profile firm...

Kisses

Hi
You may be right, my source was Point de Vue, this summer's article. Apparently Mrs Winkler is very well known in these Art cercles. Nevetheless, being Art collector does not empeach you to be also Manager. In any case, Point de Vue pointed out that Charlotte & Felix have really the same friends-social environment, and the same cultural orientations. Do not forget that Caroline a a lot of friends among the fashion and antic & collectables world, Karl Lagerfeld, and also this famous (I forgot the exact name, Jean.... Grange) well known architect - antiquair. So it's normal to know Felix' mother.
Ciao

Thank you for responding to my questions. Didn`t they start to date about one year ago, around the time Charlotte began with classe preparatoire? Maybe they are in the same school.

lea said:
If you look at some of the photos posted of the Didier Ludot cocktail party in the previous thread, you can see Eugenie in between Felix and Charlotte, in the background. She was also in photos with Charlotte this summer.

You're right Lea. :)
By the way, I think Felix was also on that famous Chanel party organised by K. Lagerfeld, but in a "shy" way, being away from photographers:p since they were "fresh" couple..but have to found that photo where I think is Felix behind Charlotte.

Yes, I have noticed that, too. It is definitely Felix behind Charlotte. Nobody knows how long they have been dating, but they were holidaying together in Italy in the summer of 2004.:)

I wanted to comment on Charlotte's friends, but forgot to do that in my last post... The last time Char has been photographed with Valentine was in October 2004 when she went riding in Fontainebleau. For a long time, my opinion has been that Char and Val were never really that good friends. (This is really only my opinion, or rather the impression that I have gotten based on the pics we've seen. I know that there are people who disagree with me on this, and I respect their opinion.)

How come I think they weren't good friends? Well, I have never seen pics of them, say, together out in the town. I have never seen pics of them shopping, sitting at a café, walking on the streets chatting... I have only seen photos of them together at equestrian events, which has led me to believe that they were on reasonably good terms, but were never willing to socialize on their free time. In the photos I have seen of them together, Charlotte doesn't really seem that interested in talking with Val. There are photos where I think she seems to be downright miserable in her company (imho), such as the GP d'Amerique photos from 2004.

The people that I think are Char's true friends are Eugenie, the blond curly-haired girl and one of the Maillot girls (not Juliette, but the other one). The blond girl must be an old, trustworthy friend of hers, because there are photos of the two of them walking together in Paris, with Char's arm thrown on the girl's shoulders. I don't know what it is with Juliette, by the way. Even though Char kisses her on the cheek in the birthday photos, I get the feeling they are not that close...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom