The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2005, 04:09 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by miau
In my opinion, all of this sounds extremely unbelievable. Someone's pulling our leg.
Totally agree.... not saying David is pulling our leg but somebody is... Charlotte and her ENTIRE living family are from France live in France and speak French... I lived in France for a very short time compared to Charlotte and I speak French and understand French quite well... you can't tell me she doesn't... hmm... some people... and who's to critise her on not speaking Italian and English well... if her grandmother and father were alive I might understand the criticism but she hasn't had that much contact with the other languages besides through school and her mother. She probably speaks German better than Italian

Old 11-17-2005, 04:17 PM
Gentry

I had forgotten to ask in my previous post if someone has the pictures from the Sunday Times (August I think) on which Felix was kissing another girl?

Old 11-17-2005, 05:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Charlotte speaks French fluently.
Old 11-17-2005, 06:57 PM
Gentry

As you probably know, Monegasque is an official language and is teached in schools in Monaco. It's even an obligated course!

I've only spoken to her in English because my spoken French isn't that fluently... so, I can't say how well her French/Italian/German is...
Old 11-17-2005, 07:09 PM
Aristocracy

Help!!!!

Hi Everyone,
I need a really big favour from a lot of you, the more the better. I was building a huge Charlotte Casiraghi Website and When I was nearing the end- a couple of months work, the hard drive on my laptop died on me. Absolutely everything was on that hard drive and it cannot be recovered. I had the completed web site with about 1,500 pictures and they are all lost.
I work nearly all the time and do not have the time to search for them all again. I know even if I did, I would only have about 300 pictures at the end of it. It took me years to collect the pictures and some of those web sites do not exist anymore, and as you are probably aware, the site at www.sergioamaya.com/charlotte/index.php seems to have closed permanently.
I know a lot of you will have Charlotte Casiraghi Pictures on your Computers, what I need is for people to send your pictures of Charlotte to me so that I can start again with this web site. Numbers do not matter, the more the better, My inbox can take a HUGE amount of pictures- thousands! I Lost Thousands and what I need is for people to send me your Photos that you have collected from these web sites, many now non existent, and that you may have on your PC. I am hoping there is someone out there Like me who collected every picture available. Please send them to me at carl_carlos_carl@yahoo.co.uk
I already have the webspace and it is costing money. I Bought it as I was about to upload the one from my hard drive. The Only thing I have running there at the moment is the Charlotte and Monaco Forum. If Anyone wants to join, you can find it at http://www.eternalmuse.co.uk
I Hope you can help me.
Thanks
Carl
Old 11-18-2005, 05:47 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dw2108
PLEASE, don't hate ME for the following comments, for these comments are the opinions and facts of two of my former mathematical colleagues at U. Paris, Profs. Jean Penon and Gonsalo Reyes, with whom I conducted research work in Paris years ago, and whom I emailed.

According to Penon and Reyes, Charlotte speaks poor French, even worse English, pathetic Italian and nothing else. She seldom attends class. She seems arrogant and snobbish. She throws tantrums. She is not well-liked. She sits reading romance novels. Penon and Reyes are not optomistic as per her academic success, and compare her with her mother, who never finished school in Paris. It seems that Caroline dropped out of school to get married. Penon and Reyes said that this matter regarding Caroline's failure to finish, could be checked easily by searching the B. Phil. Theses stacks, only to find that no such mandatory thesis exists for her, meaning she never finished.

This was a let down for me!

David -- soon to be killed other members.
Who posted this garbage under my name and how did they get all of this personal information about me? For the record Penon and Reyes are retired from U Montreal and I doubt they even know anything about these people. I don't even know much about these people. I just come here to browse and learn.

I'll try resetting my password. Hope that will help.

David
Old 11-18-2005, 05:50 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Who posted this garbage under my name and how did they get all of this personal information about me? For the record Penon and Reyes are retired from U Montreal and I doubt they even know anything about these people. I don't even know much about these people. I just come here to browse and learn.

David
Your Joking, right?
Old 11-18-2005, 06:04 AM
Aristocracy

Right.

Thought so.
Old 11-18-2005, 06:06 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by miau
Right.
Thought so.
Yeah, I guess. But I don't think this is at all funny!!!!!!!
Old 11-18-2005, 06:08 AM
Aristocracy

Me neither, but I just had to throw in a little "told-you-so"... Sorry, couldn't resist...
Old 11-18-2005, 09:19 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:

David
You should let the moderators know as well. Maybe they can track them somehow.
Old 11-19-2005, 08:27 AM

Does anyone know who designed the outfit Charlotte wore today? Personally, I didn't like it- especially the hat.

BC
Old 11-19-2005, 08:33 AM
Courtier

The first thing that popped in my mind was Chanel. It really is an ugly suit. I mean, really, what is up with that hat?
Old 11-19-2005, 08:50 AM
Aristocracy

Her outfit today was a little bit old-fashioned, but i liked it. I would like to see the whole outfit from yesterday`s dinner, I only saw the top. And i think with these pics the pregnancy rumour is finally over.
Old 11-19-2005, 08:57 AM
Gentry

Of course it's over, it was yesterday very clear that she isn't present.
She only gained some weight the last months, and that's also what I saw today in her white outfit. She has 'created' a small belly :) . But that's no problem at all, as long as she feels her good.

BTW, did you see my parents on TV today? LOL, probably you did but you don't know who they're :p

I'll go out for lunch now, see you guys. (If I see Charlotte, I'll certainly ask her who designed her dress)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassi
Her outfit today was a little bit old-fashioned, but i liked it. I would like to see the whole outfit from yesterday`s dinner, I only saw the top. And i think with these pics the pregnancy rumour is finally over.
Old 11-19-2005, 08:59 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassi
i think with these pics the pregnancy rumour is finally over.
That's true! You can really tell that she has gained a little weight. Which is a good thing! She looked rail thin and completely unhealthy a while back! But I'm glad to see that the fat has spread out instead of being in only one place.
Old 11-19-2005, 09:38 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikinicharlotte
Does anyone know who designed the outfit Charlotte wore today? Personally, I didn't like it- especially the hat.

BC
I was wondering about that too Poor kid, she looked like she was wearing a carnival costume: "the wedding cake"!
Old 11-19-2005, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
I was wondering about that too Poor kid, she looked like she was wearing a carnival costume: "the wedding cake"!
I don't know for certain, but she was toting a vintange Chanel bag, possibly the same one she had in July (with the turquoise/green? dress). It was white just like the July one. This outfit of hers today, I can't say I liked it too much either, but as I saw more of her, it grew on me, sort of. At first, I thought, oh geez, so frou-frou! But then I saw the whole thing and the whole Jackie O thing became kind of charming. Did you guys notice when Char almost tripped and Pierre was laughing at her?! awww, I felt sorry for her, but she was laughing it off, poor thing. It was so sweet.
Old 11-19-2005, 10:10 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikinicharlotte

BC
What was the event they attended?? In the States, we don't get regular updates on their outings, etc, so if anyone has pictures, maybe they can post them. And, as far as her brother chuckling at her when she tripped - I can relate, except my brother would have actually tried to trip me first...then laughed!
Old 11-19-2005, 10:19 AM
Majesty

here is the link for the event
a lot of members are hanging there at this moment

2005 National Day / Enthronement ceremonies
2005 National Day / Enthronement ceremonies

Closed Thread