Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 13 : Oct.2005 - Nov.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sources; Yahoo, Profimedia, Colourpress

Charlotte at dinner honouring Prince Albert's Enthronement, November 18th

fw5443.jpg

Coming to Church;

fw54ea.jpg

During Mass..

fw54pv.jpg
fw54w0.jpg

At balcony;

fw55p0.jpg
fw55z6.jpg
fw57ba.jpg

I'm not sure if this is posted yet...Newscom...

A1.jpg

Whoa - the dress Char is wearing to the 11/18 Enthronment dinner is a bit risque/revealing for her....but, shows how she's moving in a more edgy direction, at times. She's not a little girl anymore in some outfits, but others, remind us how young she is (the white dress/hat ensemble). Interesting, and always beautiful - she can pull anything off, which is why we love her style.:D

by far my favorite charlotte photo from the event. (gettyimages)
fwkhvk.jpg

fwki14.jpg

she looked fab, though the dresses were too couture-ish for me. i wonder what guillaume thought of her...lol!

Charlotte at the opera was wearing some pretty serious jewelry, wasn't she? I wonder what heirlooms these may be. :)

Horseygal said:
Whoa - the dress Char is wearing to the 11/18 Enthronment dinner is a bit risque/revealing for her....but, shows how she's moving in a more edgy direction, at times.

No kidding. Has anyone seen another photo of what she's wearing? Maybe it looks a little revealing then in the one photo... I was just wondering what the full outfit looked like.

I saw a video of the family arriving to the party, and the outfit was not revealing at all; I think it is just this photo...BTW the outfit seemed (the video was short) very nice and good on her. Even my father said "What a beautiful girl!"

Hopefully we'll see more pics in the next few days,

Kisses

Grace, can you tell us something more about the outfit? Someone said earlier that she was wearing a skirt. I wonder what color the skirt was, and what kind of shoes was she wearing... Thanks!

She is very noble no matter what she wears.I only disagree with the dress that exposes her belly...

I'll watch the video again to be sure, but it seemed a top and skirt of more or less the same colour. I'll try to be more specific later,

kisses

princess108105 said:
do you have the link to the video?

According to the official Grimaldi site, the live feed some of us were watching yesterday will be available to view in full on ?monday? I think it says Monday, if I remember correctly. so just go to www.pierrecasiraghi.net for more info.
It's a fascinating thing to watch. I've never seen Monaco National Day festivities except in pictures, so this was really amazing to witness, especially with all the extra fuss around Albert le nouveau sovereign.

do you have the link to the video?

In the thread for the event paca posted a link of a video where you can see-just for a second-her clothes

Does anyone know if there will be a broadcast of the ceremony that is not in Windows Media Player format?

budge9 said:
From Monday you can watch it at www.palais.mc and you can choose to watch it in either Windows Media Player or RealOne Player.

I guess they are not re-broadcasting this? Each time I try to view, it says it's already been shown....oh well, maybe someone captured it and can download on the site.

It was supposed to be available to watch today but it now says that it will be available soon.

Some more photos of Charlotte..
Love her "Opera -Chanel" dress very much..:)

fy0swm.jpg
fy0t3m.jpg
fy0th3.jpg
fy0tmp.jpg

(Newscom, Getty images)

I thinks Charlotte is beautiful from the neck up. Not a big fan of the dress though, it looks like she stuck a black tank top underneath it. I do NOT think she's pregnant but this dress makes her look pregnant because there's a lot of forgiving room in the belly area. I can see how it can be seen as a high designer fashion beauty though. I thought her hair was really elegant and very pretty!

tbhrc said:
I know that some member posted a similar outfit in the Royal House of Fashion thread.

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f63/

Thanks for the link...there is a photo of the dress (on a model on the runway but at least you get the idea).

I don't really like that dress. I think the one she wore to the opera was much better. (Very unique dresses)

Ianna said:
Sources; Yahoo, Profimedia, Colourpress

Charlotte at dinner honouring Prince Albert's Enthronement, November 18th
Does anyone have a pictures showing the entire outfit...? =] she probably has a gorgeous belly but i think it was such a poor choice of outfit for such an occasion...so not like her usualy sophisticated self...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hillary_nugent: If you go to the link posted above your post (the royal house of fashion one), you can see the entire dress on a model whose wearing it on the catwalk. Its actually not revealing at all when standing up, it looks like such a small gap on the model, but that photo we have got of charlotte wearing it makes it seem like its got this great big hole in the front.

Sassy285 said:
Hillary_nugent: If you go to the link posted above your post (the royal house of fashion one), you can see the entire dress on a model whose wearing it on the catwalk. Its actually not revealing at all when standing up, it looks like such a small gap on the model, but that photo we have got of charlotte wearing it makes it seem like its got this great big hole in the front.

Where can we see this dress on the forum ?

"Where can we see this dress on the forum ?"

Charlotte's Brands... starting page 3.

did you guys noice how, in quite a number of photos, Charlotte had her hand clenched during the red carpet walk at the opera as if she was nervous? I wonder what Dr Phil would think of that. :D

Maybe, she was trying to keep her balance! I saw a some of the footage, and she looked like she couldn't completely walk properly. Maybe it was the dress. She didn't feel completely comfortable! Well, that's my take on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom