Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 13 : Oct.2005 - Nov.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dw2108 said:
Who posted this garbage under my name and how did they get all of this personal information about me? For the record Penon and Reyes are retired from U Montreal and I doubt they even know anything about these people. I don't even know much about these people. I just come here to browse and learn.

I'll try resetting my password. Hope that will help.

David
You should let the moderators know as well. Maybe they can track them somehow.

Does anyone know who designed the outfit Charlotte wore today? Personally, I didn't like it- especially the hat.

BC

The first thing that popped in my mind was Chanel. It really is an ugly suit. I mean, really, what is up with that hat?

Last edited:
Her outfit today was a little bit old-fashioned, but i liked it. I would like to see the whole outfit from yesterday`s dinner, I only saw the top. And i think with these pics the pregnancy rumour is finally over.

Of course it's over, it was yesterday very clear that she isn't present.
She only gained some weight the last months, and that's also what I saw today in her white outfit. She has 'created' a small belly :) . But that's no problem at all, as long as she feels her good.

BTW, did you see my parents on TV today? LOL, probably you did but you don't know who they're :p

I'll go out for lunch now, see you guys. (If I see Charlotte, I'll certainly ask her who designed her dress)

Cassi said:
Her outfit today was a little bit old-fashioned, but i liked it. I would like to see the whole outfit from yesterday`s dinner, I only saw the top. And i think with these pics the pregnancy rumour is finally over.

Cassi said:
i think with these pics the pregnancy rumour is finally over.
That's true! You can really tell that she has gained a little weight. Which is a good thing! She looked rail thin and completely unhealthy a while back! But I'm glad to see that the fat has spread out instead of being in only one place.

Bikinicharlotte said:
Does anyone know who designed the outfit Charlotte wore today? Personally, I didn't like it- especially the hat.

BC

I was wondering about that too:confused: Poor kid, she looked like she was wearing a carnival costume: "the wedding cake"!:eek:

Tosca said:
I was wondering about that too:confused: Poor kid, she looked like she was wearing a carnival costume: "the wedding cake"!:eek:

I don't know for certain, but she was toting a vintange Chanel bag, possibly the same one she had in July (with the turquoise/green? dress). It was white just like the July one. This outfit of hers today, I can't say I liked it too much either, but as I saw more of her, it grew on me, sort of. At first, I thought, oh geez, so frou-frou! But then I saw the whole thing and the whole Jackie O thing became kind of charming. Did you guys notice when Char almost tripped and Pierre was laughing at her?! awww, I felt sorry for her, but she was laughing it off, poor thing. It was so sweet.

Bikinicharlotte said:

BC

What was the event they attended?? In the States, we don't get regular updates on their outings, etc, so if anyone has pictures, maybe they can post them. And, as far as her brother chuckling at her when she tripped - I can relate, except my brother would have actually tried to trip me first...then laughed! :rolleyes: :D

I think she looks gorgeous, original and extraordinary.:) I'm a big fan of creative hats and accessories, drawing influence from past times... She reminds me of a sweet and innocent shepherd girl! Can you think of any other young celebrity who could pull the costume off? I can't.

At least she's not wearing the kind of clothes that every other mundane starlet in Hollywood does. It takes courage to wear a costume that bold and showy and to differentiate oneself from the mainstream. Besides, I disagree with that wedding cake thing, the outfit isn't that OTT in my opinion...

CasiraghiTrio said:
I don't know for certain, but she was toting a vintange Chanel bag, possibly the same one she had in July (with the turquoise/green? dress). It was white just like the July one. This outfit of hers today, I can't say I liked it too much either, but as I saw more of her, it grew on me, sort of. At first, I thought, oh geez, so frou-frou! But then I saw the whole thing and the whole Jackie O thing became kind of charming. Did you guys notice when Char almost tripped and Pierre was laughing at her?! awww, I felt sorry for her, but she was laughing it off, poor thing. It was so sweet.

Brothers can be cruel at times:D.

I saw a pic of her in the other thread, and Scarlett O'Hara was the first thought that came to my mind.

Last edited:
it was really funny hehe....and i think pierre was so gentle when he helped her that she don´t fall :D lol

tigerlilly2005 said:
it was really funny hehe....and i think pierre was so gentle when he helped her that she don´t fall :D lol

It's too bad it was so dark and hard to see what tripped her up. Maybe the heels, she lost her balance, or maybe Pierre did it on purpose to embarrass her, naughty boy!:p

I agree with Miau about Char's dress. Though my first impression was "oh god! frou frou!" it did grow on me and in retrospect, seeing pics of the whole thing, I can see how well-fitted it was. And she looked very pretty. Great makeup, nice sleek hair. I'm not a fan of that Jackie O/pillbox hat thing, but she did wear it well. It's true that not many young women today could pull it off so well. Can you imagine Paris hilton in that outfit?

i did not like that white dress! as soon as i saw it i started singing "Mary had a little lamb..." It certainly was different but I wish she chose something more classically elegant. Her hair was a mess, imo, and to top it off with that hat! :( I just don't understand how she could have ended up with that dress seeing as her July outfits were really inspired!

But I didn't hate everything about today's outfit because her shoes were just divine!!!

...Pierre helped her when she almost tripped, he sort of pulled her back and Charlotte kept looking at Pierre and chuckling while Pierre was chuckling himself yet kept on looking at the cameras. So cute!! :eek:

moby said:
...Pierre helped her when she almost tripped, he sort of pulled her back and Charlotte kept looking at Pierre and chuckling while Pierre was chuckling himself yet kept on looking at the cameras. So cute!! :eek:
What picture are you guys talking about?

Her outfit wasn´t nice at all, she looks like a ship! IMO. However Char is so lucky becouse even she didn´t dress up well, she still being beautiful!

acid_rain3075 said:
What picture are you guys talking about?

It was on video, inside the palace. The six of them were posing. :)

moby said:
It was on video, inside the palace. The six of them were posing. :)
So, there wasn't a picture taken or there was? I went through all the pictures in the Enthronement thread and didn't see anything like that. And unfortunately I couldn't see any of the live video (one, because I completely forgot all about the thing, and second, because my computer doesn't understands or reads Windows Media Player format. I guess thats the problem with having a mac!) so I didn't get to see any of the footage.

Last edited:
there probably was a picture taken since they were posing for photos when it happened but i guess it hasn't come through yet.

What is the guy behind her doing with her hair?????? Source: Colourex.

fvzm05.jpg

My fav. pix today. Pierre look so lovely at sister. And Charlotte look like a shy kid. Source: deadline

fvzmmu.jpg

towsend said:
My fav. pix today. Pierre look so lovely at sister. And Charlotte look like a shy kid. Source: deadline

This must/might have been taken after she tripped ? Yes, I believe they have a very close bond (she with both her brothers, and Mother), so of course he was there to help her....and kid her, a bit. I must (unfortunately) agree w/others that this particular dress does not work....what is going with their stylist??

Last edited by a moderator:
Horseygal said:
This must/might have been taken after she tripped ? Yes, I believe they have a very close bond (she with both her brothers, and Mother), so of course he was there to help her....and kid her, a bit. I must (unfortunately) agree w/others that this particular dress does not work....what is going with their stylist??

no it was taken after the church

everyday I love Charlotte more and more... She looked just wonderful the most beautiful lady in the event... She looked soooo melancolic and inocent lol love her hair... her shoes... and the night dress tooooo, nobody liked it but I doooo like the night dress is beautiful and diferent :D

Char we just luv ya! :p

I agree, she was the belle of the ball. Even though her choice of clothing may not please each and every one of us, she still had all eyes on her.

towsend said:
What is the guy behind her doing with her hair?????? Source: Colourex.
OMG ! what is he doing .. I wonder if she was telling him to keep his hands off lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom