The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2005, 07:03 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko
That green scarf Charlotte is wearing, it's from Gap (I work there). I recognized it immediately. It is so cool she shops there. I love that store. No, not because I work there! I also shop there. ;-)
There were few photos in "Shopping" thread were you can see Charlotte with shoppingbags from Gap..It's obviously she loves to shop there..as many too, like me..:p :)

Tbhrc, thank you so much for providing photos! :) Specially when knowing how demanding is to search through Colourppress link..

Old 11-08-2005, 07:34 PM
Aristocracy

could you put a link to that shopping threat please? thanks

Old 11-08-2005, 08:33 PM
Courtier

http://www.wornby.co.uk/vintage-tshi...agetshirt.aspx

www.turntablelab.com/gear/gear5.html

Hope the links work or just copy them in the address bar...

Kisses
Old 11-09-2005, 06:58 AM
Commoner

Great pics tbhrc!!! Thanks for posting them!

Is it just me or is Char wearing too many layers??
Old 11-09-2005, 08:46 AM
Courtier

Yeah, great pictures! I'm not sure if anyone has already said this, but Charlotte doesn't really look like she really wants to be there (where ever that may be). Or at least she doesn't really look like she's having a lot of fun.
Old 11-09-2005, 10:30 AM
Commoner

Charlotte looks like she has something stuck in her teeth and is trying to get it out with her tounge.

I like Felix's hair in these pics. I have a feeling he is probably cuter in person than in pictures. Charlotte certainly seems to like him as they have been together a long time for a couple that age.

Does anyone else think Felix looks like he has braces on his teeth? I don't see any metal on his teeth, but his lips and mouth have that distinctive look that comes with braces. He may wear invisalign braces.
Old 11-09-2005, 10:32 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rain3075
Yeah, great pictures! I'm not sure if anyone has already said this, but Charlotte doesn't really look like she really wants to be there (where ever that may be). Or at least she doesn't really look like she's having a lot of fun.
I can empathize - I know when I tag along w/my husband, brother, brother-in-law, or friends to football, basketball, baseball, or hockey games, I'm always soooo thankful that the wives/families have come along...that way, there is someone to talk to or walk around with. I couldn't care any less about the game, I just enjoy the outing w/friends and family. I'm sure there are many times when the wives have had that "glassy-eyed stare" as a touchdown is being made.....wahoo
Old 11-09-2005, 10:53 AM
Courtier

Maybe she went to the dentist before the game! :)
Old 11-09-2005, 12:52 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal
I can empathize - I know when I tag along w/my husband, brother, brother-in-law, or friends to football, basketball, baseball, or hockey games, I'm always soooo thankful that the wives/families have come along...that way, there is someone to talk to or walk around with. I couldn't care any less about the game, I just enjoy the outing w/friends and family. I'm sure there are many times when the wives have had that "glassy-eyed stare" as a touchdown is being made.....wahoo
You sound much like me when my hubby takes me to the soccer games!
Old 11-09-2005, 02:45 PM
Aristocracy

Wow, green is a great color for Char! I absolutely adore the sweater and the flower-patterned scarf! I wish I could get my hands on the GAP scarf...
Old 11-09-2005, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
You sound much like me when my hubby takes me to the soccer games!
And that bored look is not new for Charlotte at soccer games! Remember in 1999, she was at the Monaco home game and while her brothers were all jumping up and down, cheering and getting mad, Charlotte looks sooooooo bored! She hasn't really gone to any soccer games since then, not that we've seen, so my guess is that she's just not that into the game. I agree with you guys that she's more liking the company than the event. :)
Old 11-09-2005, 06:33 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cath85
could you put a link to that shopping threat please? thanks
Here it is-page 4 of "Shopping" thread (you can see Ernst and Charlotte with Gap bags/posted by Townsend)
Shopping

Agree with you Casiraghi Trio! Charlotte's seems to be so bored while watching football match:p :)
Old 11-10-2005, 01:49 PM
Commoner

hi

charlotte, andrea, tatiana and felix are at the macth of football(LAST WEEK-END)...

PSG vs MONACO....
Old 11-12-2005, 04:46 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
I don't have new pics, but I have new questions! As part of her preparatory course at Lycee Fenelon, Charlotte has a choice of Greek or Latin, and a choice of several of the modern Languages. She only has to take one ancient language and one modern language. I wonder what her choices were.
Greek or Latin?

And for the modern languages........ she could take English or Russian or Italian or German.........

The mandatory courses are Philosophy, geography, history, and French. So all in all, she has 6 areas to study to prepare for the ENS exam.
I envy her! I have always wanted to learn Latin because I believe it would make all the other Romance languages with Latin roots easier to learn! Lucky girl! :)
Old 11-12-2005, 04:47 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rain3075
I think she only knows French, Italian, English, and a little German
Only? Whoa! Impressive! :)
Old 11-12-2005, 04:50 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Well, I don't think it's a matter of Charlotte not being interested... I think it's just that she is not likely to have the time for it. I've been looking at her course in some detail and I have to say, if I had that courseload, I wouldn't be on here quite so much. I'm returning to school in January and I'll have a full courseload again, but my 20 credits seems so easy compared to what Charlotte is doing. She's preparing to be a true scholar.
The courses Charlotte is taking were what Royal children of the Renaissance studied-such as the Tudors! :) This post reminded me of the sad "Nine Days Queen" Lady Jane Grey who was quite the scholar in her brief 16 years.
Old 11-12-2005, 07:28 AM
Gentry

Guys (and girls)

Don't think she's genious... she's 'only' smart.

There are a lot of people who speaks several languages!
I've also studied latin in secondary school, and that makes it a bit easier to learn other languages.

And now I'm speaking Dutch, French, English, German and a bit Italian. So, she's not alone ;-)
Old 11-12-2005, 11:40 PM
Courtier

dressing Charlotte

www.paperdollheaven.com/dolls/avrilandcharlotte.138.php

hey a cool little game, have fun
Old 11-13-2005, 08:57 AM
Aristocracy

Paula, thank`s for the link. Dressing Charlotte is really funny.
Old 11-16-2005, 01:08 AM
Royal Highness

I think Charlotte is a very pretty and intelligent person. Her boyfriend is pretty cute too:p . But IMO these pictures from the soccer match or whatever, she seems a little smug...but don't get me wrong, I still like her and admire all the hard effort she puts into school. I know a lot of rich kids who don't give school the time of day because their inheritance will take care of them.

Closed Thread