The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2005, 08:34 PM
Gentry

Where are they?:)

Old 11-07-2005, 08:43 PM
Commoner

new pics, school

thanks for posting those pictures! where are they from (what event)?

and also, i have a few questions about charlotte and her school--

when she was in highschool at jeanne d'arc, was it a private or a public school? if it was a private school, does that mean she skipped the 2 prep years and is now studying at the sorbonne, OR is she still doing the two prep years and won't study at sorbonne at all? or will she study there?

thanks

anna

Old 11-07-2005, 11:37 PM
Serene Highness

great pics tbhrc!Thanks for posting. I think everyone can now stop speculating over a pregnancy, it's obvious that she's not carrying!
Old 11-08-2005, 12:59 AM
Courtier

Think very much for the new pics... Well Charlotte doesnt look pregnant at all(this pregnancy talk is never over :p )
Old 11-08-2005, 03:21 AM

Aw how sweet! But these double date pictures raise many questions!

1) Has Felix got a new haircut? It's very nice!
2) What is Zaire74? Like the country Zaire? Is Zaire74 the soccer team for Zaire (in Africa)? (a reference to Andrea's tee)
3) What kind of beer was Andrea drinking?
4) What game were they at?
5) Is Andrea's watch in these pics a Swatch? It looks like a Swatch!

And my comments.......... Charlotte and Andy look great! Andrea looks very good! I like Char in green!
Tatiana looks so glamorous in her furs!

Thanks to all who provided us with these pics!
Old 11-08-2005, 03:50 AM

That green scarf Charlotte is wearing, it's from Gap (I work there). I recognized it immediately. It is so cool she shops there. I love that store. No, not because I work there! I also shop there. ;-)
Old 11-08-2005, 05:04 AM
Aristocracy

funny how we all see different things. Paula sees that C is definitely not pregnat; I see a definitely pregnant C!
Old 11-08-2005, 07:58 AM
Heir Apparent

i don't really like what charlotte wore - kinda daggy...even if it's just a soccer match [was it? hahaha]... x)
Old 11-08-2005, 10:43 AM
Serene Highness

Charlotte's stomach is flat in all pictures - give up on the pregnancy rumor nonsense!!
Old 11-08-2005, 10:44 AM

I wonder if they were at the tennis masters cup in paris? That was last weekend. it could have been nov 4 or 5.
Old 11-08-2005, 11:24 AM
Majesty

Sorry I don't have captions for those pics. They are from Colourpress and so it is pretty hard to find some....
Old 11-08-2005, 11:46 AM
Aristocracy

Thank`s for the new pics. They are really cool and in such a good quality. The pics remind me of screenshots of a TV-show or movie. It would be really cool to have a TV-show with this 4 main characters (and Pierre of course :)).
Old 11-08-2005, 12:30 PM
Courtier

i reli like those pix n th fact that they r double dating..it soo sweet
Old 11-08-2005, 02:06 PM
Commoner

Who is the really hot guy in the light blue t-shirt? Is he with them?
Old 11-08-2005, 02:06 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
I wonder if they were at the tennis masters cup in paris? That was last weekend. it could have been nov 4 or 5.
I'm quite sure it wasn't at the tennis masters in paris because I was there and I think you weren't allowed to take anything to drink. and the little bit one can see of the interior doesn't look like the interior of the POBP.
and btw the masters cup is next week this was just one of the masters series tournaments
Old 11-08-2005, 02:27 PM
Courtier

It's just a guess, but on Sunday Monaco played in Paris against Paris Saint Germain, so they might have been at the stadium supporting their team...

Maybe some other picture agency will explain where the pics were taken,

Kisses
Old 11-08-2005, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
It's just a guess, but on Sunday Monaco played in Paris against Paris Saint Germain, so they might have been at the stadium supporting their team...

Maybe some other picture agency will explain where the pics were taken,

Kisses
I vote for yes, they were at the Monaco-PSG game. That makes complete sense.
Old 11-08-2005, 06:21 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Aw how sweet! But these double date pictures raise many questions!

1) Has Felix got a new haircut? It's very nice!
2) What is Zaire74? Like the country Zaire? Is Zaire74 the soccer team for Zaire (in Africa)? (a reference to Andrea's tee)
3) What kind of beer was Andrea drinking?
4) What game were they at?
5) Is Andrea's watch in these pics a Swatch? It looks like a Swatch!

And my comments.......... Charlotte and Andy look great! Andrea looks very good! I like Char in green!
Tatiana looks so glamorous in her furs!

Thanks to all who provided us with these pics!
1)First of all, the guy you're talking about isn't Felix. Bad luck!
2) T-shirt by Garland Lyn...
3)Heineken
4)lol

Greetz, RDB
Old 11-08-2005, 06:28 PM
Serene Highness

Hmmm... RDB that is the same guy that was with Charlotte and family on vacation and everywhere else with her, so I think it IS Felix...

and "we bought the tshirt...." "we" who?
Old 11-08-2005, 06:31 PM
Courtier

Yes, the t-shirt is by Garland Lyn and it apparently (according to one of the websites that sell it) has this meaning: "Vintage style t-shirts - New collection - available for delivery in December
The ‘Rumble in the Jungle’ – Kinshasa, Zaire, 1974. The legendary fight between Muhammad Ali and George Foreman that broke cultural + political boundaries, launched the career of promoter Don King, + affirmed Ali’s position as the world’s greatest boxer. Both fighters were offered $5m each, but for Ali it wasn’t just about money or boxing. ‘I wanted to establish a relationship between American blacks + Africans…The fight was about racial problems, Vietnam, all of that.’"

Kisses

BTW here is a pic

Closed Thread