Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 13 : Oct.2005 - Nov.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it means she has an island, enough said ;) who wouldn't like to own an island? and i think she received it as a gift, which is slightly different from inheriting it. i suppose only the rich could afford to 'buy/own' an island, no matter how small it is

Something to add about Charlotte's style:

Here's where she goes shopping as well ( like auntie Steph) : Morgan

ailstalia said:
it means she has an island, enough said ;) who wouldn't like to own an island? and i think she received it as a gift, which is slightly different from inheriting it. i suppose only the rich could afford to 'buy/own' an island, no matter how small it is

Yes, she received it from her grandparents, as I said. I took the word "inherited" from the person who posed the question initially. I wasn't paying attention to that. Of course, the island is a very valuable property, $7 million to be exact, according to what I've read. But I was only trying to say that it is not Sardinia or anything very famous.

Jesus, what happened to Charlotte? She dont walk in the street anymore? :p
maybe what? a month without new pics of her?? :eek:
I'm starting to believe in the pregnancy rumors:(

Ehhh!!!

Paula** said:
Jesus, what happened to Charlotte? She dont walk in the street anymore? :p
maybe what? a month without new pics of her?? :eek:
I'm starting to believe in the pregnancy rumors:(

Ha Ha Ha, this is we all have been wondering since July :eek: :eek: :eek:
Apparently, she nevers goes socializing, and whe going to the University, she should fly...... wearing a big mask....:cool:
Paparazzis are able to find a celebrity hidden inside a tree in Amazone zungle...... but nodody can see Charlotte in Paris, living in Paris........
No idea, she has dissapeared......... David Coperfield helped her.......

If someone finds her PLEASE ADVISE...........................

New pictures

See them yourselves. They're from www.pps.at

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 1,132
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 1,079
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 1,091
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 1,072
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 1,076
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 1,060
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 1,074
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 1,044
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 1,039
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 1,052
Ne pics

laura_barnaes said:
See them yourselves. They're from www.pps.at

Hello
Impossible to see them they are too small. How have you done?
And this site, its strange it seems to need a registration.

Thanks

Is it just me or does it look like she's with Caroline in those pictures?

P.S. I agree that pps is a difficult site. I haven't figured out how to navigate it either. but I know you definitely need a registration to see the enlarged pictures. so the thumbnails is as good as it gets otherwise. :(

CasiraghiTrio said:
Is it just me or does it look like she's with Caroline in those pictures?

P.S. I agree that pps is a difficult site. I haven't figured out how to navigate it either. but I know you definitely need a registration to see the enlarged pictures. so the thumbnails is as good as it gets otherwise. :(

HI
Yes, I think Charlotte is with Caroline & small Alexandra.
PPS needs registration as a proffessionnal, so no way....
If somebody finds the same photos in the web, but better...... thanks

Small pictures like that are just torture for the monaco royal family fans:p
but thanks anyway ;)

Last edited:
It helps a little, but only a little, to save the pics and open them with a photo editor that lets you enlarge them. But they are still blurry.

It looks like she is with her mom and her little sister. The pics don't help with the whole is she or is she not pregnant issue because she has on a coat.

Those pics are small but if you look up close her belly looks huge. O God, I wish her luck if she is pregnant. The poor girl. I was hoping she wouldnt make mistakes as serious as her parents and family.

Maybe her belly looks large because of the coat...
so we dont know if she is really pregnant or not:(

I don't know if it's such a bad thing to have kids at 19. (I don't know if she's pregnant, this is only speculation.) At least you're young and strong, can take short hours of sleep, can do sports with your kid etc. My mom had me in her 40s and she was always so tired when I was a kid... She always said to me that it's really hard to have kids at that age. And she's a very, very strong woman.

Besides, nowadays people are having difficulties to concieve. The large majority of the people I know that have children have had to seek medical help when trying to get pregnant. At 25, your possibilities of concieving drop dramatically, which is why the media has recently started telling people not to wait for the "right moment" because there will never be one.

A very good friend of mine is pregnant right now after a couple of years of trying. She's just had her 26th birthday and the baby will arrive after Christmas. Wonder if some of her baby "fever" will rub on me? ;)

miau said:
I don't know if it's such a bad thing to have kids at 19. (I don't know if she's pregnant, this is only speculation.) At least you're young and strong, can take short hours of sleep, can do sports with your kid etc. My mom had me in her 40s and she was always so tired when I was a kid... She always said to me that it's really hard to have kids at that age. And she's a very, very strong woman.

Besides, nowadays people are having difficulties to concieve. The large majority of the people I know that have children have had to seek medical help when trying to get pregnant. At 25, your possibilities of concieving drop dramatically, which is why the media has recently started telling people not to wait for the "right moment" because there will never be one.

A very good friend of mine is pregnant right now after a couple of years of trying. She's just had her 26th birthday and the baby will arrive after Christmas. Wonder if some of her baby "fever" will rub on me? ;)

And besides, Charlotte is such an ideal situation for having a kid compared to most girls her age. She is financially set for life. She has lots of emotional support from many places (a huge family who all love her and support her). And by all appearances, she has a nice guy for a boyfriend. He seems responsible, like her. I don't think she is pregnant, but Miau is right that a baby for her wouldn't be a tragedy. She has a life that is ideal for having a baby.

lol, financially placed for the rest of her life.

Maybe you think they're, but I'm sure it's totally different as you think.

First of all, Caroline has 4 children! So, divided by 4. And secondly, Caronline isn't as rich as you think. Albert is rich, but his sister aren't. Maybe Caroline is 40 000 000€ worth, but that's really the maximum! And that's only 10 000 000€ for each..

Think twice before you say such things...

Right now, I just hope all those in and around Paris (including the Trio) are safe and out of harms way - the civil unrest there is frightening.:eek: I hope it ends soon.:mad:

New pics of Charlotte, Felix, Andrea and Tatiana!!!

From Colourpress

fekocx.jpg

fekoeu.jpg

fekoix.jpg

fekokx.jpg

fekork.jpg

fekox0.jpg

fekp41.jpg

fekphg.jpg

fekpqp.jpg

fekpsg.jpg

new pics, school

thanks for posting those pictures! where are they from (what event)?

and also, i have a few questions about charlotte and her school--

when she was in highschool at jeanne d'arc, was it a private or a public school? if it was a private school, does that mean she skipped the 2 prep years and is now studying at the sorbonne, OR is she still doing the two prep years and won't study at sorbonne at all? or will she study there?

thanks

anna

great pics tbhrc!Thanks for posting. I think everyone can now stop speculating over a pregnancy, it's obvious that she's not carrying!

Think very much for the new pics... Well Charlotte doesnt look pregnant at all(this pregnancy talk is never over :p ) ;)

Last edited:
Aw how sweet! But these double date pictures raise many questions!

1) Has Felix got a new haircut? It's very nice!
2) What is Zaire74? Like the country Zaire? Is Zaire74 the soccer team for Zaire (in Africa)? (a reference to Andrea's tee)
3) What kind of beer was Andrea drinking?
4) What game were they at?
5) Is Andrea's watch in these pics a Swatch? It looks like a Swatch!

And my comments.......... Charlotte and Andy look great! Andrea looks very good! I like Char in green!
Tatiana looks so glamorous in her furs!
:D
Thanks to all who provided us with these pics!

That green scarf Charlotte is wearing, it's from Gap (I work there). I recognized it immediately. It is so cool she shops there. I love that store. No, not because I work there! I also shop there. ;-)

funny how we all see different things. Paula sees that C is definitely not pregnat; I see a definitely pregnant C!

i don't really like what charlotte wore - kinda daggy...even if it's just a soccer match [was it? hahaha]... x)

Charlotte's stomach is flat in all pictures - give up on the pregnancy rumor nonsense!!:mad:

I wonder if they were at the tennis masters cup in paris? That was last weekend. it could have been nov 4 or 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom