The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2005, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Smith
I've mentioned thefashionspot.com, some days ago, maybe you mean that. In the "star style" part there's a thread abou Charlotte, +one about Pierre and one that compares Andrea with Prince william. But this board is not only about them, there's soo much stuff, I love it.
And there's also the "Charlotte's brands" thread here, in another forum. To make it easy, I put direct links to this one, and also to the Fashion Spot thread, in my website. You'd have to go to the Fashion page at my website (casiraghitrio.com) and then to 2005 Charlotte Style. at the bottom of this page, you'll see the links.

Old 10-22-2005, 04:23 PM

Do you guys know about the Modern Jet Set tee? You can have Char's name printed on the reverse and it says "Modern Jet Set" on the front. It's a cute black tee of the ladies "jersey" (?) style. You can have any celeb's name on the back. I'm going to have CC's name or maybe "the Casiraghi Trio". I haven't decided yet.

Old 10-25-2005, 02:25 PM
Courtier

There are news about Stavros Niarchos (brother of one of Charlotte's friends) who was dating Mary Kate Olsen, he is suposedly dating Paris Hilton.
Old 10-25-2005, 03:28 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariel
There are news about Stavros Niarchos (brother of one of Charlotte's friends) who was dating Mary Kate Olsen, he is suposedly dating Paris Hilton.
Before Niarchos she dated Paris Latsis, a tycoon,also greek with whom had a relationship no longer than a few days.
Old 10-25-2005, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daytona
Before Niarchos she dated Paris Latsis, a tycoon,also greek with whom had a relationship no longer than a few days.
But Paris and Paris were engaged for months! I think that means their "relationship" (or whatever it was) lasted more than a few days! Anyway, Charlotte's (well, one of her) best friends Eugenie Niarchos has a brother, the Stavros I assume you mean. Their dad is Philippe Niarchos and their mom was Victoria Guinness, distant cousin of another Guinness heiress who married into the Niarchos clan (Daphne). Hey, does anyone know if Philippe and Styros (Daphne's ex-husband and best friend of Prince Ernst) are brothers or first cousins?
Old 10-25-2005, 05:34 PM
Courtier

I think Paris Hilton seems like a fortune hunter, I won't be surprise if she tries to meet Albert or Andrea.
Old 10-25-2005, 06:16 PM
Serene Highness

They are too intelligent to give her the time of day.....not to worry!
Old 10-25-2005, 06:47 PM
Nobility

Charlotte and Felix from Point du vue.

Old 10-26-2005, 12:04 AM
Commoner

Thanks for the picture of charlotte. she looks great and very happy. i love her style!
Old 10-26-2005, 09:35 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
But Paris and Paris were engaged for months! I think that means their "relationship" (or whatever it was) lasted more than a few days! Anyway, Charlotte's (well, one of her) best friends Eugenie Niarchos has a brother, the Stavros I assume you mean. Their dad is Philippe Niarchos and their mom was Victoria Guinness, distant cousin of another Guinness heiress who married into the Niarchos clan (Daphne). Hey, does anyone know if Philippe and Styros (Daphne's ex-husband and best friend of Prince Ernst) are brothers or first cousins?
Not months but 4 or 5 weeks.They were engaged,dated a lot, went for summer holidays to the greek islands,she met his parents and partied,partied,partied.
Old 10-26-2005, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daytona
Not months but 4 or 5 weeks.They were engaged,dated a lot, went for summer holidays to the greek islands,she met his parents and partied,partied,partied.
yeah, you're right. Sorry. It seemed longer but I guess that's only cause I didn't follow that story but the media talked about it so much, it seemed like just another old, boring tabloid story. Guess it was. So now everyone is saying Stav is dating Paris. He had lunch a week or two ago with MK and Paris in new york. Guess that makes Paris 2x removed from Charlotte (Stav + Eugenie).
Old 10-26-2005, 04:07 PM
Commoner

Great pic! I haven't seen that one yet. I had seen others from that same walk, but that picture shows her outfit better than the others. She and Felix look very much in love in that picture.
Old 10-26-2005, 06:03 PM

Oh yes, they are clearly in the throes of infatuation at its peak. :) But I must agree with an earlier post (I forgot who's the author): It would have been even better to see her with some one "really hot, like Paul Walker hot!" That would be so cool!
Old 10-26-2005, 06:46 PM
Courtier

Well, I think that shows the "real" Charlotte is very different of the person people think she is. People would like her to be more like her mom was at her age. I'm glad she is not. She seems to have grown more mature and interested a lot more in things like school, piano etc and Felix, than parties, dancing and living a crazy life.
Old 10-26-2005, 08:15 PM
Nobility

i am just glad that our charlotte is happy with her life right now...and reading all about the french education system and how tough it is, i just couldn't help to love this girl more and more!!..
Old 10-27-2005, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraDaniel
i am just glad that our charlotte is happy with her life right now...and reading all about the french education system and how tough it is, i just couldn't help to love this girl more and more!!..
Hell yeah, she rocks.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:33 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
yeah, you're right. Sorry. It seemed longer but I guess that's only cause I didn't follow that story but the media talked about it so much, it seemed like just another old, boring tabloid story. Guess it was. So now everyone is saying Stav is dating Paris. He had lunch a week or two ago with MK and Paris in new york. Guess that makes Paris 2x removed from Charlotte (Stav + Eugenie).
Greek news were informing the greek audiance constantly and thoroughly
on their love story!
Old 10-29-2005, 12:07 PM
Royal Highness

Your wish is my command and the "Which Man for Charlotte" conversation now has it's own thread. You can find it here

Please keep this thread on topic and only post all current news and pictures here. :)
Old 10-30-2005, 10:17 PM
Aristocracy

So Charlotte owns sardina? What does she get out of owning it ?
Old 10-31-2005, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by victoria_89
So Charlotte owns sardina? What does she get out of owning it ?
Sardinia? Nooooooooooooo.......... She doesn't own Sardinia. She inherited an island (a birthday gift from her Casiraghi grandparents) at age five, but it's a tiny insignificant Italian island. No one knows the name of it or where it is. It's not something famous like Ponza. If she owned Ponza, we'd know!~ Believe me!