Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 12 : Sept.2005 - Oct.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte's patch or bandaid?

In the last thread, louisgarrel mentioned that "patch" or bandaid on Char's foot in the St Tropez pics.

"not that i think this is related, but has anyone notice in some of the st. tropez pics she is wearing a patch on her left foot. i thought it could be a birth control patch or a smocking patch but possible just a simple band aid"

It might be a simple bandaid, but it is the correct shape and size to be a bc patch.

Picture Source: Reflex News

Attachments

• imageLeech.cgi.jpg
    imageLeech.cgi.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 2,491
Last edited:
The birth control patch is more transparent than that and you can't wear it on your feet (butt, lower back, stomache). I also believe that you have to wear nicotine patches on your arms (I'm not so sure about this one though!) So I'm going to guess that it's a band aid...("we're not groupies! we're band aides!" haha sorry)

Too me it looks as if she is wearing just a bandaid because the straps of her flip flops have rubbed on her skin. A regular small bandaid usually won't stay in place in that spot (I know this from experience!) so you have to wear a larger size to keep the shoe from rubbing the bandaid off.

It couldn't be a birth control patch, because as regardez already said, you cannot wear it on your foot. Most often they are worn on the hip area. I also believe that you have to wear the nicotine patch on your arm, but I'm not positive. At any rate, it would come off to easily on your foot. :)

Thanks for the education, guys. I haven't jumped on the bc patch wagon yet, so I didn't know that it had to be worn only on certain parts of the body. Nor did I know of the restrictions for wearing the nicotine patch. After reading your posts, I see it must be a bandaid. Poor Charlotte has a bobo! :p

Actually, the birth control patch is not clear, well, at least not ortho evra. And you can wear it anywhere you want but it's best if you wear it on upper outer arm, upper torso (front and back, excluding the breasts), abdomen, or buttocks. As for a nicotine patches, I think they come in both ways, but I don't know since I don't have a problem smoking. And I think you can wear that anywhere because I once saw this guy wearing it on his neck but I think that was a movie. In my opinion, it's just to hard to tell. But I would like to think that it's a nicotine patch because smoking is a habit that she should get out of.

I don't think she'd wear a birth control patch where the public eye could spot it. She knows she's photographed often & would probably use her best discretion and put it somewhere where you can't see it, like her bottom! I must agree with Gabriella, I think her flip flops are bothering her.

Maybe she wore that patch because she got a a small bruise from wearing tight-fitting sandal straps or shoes. I think she placed it in order to prevent the small bruise from being rub by the straps of her slippers..You know it hurts a lot when there's a friction between the bruise and the slipper you're wearing, I've experienced it and put band-aid to act as a cushion between the bruise and the flip-flops.

Last edited:
acid_rain3075 said:
But I would like to think that it's a nicotine patch because smoking is a habit that she should get out of.

I had the same hope! I do also wish she would get rid of that nasty habit. I actually have wondered if perhaps she is trying to quit smoking and that is accountable for the slight weight gain? But weight gain at age 18 can be caused by so many other things too, such as going away to college and eating cafeteria food which is all very fattening, and also just the stress of the schoolwork and adjusting to new independence..... but I've already said all of that at the last Charlotte News thread, so I won't be a broken record!

One would think that by looking at her mother and especially her aunt Stephanie, she would know the damage smoking can do.

I know smoking is more tolerated and almost encouraged for women in Europe but at some point all the evidence of the dangers should click and be a wakeup call!

Ann

ya, I guess the temptation for curious Char was too much! She just had to try it because Big Bro Andy looked so cool and Maman looked so elegant with her cigy... and she got hooked like so many before her.

I have never seen a photo of Char with a cig ?? Maybe in European press, they are more evident, but in the States, it's mostly her beauty and fashion sense that is covered.

i saw one in one of the threads dedicated to her. she was sitting in a park .

Aerr :rolleyes: ... Casiraghi trio, I'm not really sure about your avatar...:D :D :p

Horseygal said:
I have never seen a photo of Char with a cig ?? Maybe in European press, they are more evident, but in the States, it's mostly her beauty and fashion sense that is covered.

She's only been photographed twice smoking, that I know of, and those pics were in 2003. One was the park pics, then she was in a car in other pics, smoking, leaving the Galleries Lafayette. she was in the backseat and you could see her holding her cigy out of a window. that's all that I've seen, but maybe there are more. who knows. I think she is very careful not to be "seen" smoking, and it just happens from time to time if she drops her guard. No one can be perfect all the time, even though she probably tries to be!

P.S. Sorry about the avatar guys! That was Andrea, an avatar I made, but I just wasn't thinking it would cause such a stir. you could not see anything! just his buttocks, but ......... that's nothing! But I don't want to cause any problems. I'm sorry. It won't happen again. No more BUTT-tars! hehe!

no way, i love that avatar

it's nice to read and look at andy's tush at the same time. ;)

I got 9 out of 10 on that quiz! the one I got wrong was so stupid too because I knew the answer but I goofed up. I actually said none of her siblings had titles, when of course I knew it's Alex! :eek:

To Casiraghi Trio!!!

Hey CasiraghiTrio!
Even though u wrong for one but i think it's not stupid cuz u knew the answer actually and u jus not careful choose wrongly...:)

U DID THE BEST!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

CasiraghiTrio said:
P.S. Sorry about the avatar guys! That was Andrea, an avatar I made, but I just wasn't thinking it would cause such a stir. you could not see anything! just his buttocks, but ......... that's nothing! But I don't want to cause any problems. I'm sorry. It won't happen again. No more BUTT-tars! hehe!
Casiraghi, I loved your avatar. I was just beeing facetious :D . But I won't complain about the new one...

I did not know she lives in a suburb outside Paris!I also tried the athina onassis quiz and did also good because of her greek origine.

More Quizzes!

Hey, just for fun, try these questions about Charlotte! Whoever gets the most right will win a prize.

1) What was Charlotte's fashion trend in 2002?

a) Leopard prints
b) Denim everything (even socks)
c) Black elegance
d) Scrunchies or Us

2) Which ones of these is NOT her godparent?

a) Massimo Bianchi
b) Albina de Boisrouvray
c) Karl Lagerfeld

3) Who was Charlotte's first equestrian trainer?

a) Thierry Rozier
b) Philippe Rozier
c) Eric Wauters
d) Nelson Pessoa

4) What did Charlotte study for her bac?

a) Italian literature
b) French literature
c) history of art

5) What is her astrological sign?

a) Cancer
b) Leo
c) Pisces
d) Aquarius

6) Whose birthday party did she attend in November 2004?

a) Valentine Pozzo di Borgo
b) cousin Louis Ducruet
c) The Prince of Wales
d) Juliette Maillot

7) Who designed her turquoise enthronement dress?

a) Chanel
b) Christian Dior
c) Alberta Ferretti
d) Oscar de la Renta

8) Who did she sit next to at Karl Lagerfeld's party in October 2004?

a) Princess Maria Theresia von Thurn und Taxis
b) Juliette Maillot
c) Prince Albert von Thurn und Taxis
d) her mom Caroline

9) In the first pics we ever saw of Charlotte and her boyfriend, Felix, where were they and what type of wine were they drinking?

a) Capri and Pinot Grigio
b) Ibiza and Chardonnay
c) Ponza and red wine
d) Paris and savignon blanc

10) Felix is the son of........?

a) A businessman
b) A famous actor in Europe
c) An attorney
d) A titled aristocrat

Good luck!

Last edited:
She chipped her tooth in June 2002 after falling from her chestnut horse, Folka, at the Le Touquet, France tournament. She had to go to the dentist the next day. Anyway, I know this kinda off subject, but I was wondering, does anyone know if she still lives with mom or does she have her own apartment in Paris?

I changed the first question of the quiz. the chipped tooth question was too obvious after some people decided to discuss it! I don't remember if it was in Boulerie or Le Touquet, but I suspect it was Boulerie for some reason. It doesn't matter though. IT was an equestrian event and she went to the dentist the next day.Andrea was at the event.

i got one question wrong on the HELLO site. i didn't know the director grace kelly was a muse for, but i knew it wasn't........oh, i can't give that away,

on the chip tooth subject,i remember andrea chipped his tooth a few years ago, does anyone know how he did it.

CasiraghiTrio said:
I changed the first question of the quiz. the chipped tooth question was too obvious after some people decided to discuss it!
Sorry about that, he he

louisgarrel said:
i got one question wrong on the HELLO site. i didn't know the director grace kelly was a muse for, but i knew it wasn't........oh, i can't give that away,

on the chip tooth subject,i remember andrea chipped his tooth a few years ago, does anyone know how he did it.

yeah, I remember that, it was in the summer of 2000. I don't know how he did it but it was pretty funny the way he was showing off, all proud of his missing tooth. hehe.
:D Poor Charlotte did not have that reaction! She was crying so much! Andrea and Thierry ran up to her and her face was all red from tears. I think she must have twisted her ankle, scrapped her knee, or done something else besides chipped her tooth. She must have fallen hard off the horse (folka, I think) because I can't imagine just a chipped tooth would hurt that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom