The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2005, 11:42 AM
Aristocracy

Maybe Charlotte sometimes puts a pillow under her pullover to fool us ...

Is she wearing trousers in the picture with the pink scarf, nina86lila posted??!
@casiraghitrio: A new avatar again. I love to watch them change...

Old 10-06-2005, 11:46 AM
Heir Apparent

Talking Cheating us....

:p

I think that she should be laughing very often with us..... may be she reads the forum..... She should know her pregnacy rumours so sometimes she looks like playing with us.... carrying a big pashmina in front of her belly.... or a big bag.... she wants to make us mad......

Old 10-06-2005, 02:17 PM
Serene Highness

Charlotte this is not fun!!! Please tell us :are or you are not pregnant?
In some pics i have to say: she looks really pregnant, but in others, she looks just with some "extra-kilos".

A huge THANKS for the pics!! She looks stuning
Old 10-06-2005, 05:00 PM

The silk jacket sort of looks like the MAURIZIO PECORARO
SILVER FLECKED RAFFIA JACKET which I found on the net-a-porter.com site. click on "clothing", then click "jackets" then look in the "cropped jackets" section. It is not pink but the style is similar. very similar. it doesn't look like Char's jacket until you see it on the model. like here:

(source: net-a-porter.com)

and here's the front
(same source)

It costs about $698, 787 euros
Old 10-06-2005, 06:59 PM
Aristocracy

I think on this one she's wearing a t-shirt from morgan de toi and a bag from fendi
(casiraghitrio I hope you don't mind but I took it from your site)
http://casiraghitrio.com/CharStyle/sttropezoutfit.jpg
Old 10-06-2005, 07:47 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cath85
I think on this one she's wearing a t-shirt from morgan de toi and a bag from fendi
(casiraghitrio I hope you don't mind but I took it from your site)
http://casiraghitrio.com/CharStyle/sttropezoutfit.jpg
the shirt is defenitly from Morgan because in one magazine scan (it was a "pregnancy - cover") one could read the name of the brand on the "bottom" of the shirt.
Old 10-06-2005, 07:53 PM
Royal Highness

One more photo of Charlotte...Not solving a question or..:p :)

Souce; Viennareport
Old 10-06-2005, 09:10 PM
Commoner

I'm sure you guys know this but Charlotte is in the November Rolling Stone (with Evangelize Lily on the cover.) I was shocked to see her there! There is a picture of her in a bikini that may be a little old (it was a green color...) It was just a small blurb about how attractive men would find her even though she's 19. It said she was an accomplished equestrian and pianist. That's all I remember from it. I'm glad she's getting attention here in the US- all we ever hear about here are the British royals.
Old 10-06-2005, 11:43 PM
Courtier

I think Felix is veryyy attractive, charlotte is a lucky girl :p
Old 10-07-2005, 02:58 AM

lots of comments

Mrs. Smith, thanks for the theory. I'm going to check that out and if it proves correct, I'll update my site and credit you for the info.! No problem about borrowing the link from my site. As I don't own the pics there, I can't really get mad when people take them! :o

I do love that new pic of Char from VR. Great pic. And no watermark, that is always a serious upside.

About Felix, yes, Paula, he's ok. I mean, I think he looks cute enough and nice and all. He doesn't do anything special for me, though. I am neutral about Felix. There are many worse looking young men than Felix, but there are better looking ones too, so......... If Felix is a perfect gentleman at heart, then, yes Char is a lucky girl. But if he's a jerk, then Felix is the Luckiest Jerk on the planet. There's no telling. It does seem like he's a nice guy, though, if appearances don't lie to us. Char certainly looks happy in his presence! And if Char is happy, then I'm happy for them!
Old 10-07-2005, 03:47 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paula**
I think Felix is veryyy attractive, charlotte is a lucky girl :p
Felix is no equal with Charlotte..Char is more attractive than Felix..For me, Felix looks fine but not a stunner or a hearthrob..However, Char looks really in love with him and thats the most important thing..I wonder how many guys get attracted with Charlotte..I think Felix should watch out..

Old 10-07-2005, 04:06 AM

I agree she looks very happy and in love. I truly hope Felix is one of good guys.
Old 10-07-2005, 04:50 AM
Courtier

i agree with alot of people that Felix is not attractive!! anyways, I personally would love to see Charlotte with someone who is really HOT! And I mean REALLY HOT! Like Paul Walker HOT!!!!! he he
Old 10-07-2005, 05:10 AM
Aristocracy

How can you people say Felix is not attractive? It takes a lot more than just looks to be attractive and attractiveness isn't necessarily always captured on still photos!
Old 10-07-2005, 05:46 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by miau
How can you people say Felix is not attractive? It takes a lot more than just looks to be attractive and attractiveness isn't necessarily always captured on still photos!
You know your right, completely. But as everyone has said "since we don't know Felix or how he treats Charlotte," all we have to judge him by is how the poor boy looks! Maybe in the flesh he looks kinda cute and everything but once again all we have are pictures!!! Anyway, in the mean time his not attractive, but that MY OPINION! (I hope I'm not being rude or anything. If I am then sorry, it happens.) :)
Old 10-07-2005, 06:12 AM

Some people think looks are important. For me, having a great personality is more important. I just simply do not find Felix attractive. That does not mean he is ugly (which he is not). I apologize if I have offended anyone.
Old 10-07-2005, 07:19 AM
Heir Apparent

Whoa, can you imagine how gorgeous their kids are going to be? ^^ Felix seems like such a pretty boy i hope he has a personality that is as good as his looks! =]
Old 10-07-2005, 07:39 AM
Courtier

personally i don't find felix very attractive...he's...ok, i guess. too preppy-looking, and he has "proper rich kid" written all over him, too **yawn yawn**. somebody posted info about his father being a hot-shot lawyer and that sort of background seems to suit felix perfectly (based on looks only of course, he seems like the Ivy-League type of guy!).

the important thing is she seems happy, her parents seem to approve of their relationship, judging by the way felix was cozying up to caro and ernst at PACHA III, and well...at least he's NOT anything like philip junot (as far as i can tell...).

all in all i think char and andrea have chosen "suitable" partners or girlfriend/boyfriend. they've probably been coached by their mother (charlotte, no forty-year-old playboys, alright?!), their aunt steph (charlotte, no bodyguards and circus guys, okay?!!), and uncle albert (andy, stay away from flight attendants!!!)! :P

Old 10-07-2005, 09:57 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby
personally i don't find felix very attractive...he's...ok, i guess. too preppy-looking, and he has "proper rich kid" written all over him, too **yawn yawn**. somebody posted info about his father being a hot-shot lawyer and that sort of background seems to suit felix perfectly (based on looks only of course, he seems like the Ivy-League type of guy!).

the important thing is she seems happy, her parents seem to approve of their relationship, judging by the way felix was cozying up to caro and ernst at PACHA III, and well...at least he's NOT anything like philip junot (as far as i can tell...).

all in all i think char and andrea have chosen "suitable" partners or girlfriend/boyfriend. they've probably been coached by their mother (charlotte, no forty-year-old playboys, alright?!), their aunt steph (charlotte, no bodyguards and circus guys, okay?!!), and uncle albert (andy, stay away from flight attendants!!!)! :P
True - but i think that Felix is average looking!! But as long as Char is happy then who cares...
Old 10-07-2005, 10:02 AM
Serene Highness

I think they are both very attractive, perhaps they are the next Caro-Stefano!