Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 12 : Sept.2005 - Oct.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paula** said:
I think Felix is veryyy attractive, charlotte is a lucky girl :p
Felix is no equal with Charlotte..Char is more attractive than Felix..For me, Felix looks fine but not a stunner or a hearthrob..However, Char looks really in love with him and thats the most important thing..I wonder how many guys get attracted with Charlotte..I think Felix should watch out..

Last edited:
I agree she looks very happy and in love. I truly hope Felix is one of good guys.

i agree with alot of people that Felix is not attractive!! anyways, I personally would love to see Charlotte with someone who is really HOT! And I mean REALLY HOT! Like Paul Walker HOT!!!!! he he :D :D :D

Last edited:
How can you people say Felix is not attractive? It takes a lot more than just looks to be attractive and attractiveness isn't necessarily always captured on still photos!

miau said:
How can you people say Felix is not attractive? It takes a lot more than just looks to be attractive and attractiveness isn't necessarily always captured on still photos!
You know your right, completely. But as everyone has said "since we don't know Felix or how he treats Charlotte," all we have to judge him by is how the poor boy looks! Maybe in the flesh he looks kinda cute and everything but once again all we have are pictures!!! Anyway, in the mean time his not attractive, but that MY OPINION! (I hope I'm not being rude or anything. If I am then sorry, it happens.) :)

Some people think looks are important. For me, having a great personality is more important. I just simply do not find Felix attractive. That does not mean he is ugly (which he is not). I apologize if I have offended anyone.

Whoa, can you imagine how gorgeous their kids are going to be? ^^ Felix seems like such a pretty boy i hope he has a personality that is as good as his looks! =]

personally i don't find felix very attractive...he's...ok, i guess. too preppy-looking, and he has "proper rich kid" written all over him, too **yawn yawn**. somebody posted info about his father being a hot-shot lawyer and that sort of background seems to suit felix perfectly (based on looks only of course, he seems like the Ivy-League type of guy!).

the important thing is she seems happy, her parents seem to approve of their relationship, judging by the way felix was cozying up to caro and ernst at PACHA III, and well...at least he's NOT anything like philip junot (as far as i can tell...).

all in all i think char and andrea have chosen "suitable" partners or girlfriend/boyfriend. they've probably been coached by their mother (charlotte, no forty-year-old playboys, alright?!), their aunt steph (charlotte, no bodyguards and circus guys, okay?!!), and uncle albert (andy, stay away from flight attendants!!!)! :p :D

moby said:
personally i don't find felix very attractive...he's...ok, i guess. too preppy-looking, and he has "proper rich kid" written all over him, too **yawn yawn**. somebody posted info about his father being a hot-shot lawyer and that sort of background seems to suit felix perfectly (based on looks only of course, he seems like the Ivy-League type of guy!).

the important thing is she seems happy, her parents seem to approve of their relationship, judging by the way felix was cozying up to caro and ernst at PACHA III, and well...at least he's NOT anything like philip junot (as far as i can tell...).

all in all i think char and andrea have chosen "suitable" partners or girlfriend/boyfriend. they've probably been coached by their mother (charlotte, no forty-year-old playboys, alright?!), their aunt steph (charlotte, no bodyguards and circus guys, okay?!!), and uncle albert (andy, stay away from flight attendants!!!)! :p :D

True - but i think that Felix is average looking!! But as long as Char is happy then who cares...

I think they are both very attractive, perhaps they are the next Caro-Stefano!

qualcuno conosce l'indirizzo di charlotte a parigi?

someone knows the address of charlotte to Paris?

quelqu'un connaît l'adresse de charlotte à Paris ?

giu said:
someone knows the address of charlotte to Paris?
LOL! I'm sorry thats a really weird question! Your not trying to stalk her are you? HE HE

Oh, if you want to write to her or something like that you can write to the Palace at:

Palais Grimaldi
2 Boulevard des Moulins
98015 Monte Carlo, Monaco

But I doubt that she will ever get it!

moby said:
lol,that is funny :D :D :D ..perhaps, thats a good one..and I agree that char and andrea are dating suitable partners-same age,good-looking and rich kids like them..Well,its really up to them whoever they choose to be with..Whatever makes them happy, wish them all the best in their love lives...

Last edited:
much likeable.... but I would want, if the address of Paris is possible... tries to carry to its acquaintance this situated one and renders productive the one which we make..

giu said:
much likeable.... but I would want, if the address of Paris is possible... tries to carry to its acquaintance this situated one and renders productive the one which we make..
HUH! What are you talking about???

acid_rain3075 said:
HUH! What are you talking about???
Lol, me too..I dont understand what she's talking about :confused: :confused: :confused: ..

CasiraghiTrio said:
Mrs. Smith, thanks for the theory. I'm going to check that out and if it proves correct, I'll update my site and credit you for the info.! No problem about borrowing the link from my site. As I don't own the pics there, I can't really get mad when people take them! :eek:

It wasn't the cover but in the magazine flash :

http://img344.imageshack.us/my.php?image=charlotte31yv.jpg

Can you see it?
You needn't credit me because Cath85 posted it first.

Most of the recent pictures are now without watermarks at the forum thefashionspot.com in "Star Style".

CasiraghiTrio said:
I'm still investigating the pink jacket, but I did find........

(source: east news/tiny pic hosting)
here she is wearing a Gucci jacket

those boots are so great. does anyone know where she got them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Please remember that the board language is English. It's not fair to post a message in another language, as others will not be able to read it. All such comments will be removed.

Also, I don't think anyone has an address for Charlotte in Paris. I think that information is kept private. If you want to write her a letter, her address at the Palace in Monaco was provided.

moby said:

This should totally be nominated for the Royal Forums Award for Best Post Ever, if there's ever such an award!
:p
If Grandpa Rainier were alive, he might add his two cents: "Try not to fall in love with an actress, Andrea. It's a recipe for decades of everything else you do being overshadowed!" :mad:

I wonder what Andrea thinks of Felix. She and Andrea are close and often socialize with Tatiana (don't forget, Char introduced Andrea and Tatiana, or at least had a hand in bringing them together romantically), so we know Char and Tati are friends; there are also pics of Char and Tati together without Andrea. I wonder if Andrea is "friends" with Felix. I wonder if he likes him - the recent pics in St. Remy don't indicate that. And, I don't recall seeing any pictures of Felix with either Andrea or Pierre.:confused: If he doesn't like him, I wonder why?

moby said:

I was going to say the same thing. Great post! :)

Someone posted and asked for Charlotte's address in Paris. It is so creepy and weird! It is not something I would do. The information is kept private and is not for public.

neko said:
I was going to say the same thing. Great post! :)

Someone posted and asked for Charlotte's address in Paris. It is so creepy and weird! It is not something I would do. The information is kept private and is not for public.

I wouldn't be so hard with this guy! Perhaps he's very young and cannot express himself very well in English. Why are you Americans always so strict? A little flexibility is all right every now and then. By this I do not meant to say we must absolutely post other people's addresses, but be a bit understanding:)

Ciao Giù, un bacione!

I ask excuse everybody, for my non correct English...

ciao tosca....

CasiraghiTrio said:
This should totally be nominated for the Royal Forums Award for Best Post Ever, if there's ever such an award!
:p
If Grandpa Rainier were alive, he might add his two cents: "Try not to fall in love with an actress, Andrea. It's a recipe for decades of everything else you do being overshadowed!" :mad:

ebf0wh.gif

LOL, thanks casiraghitrio! *blushes*

Horseygal said:
I wonder what Andrea thinks of Felix. She and Andrea are close and often socialize with Tatiana (don't forget, Char introduced Andrea and Tatiana, or at least had a hand in bringing them together romantically), so we know Char and Tati are friends; there are also pics of Char and Tati together without Andrea. I wonder if Andrea is "friends" with Felix. I wonder if he likes him - the recent pics in St. Remy don't indicate that. And, I don't recall seeing any pictures of Felix with either Andrea or Pierre.:confused: If he doesn't like him, I wonder why?

Guys are normally not as great about reaching out as girls. Guys tend to be more self-centered. No offense to the guys here, but it's generally a truth! Andrea was probably busy thinking about him and Tatiana when they were all in St Remy together. Guys usually don't think about, "Oh, maybe I should go hang out with my sister's boyfriend." Usually guys are more like, "Hey, if he wants to hang out, cool, whatever, but I'm not gonna go up to him and be like, 'Hey, let's hang out!'" You know what I mean?
A guy doesn't call another guy and invite him to lunch, the way a girl would do with another girl. Charlotte and Tatiana have done lunch together in Paris, but Andrea probably would not call Felix up and invite him to lunch. That's just not a "guy thing" you know?

I don´t find Felix that beautiful but he isn´t ugly either. He´s ok.
And about Andrea and Felix...you are right CasiraghiTrio men are like that, they won´t phone each other for go out...Or Andy is kind of jelous and don´t like boyfriends of his sister :p

giu said:
I ask excuse everybody, for my non correct English...

ciao tosca....
Ciao Giu! It's OK, don't be ashamed and keep posting! Your English will improve without you realising it.
And welcome to the forums! :)

PS: click here if you want to download a spelling checker, that might help you.

Back to subject: In my personal experience, guys are actually gifted when it comes to form bonds with other guys. They are very natural about it.

Last edited:
I agree that guys in general (in the US or abroad) are not going to call another guy and invite them to do something other than enjoy sports on TV or play some sport (which my husband, brother, and brother-in-laws do, often) - I wasn't implying that Andrea would be calling Felix to "go shopping, or have lunch," but maybe he would invite him to hang out at one of the Monaco football matches, or on one of the PACHA III outings. I mean, he obviously has a close bond w/Ernst, JR (maybe Christian), and - due to their parent's marriage - they've become close (that had the potential to NOT work out at all, considering how Ernst and Caroline got together....then, Alexandra...). EAJ and Andrea often socialize (Mexico, Ibiza, etc) - I just wonder if maybe Andrea doesn't think much of Felix...that, maybe he's not worth his effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom