Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 12 : Sept.2005 - Oct.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that if she were pregnant, she'd carry such big bags?

I was thinking the same, but I didn't mentioned it in my previous post...

Tosca said:
Do you think that if she were pregnant, she'd carry such big bags?

Great pictures... it makes me miss France... sniff sniff!

OH WOW! I have to admit that I was the biggest skeptic when it came to the pregnancy rumor. but with these new photos, I'm really thinking twice! I really think she looks pregnant in almost all of those pictures. There are the ones where she's walking with felix, the one where she's opening the door and felix is behind her, and the one where she's walking and talking on her cell. But Most of all that one where she's holding those bags! I mean, we (or I, whatever) can't just blame this on ordinary waight gain since it's only going to one place! If she really is pregnant, then I wonder how her family is doing? I know that if I were her mother I would be disappointed! But that's just me.

Source: East News

e9u4ht.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
kittencrews said:
Great pictures... it makes me miss France... sniff sniff!

me too, and also croissants and tarte flambée ( Alsatian dish ):) :D Sorry for being off-topic, but I couldn't resist!:D

I was bored, had nothing to do and found this...

Charlotte and Felix at a party organized by French designer Didier Ludot in Paris on October 2, 2005.

http://news.eastnews.info/indexn.php?data=10-06&dzial=LUDOT_CHARLOTTE5&co=wszystkie (@ EASTNEWS - I hope the link works)

Charlotte looks amazing! I love her outfit! I do not really pay attention to Felix that much. I am sorry to say this, he is not attractive (in my opinion). I hope his personality is good and treats Charlotte well. Good (or great) personality counts. :)

I think this confirms the rumored pregnancy of Charlotte. Take a look at first picture of her on that site I just posted above. Does she look pregnant? No (not to me). If she is, her tummy should be much bigger and more noticeable. Her tummy looks flat in that picture.

PS-I do not know if it is me or not. The pictures at tinypic.com are not working for me? All I got was 'cannot found server' errors.

Thank you so much everyone for great pics !!
I've just find some others pics of Charlotte in Paris with felix and maybe at a party with felix ???:confused: ........But I don't know where is she ??:confused:
Maybe someone can hepl me !:eek: :)

source east news

Attachments

• LUDOT_CHARLOTTE5_001.jpg
    LUDOT_CHARLOTTE5_001.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 2,903
  • LUDOT_CHARLOTTE5_002.jpg
    LUDOT_CHARLOTTE5_002.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 868
  • LUDOT_CHARLOTTE5_003.jpg
    LUDOT_CHARLOTTE5_003.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 2,803
  • LUDOT_CHARLOTTE5_004.jpg
    LUDOT_CHARLOTTE5_004.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 813
  • LUDOT_CHARLOTTE5_005.jpg
    LUDOT_CHARLOTTE5_005.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 758
  • LUDOT_CHARLOTTE5_006.jpg
    LUDOT_CHARLOTTE5_006.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 1,694
  • LUDOT_CHARLOTTE5_007.jpg
    LUDOT_CHARLOTTE5_007.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 2,633
  • MONAKO_CHARLOTTE5_008.jpg
    MONAKO_CHARLOTTE5_008.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 2,658
  • MONAKO_CHARLOTTE5_010.jpg
    MONAKO_CHARLOTTE5_010.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 3,252
  • MONAKO_CHARLOTTE5_011.jpg
    MONAKO_CHARLOTTE5_011.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 1,033
Last edited:
TBRHC and NINA you are both Great!!
She looks stunning at the party.

Casiraghi trio, do you have any idea where the pink jacket comes from?

Thanx Neko for info and Nina for the photos!:) Also love Charlotte's outfit!

If you ask me, Charlotte looks great and stunning in these days. She put some weight, but I prefer that instead those pics from summer 2 years ago, when she was so slim, maybe that's the reason why "pregnant" talks started..Probably she has that body structure that her tummy looks "bigger" when she puts some weight or in case after a good lunch..:)..Whatever it is , Charlotte is definately turning into beautiful woman.

Idriel said:
TBRHC and NINA you are both Great!!
She looks stunning at the party.

Casiraghi trio, do you have any idea where the pink jacket comes from?

I'm on the case of the Pink Jacket! Will keep you posted!
;)

I'm still investigating the pink jacket, but I did find........

(source: east news/tiny pic hosting)
here she is wearing a Gucci jacket
ea5dzs.jpg

Florence said:
Well, I wasn't too sure about that but after seeing some of the pix I'm beginning to have serious doubts.

She does look pregnant in some of these pictures unfortunately:confused::confused::confused:
I agree that she look pregnant because of the visible extra fats in her tummy, but, let us just see if her tummy increase its size dramatically in the coming months.If it does, well, I think its not fat anymore-its a growing fetus..Anyway, I am not convince yet until the palace makes an official announcement..There is none yet..

Links

Can someone help me and explain how these links, eastr com & tiny pic do work??? :mad:

When I type both links, I can not proceed further..... but everybody seems to be able to find photos from there.....:mad: :mad:

Thanks
PS : I think also she looks pregnant, but she does not hide it, if she goes to parties......
I'm astonished that paparazzis did not point out subject.....

Maybe we are all wronk, she just ate so much.....:cool:

fandesacs2003 said:
Can someone help me and explain how these links, eastr com & tiny pic do work??? :mad:

When I type both links, I can not proceed further..... but everybody seems to be able to find photos from there.....:mad: :mad:

Thanks
PS : I think also she looks pregnant, but she does not hide it, if she goes to parties......
I'm astonished that paparazzis did not point out subject.....

Maybe we are all wronk, she just ate so much.....:cool:

i think that these websites are only used to make the pictures bigger.

Maybe Charlotte sometimes puts a pillow under her pullover to fool us ...

Is she wearing trousers in the picture with the pink scarf, nina86lila posted??!
@casiraghitrio: A new avatar again. I love to watch them change...

Cheating us....

:p

I think that she should be laughing very often with us..... may be she reads the forum..... She should know her pregnacy rumours so sometimes she looks like playing with us.... carrying a big pashmina in front of her belly.... or a big bag.... she wants to make us mad......

;)

Charlotte this is not fun!!! Please tell us :are or you are not pregnant?
In some pics i have to say: she looks really pregnant, but in others, she looks just with some "extra-kilos".

A huge THANKS for the pics!! She looks stuning

The silk jacket sort of looks like the MAURIZIO PECORARO
SILVER FLECKED RAFFIA JACKET which I found on the net-a-porter.com site. click on "clothing", then click "jackets" then look in the "cropped jackets" section. It is not pink but the style is similar. very similar. it doesn't look like Char's jacket until you see it on the model. like here:

(source: net-a-porter.com)
9981_bk.jpg

and here's the front
(same source)
9981_index.jpg

It costs about $698, 787 euros

Last edited:
cath85 said:
I think on this one she's wearing a t-shirt from morgan de toi and a bag from fendi
(casiraghitrio I hope you don't mind but I took it from your site)
http://casiraghitrio.com/CharStyle/sttropezoutfit.jpg

the shirt is defenitly from Morgan because in one magazine scan (it was a "pregnancy - cover") one could read the name of the brand on the "bottom" of the shirt.

One more photo of Charlotte...Not solving a question or..:p :)

eajuvr.jpg

Souce; Viennareport

I'm sure you guys know this but Charlotte is in the November Rolling Stone (with Evangelize Lily on the cover.) I was shocked to see her there! There is a picture of her in a bikini that may be a little old (it was a green color...) It was just a small blurb about how attractive men would find her even though she's 19. It said she was an accomplished equestrian and pianist. That's all I remember from it. I'm glad she's getting attention here in the US- all we ever hear about here are the British royals.

I think Felix is veryyy attractive, charlotte is a lucky girl :p

lots of comments

Mrs. Smith, thanks for the theory. I'm going to check that out and if it proves correct, I'll update my site and credit you for the info.! No problem about borrowing the link from my site. As I don't own the pics there, I can't really get mad when people take them! :eek:

I do love that new pic of Char from VR. Great pic. And no watermark, that is always a serious upside.

About Felix, yes, Paula, he's ok. I mean, I think he looks cute enough and nice and all. He doesn't do anything special for me, though. I am neutral about Felix. There are many worse looking young men than Felix, but there are better looking ones too, so......... If Felix is a perfect gentleman at heart, then, yes Char is a lucky girl. But if he's a jerk, then Felix is the Luckiest Jerk on the planet. There's no telling. It does seem like he's a nice guy, though, if appearances don't lie to us. Char certainly looks happy in his presence! And if Char is happy, then I'm happy for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom