Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 12 : Sept.2005 - Oct.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is one answer i wasn't able to get right, what did her paternal grandparents give her for her fifteenth Birthday?

imane44 said:
there is one answer i wasn't able to get right, what did her paternal grandparents give her for her fifteenth Birthday?

The mediterranean island. But it was her fifth birthday;)

Mrs.Smith said:
Yeah, I've read it somewhere that char's paternal grandparents gave her an island as a present on her fifth birthday..I wonder if its true :confused: :confused: ..but its a fact I got from a yahoo search- website about charlotte..

Last edited:
Smoking encouraged in Europe ?

Suonymona said:
One would think that by looking at her mother and especially her aunt Stephanie, she would know the damage smoking can do.

I know smoking is more tolerated and almost encouraged for women in Europe but at some point all the evidence of the dangers should click and be a wakeup call!

Ann

Sorry, I don't know where you got that information from, but smoking for women certainly is not encouraged in Europe - quite the opposite : there are many campaigns against smoking. But it is true that we are more tolerant of this habit than in the US

About smoking in Europe vs. US, I think cigarettes are a lot cheaper in Europe than the US. in some states, including New York, the price has gone up to $10/pack. In California, where I am, it is almost $6. the european tourists that I meet are always horrified at this, as they are not used to paying so much for their smokes.

Mahoogie said:
Yeah, I've read it somewhere that char's paternal grandparents gave her an island as a present on her fifth birthday..I wonder if its true :confused: :confused: ..but its a fact I got from a yahoo search- website about charlotte..

Yeah I heard that too, but I must have heard it from television, because I have only recently began paying attention to Monaco's royalty. So I haven't read many news reports.

Mrs.Smith said:

thanks Mrs Smith:) .
that's a pretty expensive(but really cool):cool: gift for a 5 years old .

What did she name the island? i wonder if they still have any islands left for sale. too bad i couldn't afford one.. there aren't many pictures of charlotte smoking.. i remember a set of photos of pierre smoking in 2003 or 2004
'

i remember that photo, after that she went to a cafe and waited for a girl, whom i suspect was tatiana, u can only see this girl from the back but she had the same hair and body type, this pic was taken around the time of andrea's 20th b-day

i haven't seen any recent pictures of char are there any new ones taken in september?

Well, I'll be - there certainly are no pics like that in Teen mags here; again, concentrate mostly on her style sense and fashion....interesting, and maybe she makes a point of not being captured too much in media smoking....or maybe she doesn't smoke as much as other family members....:rolleyes:

Smoking is bad period. IMO. But if someone wants to smoke it's their choice.

Has anyone actually heard or seen anything new about Charlotte? It seems that we haven't really gotten anything new about her since August. I mean, gosh, WHERE IS SHE?

I forgot to mention that Felix and Charlotte are in an article in Vanidades. it's on the vanidades site.

CasiraghiTrio said:
I forgot to mention that Felix and Charlotte are in an article in Vanidades. it's on the vanidades site.

There's also a picture of them in the current Teen Vogue...

Thanks for the Hello Quizz Ierine. I did it this morning and I had all the answers right:D:D:D.

As you can all see I'm a real Charlotte fan. Now my only worry is that her "pregnancy" should be confirmed by the Palace, I think she's way too young to have a child.

Ierine said:
Play for the quiz of Charlotte in HELLO!!!!Do enjoy!!!

http://www.hellomagazine.com/specials/heiressquizfest/cover.html

Florence said:
As you can all see I'm a real Charlotte fan. Now my only worry is that her "pregnancy" should be confirmed by the Palace, I think she's way too young to have a child.
Well, I don't think you have anything to worry about! I personally don't think that she's pregnant! If you look at some pictures she look pregnant and in others she doesn't. But I have to agree with you she is way to young to have a child. But I also think that if she was pregnant then the Palace would have said something by now!

I think she isn´t pregnant but who knows?

BTW it is no sign but she and Louis of Luxemburg share the same birthday. They are both born on August 3rd, 1986.:)

Charlotte

If she is pregnant, it should be visible now. But since August she has disappeared... no photos, nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very strange.
:confused:

What do you think?the pics are a little bit small. I never thought that she is pregnant but in these pics it looks like....????:)

News pics

Thanx Laura for info! :)

Here are two bigger versions of photos from EastNews..Charlotte looks great!

Attachments

• 0 1.jpg
    0 1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 652
  • 0 2.jpg
    0 2.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 1,274
Yes,I agree she looks great. In the fifth picture that Laura posted she look pregnant to me:)

In the second to last pic posted by laura she looks like she's entering her apartment, as it seems like she's holding out a key to the door and Felix is behind her. I wonder if it's that set of blue double doors that she was approaching in another pic. I've seen those blue doors in other pics of Charlotte in Paris, and she was going inside them. Hmm, could be a clue for us! Sadly, though, Paris probably has many apartment buildings with blue doors! :confused:

Great new pics! Here is the rest from Eastnews:

e9u4ht.jpg

http://tinypic.com/e9u4ig.jpg

http://tinypic.com/e9u4j4.jpg

http://tinypic.com/e9u4jo.jpg

http://tinypic.com/e9u4k8.jpg

http://tinypic.com/e9u4no.jpg

in some of these pictures she looks presgnant to me too, but was there any official statement made the palace? and are there any speculations about her getting married?
in a few of her summer pictures she wore a ring in her left hand index finger could it be an engagement ring?

okay, to me she seems to be pregnant!

Well, I wasn't too sure about that but after seeing some of the pix I'm beginning to have serious doubts.

She does look pregnant in some of these pictures unfortunately:confused::confused::confused:

I don't think that they would make a statement. Caroline wants her children in the spotlight only as PR for Monaco. Don't forget, they are no princes and princesses IMO they would only confirm a birth. Have to say that this one pictures looks really bad, but I'm not really convinced, yet.

-By the way. I love the outfit with the black coat and black boots.

I think it should be more clear if she was pregnant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom