The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2005, 08:15 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
P.S. Sorry about the avatar guys! That was Andrea, an avatar I made, but I just wasn't thinking it would cause such a stir. you could not see anything! just his buttocks, but ......... that's nothing! But I don't want to cause any problems. I'm sorry. It won't happen again. No more BUTT-tars! hehe!
Casiraghi, I loved your avatar. I was just beeing facetious . But I won't complain about the new one...

Old 09-24-2005, 12:20 PM
Commoner

Thumbs up

All Of U Done Good Job!!!!!:d :d :d :d :d

Old 09-24-2005, 12:40 PM
Aristocracy

I did not know she lives in a suburb outside Paris!I also tried the athina onassis quiz and did also good because of her greek origine.
Old 09-24-2005, 02:33 PM

More Quizzes!

Hey, just for fun, try these questions about Charlotte! Whoever gets the most right will win a prize.

1) What was Charlotte's fashion trend in 2002?

a) Leopard prints
b) Denim everything (even socks)
c) Black elegance
d) Scrunchies or Us

2) Which ones of these is NOT her godparent?

a) Massimo Bianchi
b) Albina de Boisrouvray
c) Karl Lagerfeld

3) Who was Charlotte's first equestrian trainer?

a) Thierry Rozier
b) Philippe Rozier
c) Eric Wauters
d) Nelson Pessoa

4) What did Charlotte study for her bac?

a) Italian literature
b) French literature
c) history of art

5) What is her astrological sign?

a) Cancer
b) Leo
c) Pisces
d) Aquarius

6) Whose birthday party did she attend in November 2004?

a) Valentine Pozzo di Borgo
b) cousin Louis Ducruet
c) The Prince of Wales
d) Juliette Maillot

7) Who designed her turquoise enthronement dress?

a) Chanel
b) Christian Dior
c) Alberta Ferretti
d) Oscar de la Renta

8) Who did she sit next to at Karl Lagerfeld's party in October 2004?

a) Princess Maria Theresia von Thurn und Taxis
b) Juliette Maillot
c) Prince Albert von Thurn und Taxis
d) her mom Caroline

9) In the first pics we ever saw of Charlotte and her boyfriend, Felix, where were they and what type of wine were they drinking?

a) Capri and Pinot Grigio
b) Ibiza and Chardonnay
c) Ponza and red wine
d) Paris and savignon blanc

10) Felix is the son of........?

a) A businessman
b) A famous actor in Europe
c) An attorney
d) A titled aristocrat

Good luck!
Old 09-24-2005, 03:56 PM
Gentry

She chipped her tooth? Which one and how? Are there pictures?
Old 09-24-2005, 05:39 PM
Courtier

She chipped her tooth in June 2002 after falling from her chestnut horse, Folka, at the Le Touquet, France tournament. She had to go to the dentist the next day. Anyway, I know this kinda off subject, but I was wondering, does anyone know if she still lives with mom or does she have her own apartment in Paris?
Old 09-24-2005, 06:03 PM

I changed the first question of the quiz. the chipped tooth question was too obvious after some people decided to discuss it! I don't remember if it was in Boulerie or Le Touquet, but I suspect it was Boulerie for some reason. It doesn't matter though. IT was an equestrian event and she went to the dentist the next day.Andrea was at the event.
Old 09-24-2005, 07:06 PM
Nobility

i got one question wrong on the HELLO site. i didn't know the director grace kelly was a muse for, but i knew it wasn't........oh, i can't give that away,

on the chip tooth subject,i remember andrea chipped his tooth a few years ago, does anyone know how he did it.
Old 09-25-2005, 04:56 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
I changed the first question of the quiz. the chipped tooth question was too obvious after some people decided to discuss it!
Sorry about that, he he
Old 09-25-2005, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by louisgarrel
i got one question wrong on the HELLO site. i didn't know the director grace kelly was a muse for, but i knew it wasn't........oh, i can't give that away,

on the chip tooth subject,i remember andrea chipped his tooth a few years ago, does anyone know how he did it.
yeah, I remember that, it was in the summer of 2000. I don't know how he did it but it was pretty funny the way he was showing off, all proud of his missing tooth. hehe.
Poor Charlotte did not have that reaction! She was crying so much! Andrea and Thierry ran up to her and her face was all red from tears. I think she must have twisted her ankle, scrapped her knee, or done something else besides chipped her tooth. She must have fallen hard off the horse (folka, I think) because I can't imagine just a chipped tooth would hurt that bad.
Old 09-25-2005, 10:16 AM
Gentry

there is one answer i wasn't able to get right, what did her paternal grandparents give her for her fifteenth Birthday?
Old 09-25-2005, 10:55 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imane44
there is one answer i wasn't able to get right, what did her paternal grandparents give her for her fifteenth Birthday?
The mediterranean island. But it was her fifth birthday
Old 09-25-2005, 10:59 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Smith
Yeah, I've read it somewhere that char's paternal grandparents gave her an island as a present on her fifth birthday..I wonder if its true ..but its a fact I got from a yahoo search- website about charlotte..

Old 09-26-2005, 06:32 AM
Commoner

Smoking encouraged in Europe ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona
One would think that by looking at her mother and especially her aunt Stephanie, she would know the damage smoking can do.

I know smoking is more tolerated and almost encouraged for women in Europe but at some point all the evidence of the dangers should click and be a wakeup call!

Ann
Sorry, I don't know where you got that information from, but smoking for women certainly is not encouraged in Europe - quite the opposite : there are many campaigns against smoking. But it is true that we are more tolerant of this habit than in the US
Old 09-26-2005, 08:44 AM

About smoking in Europe vs. US, I think cigarettes are a lot cheaper in Europe than the US. in some states, including New York, the price has gone up to $10/pack. In California, where I am, it is almost $6. the european tourists that I meet are always horrified at this, as they are not used to paying so much for their smokes.
Old 09-26-2005, 01:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahoogie
Yeah, I've read it somewhere that char's paternal grandparents gave her an island as a present on her fifth birthday..I wonder if its true ..but its a fact I got from a yahoo search- website about charlotte..
Yeah I heard that too, but I must have heard it from television, because I have only recently began paying attention to Monaco's royalty. So I haven't read many news reports.

Old 09-26-2005, 04:17 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Smith
thanks Mrs Smith:) .
that's a pretty expensive(but really cool) gift for a 5 years old .
Old 09-26-2005, 06:14 PM
Aristocracy

What did she name the island? i wonder if they still have any islands left for sale. too bad i couldn't afford one.. there aren't many pictures of charlotte smoking.. i remember a set of photos of pierre smoking in 2003 or 2004
'
Old 09-26-2005, 09:12 PM
Nobility

i remember that photo, after that she went to a cafe and waited for a girl, whom i suspect was tatiana, u can only see this girl from the back but she had the same hair and body type, this pic was taken around the time of andrea's 20th b-day
Old 09-27-2005, 11:39 AM
Gentry

i haven't seen any recent pictures of char are there any new ones taken in september?