The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2005, 02:58 PM

they are knockoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlilly2005
these are not the dresses which charlotte did wear
They are knockoffs, dresses that "normal" people can afford. Most people can't afford an Alberta Ferretti that costs thousands of dollars. That's why I found these.

Old 09-01-2005, 05:23 AM
Nobility

yes,i know!

Old 09-01-2005, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlilly2005
yes,i know!
Then what was the purpose of your pointless comment that the dresses weren't actually worn by Char?
Old 09-01-2005, 08:29 AM
Nobility

it was only a notice. what are ypur problem with me?i wrote very normal or not?
Old 09-01-2005, 08:43 AM
Aristocracy

princess mary better looking

i think princess mary of denmark is better looking than charlotte.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:27 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsieh
i think princess mary of denmark is better looking than charlotte.
your opinion of course. however, since you're in charlotte casiraghi's thread, you might find that 99% of the people here might disagree with you...:)

Old 09-01-2005, 10:51 AM
Commoner

Cool

http://groups.msn.com/modernjetset4/royaljetset.msnw
Old 09-01-2005, 10:04 PM

Tigerlilly, My problem is not with you personally. You have not done anything to me to excuse me having any problem with you personally. I just thought it was weird that you felt it necessary to point that out when I mentioned in my original posting on the topic that the dresses were only knockoffs, not the actual dress she wore. Since I stated that in very plain terms in the post as well as on the website, why was it necessary to give me a "notice" about it? It's ok, all is done, no harm done, but I just thought it was odd, that's all.
Old 09-02-2005, 07:58 PM
Royal Highness

Please keep all personal comments and conversations to pms.
Old 09-03-2005, 09:50 AM
Commoner

Pre-menstrul syndrome?
Old 09-03-2005, 10:40 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby
your opinion of course. however, since you're in charlotte casiraghi's thread, you might find that 99% of the people here might disagree with you...:)

I agree,both are beautiful,but charlotte is stunning while mary is just beautiful :)
Old 09-03-2005, 01:42 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyEsquire
Pre-menstrul syndrome?
i'm sure she meant private messages.

Old 09-03-2005, 04:03 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyEsquire
Pre-menstrul syndrome?
:) :)
Old 09-03-2005, 04:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby
Its ok hsieh, I am in the 1% too! I think Charlotte is pretty, but she is to skinny! Poor girl is missing out on some goooood food!:p

Old 09-03-2005, 07:01 PM
Serene Highness

i´m part of the 99%: for me Charlotte is far more beautiful than Mary. Mary is normal, i know lots of people as pretty as her. But i found Char really stuning and unique (well, everybody are unique too)
And about being skinny i think that she gained some paunds: some people even think that she was pregnant!. For me she is ok now
Old 09-03-2005, 07:06 PM

How is Char too skinny? The only time I ever thought Char was too skinny was in 2002. Charlotte before 2002 and since 2002 had/has a perfect body. She is slim, yet she has lovely curves. She has just enough fat on her to make her healthy-looking and to compliment her features.

I do agree Charlotte is more beautiful than Mary. I love Mary, don't get me wrong. Mary is fabulous. But come on, let's be straight.
There is no one on the planet more beautiful than Charlotte.
Old 09-03-2005, 07:07 PM
Courtier

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piewi
i´m part of the 99%: for me Charlotte is far more beautiful than Mary. Mary is normal, i know lots of people as pretty as her. But i found Char really stuning and unique (well, everybody are unique too)
And about being skinny i think that she gained some paunds: some people even think that she was pregnant!. For me she is ok now
Well said!! you took these words out of my mouth
Old 09-03-2005, 10:30 PM
Courtier

i also think that charlotte is effortlessly beautiful...you see her in very casual clothes walking on the streets of paris and she looks gorgeous still. mary is also pretty and these days i've become a fan of hers but before she became crown princess, i don't think she looked half as good as she does now (thanks to fashion coordinators and professional royal makeup artists, perhaps?)...

Old 09-04-2005, 07:42 AM
Gentry

It's strange we haven't heard for a long time where Charlotte is hanging around. Anyone an idea? It's for more than a month now. Maybe she's really pregnant and is she hiding her for us . (No, I don't try to start a discussion about Char's pregnancy. It's a joke . )
Old 09-04-2005, 08:14 AM
Majesty

i agree. charlotte is just a beautiful lady, while others (as mary for example) are just normal girls. i wouldn't qualify mary as "beautiful" if i saw her walking in the street, but charlotte would really catch my attention. without make up, without gorgeous clothes or even just woke up, charlotte would always look beautiful and not normal at all.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Closed Thread