Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 11 : Aug.2005 - Sept.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
moby said:
your opinion of course. however, since you're in charlotte casiraghi's thread, you might find that 99% of the people here might disagree with you...:)

I agree,both are beautiful,but charlotte is stunning while mary is just beautiful :)

moby said:
your opinion of course. however, since you're in charlotte casiraghi's thread, you might find that 99% of the people here might disagree with you...:)

Its ok hsieh, I am in the 1% too!:cool: I think Charlotte is pretty, but she is to skinny! Poor girl is missing out on some goooood food!:p

i´m part of the 99%: for me Charlotte is far more beautiful than Mary. Mary is normal, i know lots of people as pretty as her. But i found Char really stuning and unique (well, everybody are unique too)
And about being skinny i think that she gained some paunds: some people even think that she was pregnant!. For me she is ok now

How is Char too skinny? The only time I ever thought Char was too skinny was in 2002. Charlotte before 2002 and since 2002 had/has a perfect body. She is slim, yet she has lovely curves. She has just enough fat on her to make her healthy-looking and to compliment her features.

I do agree Charlotte is more beautiful than Mary. I love Mary, don't get me wrong. Mary is fabulous. But come on, let's be straight. ;)
There is no one on the planet more beautiful than Charlotte.

Piewi said:
i´m part of the 99%: for me Charlotte is far more beautiful than Mary. Mary is normal, i know lots of people as pretty as her. But i found Char really stuning and unique (well, everybody are unique too)
And about being skinny i think that she gained some paunds: some people even think that she was pregnant!. For me she is ok now

Well said!! you took these words out of my mouth;)

i also think that charlotte is effortlessly beautiful...you see her in very casual clothes walking on the streets of paris and she looks gorgeous still. mary is also pretty and these days i've become a fan of hers but before she became crown princess, i don't think she looked half as good as she does now (thanks to fashion coordinators and professional royal makeup artists, perhaps?)...

It's strange we haven't heard for a long time where Charlotte is hanging around. Anyone an idea? It's for more than a month now. Maybe she's really pregnant and is she hiding her for us :D. (No, I don't try to start a discussion about Char's pregnancy. It's a joke:cool: . )

i agree. charlotte is just a beautiful lady, while others (as mary for example) are just normal girls. i wouldn't qualify mary as "beautiful" if i saw her walking in the street, but charlotte would really catch my attention. without make up, without gorgeous clothes or even just woke up, charlotte would always look beautiful and not normal at all.

Ahhh! Please stop it! Mary has its fans, Charlotte has its fans. Period.:)
There's already the whole Letizia/Mary comparison going on, please don't start the Charlotte VS Mary match.

Hello from a new member!I wanted to know some sites such as this www.sergioamaya.com/charlotte which does not work and if there are any news on her pregnancy.Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
I think Charlotte is beautyfull, but also Mary is beautyfull.
It´s not necesarry to looks good to be beautyfull.
For example Maxima: she is pretty but also intelligent and that´s make very beautyfull.
Some persons prefer Charlotte and other Mary

Daytona said:
Hello from a new member!I wanted to know some sites such as this www.sergioamaya.com/charlotte which does not work and if there are any news on her pregnancy.Thank you for your time!

Welcome Daytona! there are loads of charlotte sites out there but the sergioamaya one hasn't been working for a long time now. there hasn't also been any news on her "pregnancy" and if it is indeed true in the first place. at this point, they're all just speculations and rumours.

try ashley's site casiraghitrio.com...;) :cool:

WHAT WAS I THINKING!! I changed my mind. Charlotte is very pretty. I always liked Mary because she seems so normal, but I looked back at the photos and realized that Charlotte is stunning.

Some Pics of Charlotte and Felix during this summer :cool:

olycom.it

Attachments

• 000001w.jpg
    000001w.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 353
  • 000002w.jpg
    000002w.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 312
  • 000003w.jpg
    000003w.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 387
  • 000004w.jpg
    000004w.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 379
  • 000006w.jpg
    000006w.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 430
  • 000008w.jpg
    000008w.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 348
  • 000026w.jpg
    000026w.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 469
hmm, Charlotte is walking barefoot :)

and Felix has sth hard in his swimshirt :)

Finally pictures of them...yeah...they're still alive!

in Monaco now?

Whenever those pics were taken, they were taken in Monaco. Char is on the balcony of a friend's house at the Monte Carlo Beach Club. the same one she visited last summer probably. I like her bikini. Red cups, but white straps, and a print bottom.

Well, the first one was taken on the Isle of Ponza, and the next two are showing Felix on PACHA III, but of course that is obvious info. and most of you probably knew it already. But the rest, again (obviously) :eek: were taken in MC.

Last edited:
Just for the record, that is not the balcony of a friend's house, but part of the Monaco Beach Club. In the Beach Club you can seat by the seaside, or by the pool, but there are also two restaurants, a gym, an hairdresser, and areas (for luck of a better word) like the one in the picture were to eat or have some rest in private...

Kisses

Last edited:
Hello
........................................................LOVLyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sang bleu.........................by MICHAELCAMEL

Taking into consideration the above pictures i presume she is not pregnant.Her belly seems normal.

Those pics of Charlotte in bikini are "old". They are from early July.

honestly, i think that charlotte is far more beautiful than mary. period.

Charlotte is better looking than Mary.

makeup does a lot for her

charlotte is stunning if she wears makeup. if she doesn't have makeup on she doesn't look so stunning. same way with princess caroline. makeup does a lot for her. can you show me one picture of charlotte without makeup where she looks stunning?

For anyone makeup can enhance what is already there, or hide flaws; in the Summer, it's too hot to wear it in most places - if you want to see Charlotte looking "natural," check out the Worldroots site - there are some closeup pictures of her during riding competitions where she has no makeup (for obvious reasons), and is still stunning. ;)

I think both Mary and Charlotte are stunning women, but you can't compare them.
Mary is 33 and pregnant while Charlotte is only 19! Its so stupid that we constantly keep comparing the royals to each other! Let the Mary fans love Mary and the Charlotte fans love Charlotte. They are both beautiful, endf of story.
Over to something else: could someone please post new or old pics of Charlotte? I have not seen pics of her for ages!
Ava.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom