The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2005, 03:14 PM
Courtier

You're right Moby. I remember many pics of the Trio taken while they lived in St. Remy in which they were hiding behind Caro or a nanny not to be photographed; once I remember a pic of Charlotte starting to cry because paparazzis were following them (she must have been six or seven) and one of Pierre pointing a photographer to alert his mother...very sad, but they are probably getting used to it also because sponsorising Monaco is in a way their job!

Kisses

Old 08-22-2005, 07:13 PM
Aristocracy

I get the feeling that I was wrong. Perhaps the photographers get to be a real drag after a while.

David

Old 08-23-2005, 10:37 AM

Hi everyone. Just wanted to point out this is my first post here on this forum. :)
I'll tell you how I ended here (yesterday).

I still remember the first time I saw a picture of Charlotte in a magazine which caught my attention. I can't remember which magazine that was, or in which year, but it was a photo of her noting that she was participating at a jumping in Lummen here in Belgium for the first time. I am now talking about something years ago.

She has fascinated me that time for both her looks and her horseriding skills. In case that last one mentioned seems strange, we own a few horses too and I did some horseriding too in the past. :)

This year, during the funeral of Prince Rainier, she appeared of course in the media. I can't describe in words how beautiful she was then.

But yesterday, I was watching tv with my mother, she always watches a programme on a Spanish tv station called TVE. I think that programme is named Corazon. They showed Charlotte's "belly", I couldn't believe she was pregnant, and I don't speak a word Spanish so don't ask me what they were telling when Charlotte was on the screen. :o

That's how I found this website, looking for more information regarding Charlotte.

Anyway I am still waiting to get accepted for that msn group, to find more pics of her. In the meantime I'll browse these forums here a bit.
Old 08-23-2005, 12:36 PM
Nobility

she´s pregnant!sorry....but it seems so.
Old 08-23-2005, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerlilly2005
she´s pregnant!sorry....but it seems so.
Not on the above pics...
Old 08-23-2005, 01:27 PM
Nobility

on the first pic i think yes
Old 08-23-2005, 05:05 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdb
Of course, it's obvious that these last pics of her are manipulated. If you look to the hexadecimal structure of the file it it clear at all.

For not computer engineers/nerds: hexadecimal code is a layer above the binary one...

In any case, that's what a friend of me had looked up for. He's working as software engineer.
RDB comes in with the facts. You are like the batman of computer nerds,.
Old 08-23-2005, 06:52 PM
Commoner

Lucky 83, at this point pregancy is speculation. The family has not said anything one way or the other (that I know of) - there are just people in the media who think she looks pregnant from recent pictures. Some have argued that some of the pictures have been altered, though.

All of the pictures (the altered ones and otherwise) show some degree of a protruding stomach even though she doesnt appear to have gained weight in her face or anywhere else. That sort of makes it look like a pregnancy. But if you look at old pictures of her from last year when she was very skinny and had almost no body fat, she still had that protruding stomach. So it might be that just a normal weight gain has made that worse.

If she is preganant, then apparantly she is not planning an abortion, so we will know for sure one way or the other within a few months.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:23 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by petritheturtle
RDB comes in with the facts. You are like the batman of computer nerds,.
Haha Nice. That made me laugh... :p I'm painfully bored right now... :(
Old 08-24-2005, 08:36 AM

LadyEsquire, thank you for clearing things up. The only thing we can do is wait and see how these speculations evolve.

I do hope she has only gained some weight. A pregnancy at this stage on her age might have a bad influence to the reputation of the Princely Family of Monaco.
Old 08-24-2005, 09:17 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by flewinck
No, I'm sorry but it wasn't a 'hello-how-are-you-kiss'. It's not really the tradition here in Europe to give girls a 'French kiss' when you meet each other.

BTW, I've tried to take a picture of my tv screen with my digital camara but without any good resulat :( .
maybe it will work if you don't use the flash
Old 08-24-2005, 09:49 AM
Aristocracy

Yes. I hope this pregnancy rumours are mere speculation and not true. She is so young and not even finished her education yet.
Old 08-24-2005, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony
Yes. I hope this pregnancy rumours are mere speculation and not true. She is so young and not even finished her education yet.
True, true, true.

EDIT: and she hasn't met me either
Old 08-24-2005, 12:58 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky83
LadyEsquire, thank you for clearing things up. The only thing we can do is wait and see how these speculations evolve.

I do hope she has only gained some weight. A pregnancy at this stage on her age might have a bad influence to the reputation of the Princely Family of Monaco.
How could it be any worse than Albert's illegitimate child(ren)?? Or Stephanie's?
Old 08-24-2005, 02:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Pregnant????????

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowabelle
How could it be any worse than Albert's illegitimate child(ren)?? Or Stephanie's?
Hello, my name is Christine, and is my first time here. I become more and more persuated thatz Char is pregnant , not only because of the belly but also of the position.
Also another think, she does not try to hide this belly, but a so elegant girl, even if she had gained weight she would be able to wear adequat clothes, but here nothing,
Pregnant women often demonstrate their bellies....
Fatt women quite never.....
Felix also very often touches this belly....
Old 08-24-2005, 03:09 PM
Nobility

i really would like to see pictures from these recents dyas, because it`s the only way that we have to know if it´s true or if is not
Old 08-24-2005, 03:31 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
Hello, my name is Christine, and is my first time here. I become more and more persuated thatz Char is pregnant , not only because of the belly but also of the position.
Also another think, she does not try to hide this belly, but a so elegant girl, even if she had gained weight she would be able to wear adequat clothes, but here nothing,
Pregnant women often demonstrate their bellies....
Fatt women quite never.....
Felix also very often touches this belly....
*bangs head on desk*

You're not the first person to ask this question (and you'll most likely not be the last). Right now it's not in serious debate, most people seem to believe that the stomach thing Is more likely to be bad posture or the magazines editing the pictures. Really there is no way of telling if this info is correct or not so only time will tell: if Charlotte’s stomach gets bigger in the next couple of months I’m pretty sure we’ll know what that means. If not then I’d guess she probably wasn’t pregnant in the first place.

-Sam
Old 08-25-2005, 10:32 AM
Aristocracy

charlotte phote web site

there's a site with lots of charlotte photos but for some reason i can't get it anymore. i get a 404 error when i try to access it. you go to sergioamaym.com and click on the charlotte site. does anybody else have this problem?
Old 08-25-2005, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsieh
there's a site with lots of charlotte photos but for some reason i can't get it anymore. i get a 404 error when i try to access it. you go to sergioamaym.com and click on the charlotte site. does anybody else have this problem?
That site has been taken offline for weeks (if not months) now.
Old 08-25-2005, 11:38 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyEsquire
If she is preganant, then apparantly she is not planning an abortion, so we will know for sure one way or the other within a few months.
If she is indeed pregnant I imagine that abortion is not an option for her. She and her family are very Catholic and not only that, she's also a member of a Catholic Royal Family...

Closed Thread