Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 11 : Aug.2005 - Sept.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, a woman controls her body with her brains and a man with his hormones ;) . They are both young people, and it's normal that such things happens. And secondly, Belgian beers are stiff ;) .

But let's hope that it's not true for Charlotte. How can she ever trust people in the future?!?

skycaptin said:
i can't believe felix would do that to her, i mean he looked so inlove with char in the south of france. are u positive it was him or maybe it was char he was kissing and it was taken at a angle that made her look like someone else. i just can't believe he would do something like that.

was there a video clip of it? poor charlotte, i hope its not true. if it was a picture, it might have been tampered with

You know, a woman controls her body with her brains and a man with his hormones ;) . They are both young people, and it's normal that such things happens.

This is so true.

Anyway poor Char! She took him on holidays with her parents and he looks so in love :(. But now he cheats her!

All I have to say is that I believe they are married for 4 years, have 3 kids, actually Felix has also 5 kids with 4 other women and now they are thinking about divorce and who's going to have the kids! Just kidding. :):D

It looks to me that he's joining her all the time...

But anyway, what program did you see it? I can't find anything on one of the site's.

tbhrc said:
All I have to say is that I believe they are married for 4 years, have 3 kids, actually Felix has also 5 kids with 4 other women and now they are thinking about divorce and who's going to have the kids! Just kidding. :):D
Best statement so far :D ;)

I hope Felix's infedelity isn't true, I always love to hear what Charlotte is doing...and if this is true...I hope she won't go into hiding! :(

History repeats

This new rumor brings back memories of when Philippe Junot cheated on Caroline.... :mad:

Indeed, I don't understand why but the Princely family hasn't lucky all the time in their relations/love. I should really be ashamed if I should do this to my girlfriend. But we'll see how strong they both are!

CasiraghiTrio said:
This new rumor brings back memories of when Philippe Junot cheated on Caroline.... :mad:

I hope he didn't as it can be a very hurtful situation for her. The fact that they were together on summer vacation can be a good indication that anything like this occurred or she hasnt invited him to join her on vacations.

Sorry girls, but just because she has a bloated tummy it doesn't mean she's preggers.

Hi, I'm back here. They've showed the pictures on tv in a "Celeb Magazine" and I'm for sure that the other girl isn't Charlotte :mad: . I've recorded it on a VHS, if you can tell me how I can transfer it to my PC I can post it over here.

flewinck said:
Hi, I'm back here. They've showed the pictures on tv in a "Celeb Magazine" and I'm for sure that the other girl isn't Charlotte :mad: . I've recorded it on a VHS, if you can tell me how I can transfer it to my PC I can
post it over here.

That is gonna be difficult, you need special hard and software, but if you know the date and the time, maybe we can find something else on the net.

On the website of the tv station you only can find an introduction of the program. That's all, not really an extended website at all :mad: . Has somebody maybe watched to the French/English 'Pop 'n Showbizz news' or Celeb magazines to scan a pic or post a movie-fragment?

armelle MORAND said:
So sad ! Felix looked so in love with Charlotte. What happened???

He probably is madly in love with her!
This clip for however long it is can be very misleading, it could be a brief "hello how are you" kiss to a relative, or even friend. Maybe even some girl just kissed him. You just never know. I'm not ruling out the alternative - him kissing another girlfriend romantically just looking at all of the options.

European kisses

The way Europeans greet each other is very intimate. It could very well be just a normal hello kiss. The fact that Felix is now known as Charlotte's boyfriend makes him a target of very intense focus, like a Kate Middleton or Chelsy Davy, only on perhaps a slightly smaller scale since Charlotte is certainly not as famous as William and Harry. But still, there is a very strong media/paparazzi focus on Felix (in Europe anyway). So everything he does is being analyzed and of course just any ordinary "hello" to anyone other than charlotte would be "news."

I am from Peru which carries a lot of european traditions. Men and women always kiss each other on the cheek as a form of greeting each other, whether they just met as friends or are cousins.

No, I'm sorry but it wasn't a 'hello-how-are-you-kiss'. It's not really the tradition here in Europe to give girls a 'French kiss' when you meet each other.

BTW, I've tried to take a picture of my tv screen with my digital camara but without any good resulat :( .

lashinka2002 said:
He probably is madly in love with her!
This clip for however long it is can be very misleading, it could be a brief "hello how are you" kiss to a relative, or even friend. Maybe even some girl just kissed him. You just never know. I'm not ruling out the alternative - him kissing another girlfriend romantically just looking at all of the options.

flewinck said:
No, I'm sorry but it wasn't a 'hello-how-are-you-kiss'. It's not really the tradition here in Europe to give girls a 'French kiss' when you meet each other.

BTW, I've tried to take a picture of my tv screen with my digital camara but without any good resulat :( .

A french kiss???
I was thinking it was just a regular kiss.

scandalous

And the rumor gets more scandalous with each telling! :eek:

The next thing we'll be hearing is that he took this girl back to his hotel room or something! I don't even believe anything really happened anymore!

CasiraghiTrio said:
And the rumor gets more scandalous with each telling! :eek:

Wow, no kidding! French kiss? Good grief. Hopefully this isn't true and it was just a "hello/goodbye" kiss.

I'm not native English and maybe I don't understand good what a French kiss is, but I thought that if you kiss someone on his mouth and you put your tongue in his/her mouth that they call it in English a French kiss. Is this a good description now or do you use another word for this in English?

But maybe isn't it that worse as it looks like. You know, as young guy on a party with stiff drinks and nice girls is a very dangerous combination. And maybe this incident can intensify their relation. Probably they'll see this as an incident and they will learn something from this. That's part of to be young. Not?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom