Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 11 : Aug.2005 - Sept.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ava Elizabeth said:
I think both Mary and Charlotte are stunning women, but you can't compare them.
Mary is 33 and pregnant while Charlotte is only 19! Its so stupid that we constantly keep comparing the royals to each other! Let the Mary fans love Mary and the Charlotte fans love Charlotte. They are both beautiful, endf of story.
Over to something else: could someone please post new or old pics of Charlotte? I have not seen pics of her for ages!
Ava.

well, you could see the picture thread of charlotte...we have char since little kids, to teenager, to young beautiful adult..

hsieh said:
charlotte is stunning if she wears makeup. if she doesn't have makeup on she doesn't look so stunning. same way with princess caroline. makeup does a lot for her. can you show me one picture of charlotte without makeup where she looks stunning?

some pics without makeup...from casiraghitrio.com

29mar05char_parisFromMonaco.jpg

from worldroots.com

charmonaco2002-31d.jpg

and here she's wearing makeup but it's subtle:
from worldroots.com
http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal/gifs4/charmonaco2005-267.jpg
http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal/gifs4/charmonaco2004-187.jpg

pfff sche looks gourgeous in all of your pictures!

Well, it's not really "news", but I have updated my site. The fashion pages for sunglasses and watches now have more choices if you are looking for "similar" styles (not exact replicas) to the ones Char has actually worn.
:) The prices of these "inspired" versions are also considerably better than what Char's mommy must have paid. ;)

P.S. I agree that we should let it be, as far as the Char/Mary comparisons are concerned. The two women really aren't comparable. The age difference alone is enough to settle the matter. But I still think Char is way more beautiful than Mary, than anyone! hehe

CasiraghiTrio said:
Well, it's not really "news", but I have updated my site. The fashion pages for sunglasses and watches now have more choices if you are looking for "similar" styles (not exact replicas) to the ones Char has actually worn.
:) The prices of these "inspired" versions are also considerably better than what Char's mommy must have paid. ;)

P.S. I agree that we should let it be, as far as the Char/Mary comparisons are concerned. The two women really aren't comparable. The age difference alone is enough to settle the matter. But I still think Char is way more beautiful than Mary, than anyone! hehe

Can't help but feel that perhaps it was meant to provoke Char fans into saying "no, Char is better!"... :)

Waaayy too different to compare.... I like them both but in different ways.

Next!! :D

Btw, doesn't Charlotte looks like she's taunting those who go on about how she's pregnant in that photo of her patting her stomach? It's like she's saying "look at my tummy".... lol.

Jasl that pic was taken way before the pregnancy rumors. :)

HAHA maybe this is a long-running "inside" joke of Charlotte's! Her "pregnant" joke! HEHE, imagine! Maybe she's been taunting us all along, even since that 2002 picture of her patting her tummy. "Hey, my darling fans, see my beautiful toned tummy? I'm keeping it nice and warm for the future mini-me!"
:D

Charlotte and Mary are both beautiful in their own unique way but if beauty was defined by only physical beauty I would have to say Charlotte would win without a doubt. Don't get me wrong i'm a big fan of Mary [i'm aussie hehe] but while Mary could have her bad days when she doesn't look at her best Charlotte aways manages to look gorgeous in anything.

hillary_nugent said:
Charlotte and Mary are both beautiful in their own unique way but if beauty was defined by only physical beauty I would have to say Charlotte would win without a doubt. Don't get me wrong i'm a big fan of Mary [i'm aussie hehe] but while Mary could have her bad days when she doesn't look at her best Charlotte aways manages to look gorgeous in anything.
I agree with you.. ;) :)

hope can see more photos of her little half-sister with her

CasiraghiTrio said:
I made some Charlotte avatars. you guys are welcome to use them here. the link is: http://cc.athinaonassis.net

Beautiful avatars CasiraghiTrio! When I become tired of mine, know where to look!;) :) Nice site to..:)

Imane44, don't know if Charlotte's school starts in September or in October..

According to what I read on the website dagospia.it, Charlotte would be suffering from tachycardia.:( Unfortunately I cannot access the whole article,as it is only for subscribers. Is there anyone who knows more about that?

Thank in advance!

tachycardia

tachycardia is rapid heartbeat.

More women have this problem when they meet me :rolleyes:
Anyway, I really hope it's not serious.

hsieh said:
tachycardia is rapid heartbeat.

That's a really serious heart condition!! No laughing matter! :eek:

CasiraghiTrio said:
I made some Charlotte avatars. you guys are welcome to use them here. the link is: http://cc.athinaonassis.net

Nice site.I was confused by the title of the site,i thought it was dedicated to athina onassis.Anyway i hope it will be adequate to this site which is not working any more :www.sergioamaya.com

Last edited:
is it possible to have such a serious heart condition and be so active in sports at the same time?

I have ventricular tachycardia. I am on meds and also have an implanted cardioverter defibrillator in my chest that has saved my life 5 times so far. BUT, until the last several years, I could be fairly active (walking, aerobics, etc,) My sister died at 40 from v-tach which turned into ventricular fibrillation. She was very active - great tennis player, big into snorkelling, scuba diving, etc.
She actually died in her sleep from this. That's when they sent me to have my ICD implanted. There are times when you have v-tach that you feel pretty well. Then you go through phases where you feel pretty darn bad. That's been my family's experience. It seems to worsen when you either are pregnant, or go thru menopause, anything hormonal can set it off. Also caffeine, nicotine, sugar, decongestants, anything that can speed up your autonomic nervous system or whatever. It's not that rare and can very non-threatening, but sometimes can be deadly (as in my family). Like lots of other medical problems, it has degrees. Hopefully Charlotte's is fairly non-symptomatic and not too dangerous.

dreed777 said:
I have ventricular tachycardia. I am on meds and also have an implanted cardioverter defibrillator in my chest that has saved my life 5 times so far. BUT, until the last several years, I could be fairly active (walking, aerobics, etc,) My sister died at 40 from v-tach which turned into ventricular fibrillation. She was very active - great tennis player, big into snorkelling, scuba diving, etc.
She actually died in her sleep from this. That's when they sent me to have my ICD implanted. There are times when you have v-tach that you feel pretty well. Then you go through phases where you feel pretty darn bad. That's been my family's experience. It seems to worsen when you either are pregnant, or go thru menopause, anything hormonal can set it off. Also caffeine, nicotine, sugar, decongestants, anything that can speed up your autonomic nervous system or whatever. It's not that rare and can very non-threatening, but sometimes can be deadly (as in my family). Like lots of other medical problems, it has degrees. Hopefully Charlotte's is fairly non-symptomatic and not too dangerous.

I'm sorry to hear about that. Where was it that someone saw that Charlotte has this condition.

I've not seen the article, but could it imply that she causes tachycardia in men, or metaphorically, that she had a racing heart for some young man?

David

Tosca, can you copy and paste here what you saw that looked like it was saying Charlotte has tachycardia? Maybe we can figure this out if we see it in context.

LadyEsquire said:
Tosca, can you copy and paste here what you saw that looked like it was saying Charlotte has tachycardia? Maybe we can figure this out if we see it in context.

The website is all in Italian and only suscribers can access old articles and archives. Sorry. I'm not allowed to access, and I'm not going to pay € 50 for it!
I asked if any of you knew if it is true that Charlotte is really sick with fast heartbeat.

Anyway the link is

www.dagospia.it

I think this is a new invention of some sort of tabloid. First, she is pregnant, then her boyfriend is cheating on her, now she has some kind of tachycardia...what comes next?

I guess they just invent things as she is not the kind of girl that gives reasons for being on headlines like her mom and aunt used to be.

it must really suck to be famous. A lot of people want to know whats going on in her life. Its entirely possible that the media makes up stuff just to get money and 'sell' their mags/news. it seems to me that charlotte is fine.

ailstalia said:
it must really suck to be famous. A lot of people want to know whats going on in her life. Its entirely possible that the media makes up stuff just to get money and 'sell' their mags/news. it seems to me that charlotte is fine.

I'm sure she is fine and this thing is just a misunderstanding at best, and at worst, an invention, but think about this: Woud a heart condition be something she'd be wearing on her face? You wouldn't know just looking at her.

Trust me, no one would ever know by looking at me that I have a heart condition. The only way is in a swimsuit you can see a bulge on my upper left chest area because I am kinda thin and even though my ICD is under the muscle, it still shows somewhat. And lots of times I feel good and have plenty of energy. Most people with tachycardia do very well with maybe some medicine and watching intake of caffeine, stress levels, etc. Having tachycardia is not that uncommon. Like I said, it's the degree of tachycardia that makes the difference. (And, like CasiraghiTrio said, it may not even be true anyway.)

it's so weird... i just herd about tachycardia yesterday on this golf program....two famous golf players have this condition. one being a women passed out on the coures and was rushed to the hospital. for years she thought she was just having a panic attack (as do most women with this problem) it's so odd because i thouht could have this condition(being a hypochondriac and all).......i hope she will be okey if this is true

not that i think this is related, but has anyone notice in some of the st. tropez pics she is wearing a patch on her left foot. i thought it could be a birth control patch or a smocking patch but possible just a simple band aid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom