The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2005, 01:42 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Elizabeth
I think both Mary and Charlotte are stunning women, but you can't compare them.
Mary is 33 and pregnant while Charlotte is only 19! Its so stupid that we constantly keep comparing the royals to each other! Let the Mary fans love Mary and the Charlotte fans love Charlotte. They are both beautiful, endf of story.
Over to something else: could someone please post new or old pics of Charlotte? I have not seen pics of her for ages!
Ava.
well, you could see the picture thread of charlotte...we have char since little kids, to teenager, to young beautiful adult..

Old 09-08-2005, 02:50 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsieh
charlotte is stunning if she wears makeup. if she doesn't have makeup on she doesn't look so stunning. same way with princess caroline. makeup does a lot for her. can you show me one picture of charlotte without makeup where she looks stunning?
some pics without makeup...from casiraghitrio.com

from worldroots.com

and here she's wearing makeup but it's subtle:
from worldroots.com
http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal...co2005-267.jpg
http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal...co2004-187.jpg

Old 09-08-2005, 10:05 AM
Commoner

pfff sche looks gourgeous in all of your pictures!
Old 09-08-2005, 10:11 AM

Well, it's not really "news", but I have updated my site. The fashion pages for sunglasses and watches now have more choices if you are looking for "similar" styles (not exact replicas) to the ones Char has actually worn.
:) The prices of these "inspired" versions are also considerably better than what Char's mommy must have paid.

P.S. I agree that we should let it be, as far as the Char/Mary comparisons are concerned. The two women really aren't comparable. The age difference alone is enough to settle the matter. But I still think Char is way more beautiful than Mary, than anyone! hehe
Old 09-08-2005, 10:52 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Well, it's not really "news", but I have updated my site. The fashion pages for sunglasses and watches now have more choices if you are looking for "similar" styles (not exact replicas) to the ones Char has actually worn.
:) The prices of these "inspired" versions are also considerably better than what Char's mommy must have paid.

P.S. I agree that we should let it be, as far as the Char/Mary comparisons are concerned. The two women really aren't comparable. The age difference alone is enough to settle the matter. But I still think Char is way more beautiful than Mary, than anyone! hehe
Can't help but feel that perhaps it was meant to provoke Char fans into saying "no, Char is better!"... :)

Waaayy too different to compare.... I like them both but in different ways.

Next!!

Btw, doesn't Charlotte looks like she's taunting those who go on about how she's pregnant in that photo of her patting her stomach? It's like she's saying "look at my tummy".... lol.
Old 09-08-2005, 12:07 PM
Courtier

Jasl that pic was taken way before the pregnancy rumors. :)

Old 09-08-2005, 01:46 PM

HAHA maybe this is a long-running "inside" joke of Charlotte's! Her "pregnant" joke! HEHE, imagine! Maybe she's been taunting us all along, even since that 2002 picture of her patting her tummy. "Hey, my darling fans, see my beautiful toned tummy? I'm keeping it nice and warm for the future mini-me!"
Old 09-11-2005, 08:32 AM
Heir Apparent

Charlotte and Mary are both beautiful in their own unique way but if beauty was defined by only physical beauty I would have to say Charlotte would win without a doubt. Don't get me wrong i'm a big fan of Mary [i'm aussie hehe] but while Mary could have her bad days when she doesn't look at her best Charlotte aways manages to look gorgeous in anything.
Old 09-11-2005, 08:35 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillary_nugent
Charlotte and Mary are both beautiful in their own unique way but if beauty was defined by only physical beauty I would have to say Charlotte would win without a doubt. Don't get me wrong i'm a big fan of Mary [i'm aussie hehe] but while Mary could have her bad days when she doesn't look at her best Charlotte aways manages to look gorgeous in anything.
I agree with you.. :)

Old 09-11-2005, 09:06 AM
Commoner

hope can see more photos of her little half-sister with her
Old 09-15-2005, 04:13 PM

I made some Charlotte avatars. you guys are welcome to use them here. the link is: http://cc.athinaonassis.net
Old 09-15-2005, 06:19 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
I made some Charlotte avatars. you guys are welcome to use them here. the link is: http://cc.athinaonassis.net
Beautiful avatars CasiraghiTrio! When I become tired of mine, know where to look! :) Nice site to..:)

Imane44, don't know if Charlotte's school starts in September or in October..
Old 09-15-2005, 07:00 PM
Gentry

thanks the avatars are great!
Old 09-18-2005, 06:35 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
According to what I read on the website dagospia.it, Charlotte would be suffering from tachycardia.:( Unfortunately I cannot access the whole article,as it is only for subscribers. Is there anyone who knows more about that?

Thank in advance!
Old 09-18-2005, 10:27 AM
Aristocracy

tachycardia

tachycardia is rapid heartbeat.
Old 09-18-2005, 02:08 PM
Gentry

More women have this problem when they meet me
Anyway, I really hope it's not serious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsieh
tachycardia is rapid heartbeat.
Old 09-18-2005, 02:45 PM

That's a really serious heart condition!! No laughing matter!
Old 09-18-2005, 04:02 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Nice site.I was confused by the title of the site,i thought it was dedicated to athina onassis.Anyway i hope it will be adequate to this site which is not working any more :www.sergioamaya.com
Old 09-18-2005, 08:51 PM
Courtier

is it possible to have such a serious heart condition and be so active in sports at the same time?

Old 09-18-2005, 10:15 PM
Aristocracy

I have ventricular tachycardia. I am on meds and also have an implanted cardioverter defibrillator in my chest that has saved my life 5 times so far. BUT, until the last several years, I could be fairly active (walking, aerobics, etc,) My sister died at 40 from v-tach which turned into ventricular fibrillation. She was very active - great tennis player, big into snorkelling, scuba diving, etc.
She actually died in her sleep from this. That's when they sent me to have my ICD implanted. There are times when you have v-tach that you feel pretty well. Then you go through phases where you feel pretty darn bad. That's been my family's experience. It seems to worsen when you either are pregnant, or go thru menopause, anything hormonal can set it off. Also caffeine, nicotine, sugar, decongestants, anything that can speed up your autonomic nervous system or whatever. It's not that rare and can very non-threatening, but sometimes can be deadly (as in my family). Like lots of other medical problems, it has degrees. Hopefully Charlotte's is fairly non-symptomatic and not too dangerous.

Closed Thread