Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 10 : July 2005 - Aug.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the point du vue article

Does it say where Felix goes to school? Because I assumed he goes to the Sorbonne like Char, but recently I found a research paper online written by a Felix Winckler of a German university.

I thought that Charlotte was in a Lycee (sp?) still. Will she be going to university next year?

Thanks for posting these great pics, Sparks and Nina :)

Wow!

Thanks for posting those new pics of Charlotte in a bikini. She's so beautiful. I'm so happy now that she's got her curves back, but I'm so jealous of her figure, LOL.

I think that Char doesn´t go to the Sorbonne. I´ve never heard that. I guess she is in a Lycee.

Thank for the pics Nina!

A research paper written by a 20-year-old student. Come on, almost impossible. That won't be Charlotte's boyfriend at all.

BTW, there live more "Felix Winkclers" in the world than the Felix we like ;)

CasiraghiTrio said:
Does it say where Felix goes to school? Because I assumed he goes to the Sorbonne like Char, but recently I found a research paper online written by a Felix Winckler of a German university.

SHE LOOKS A LOT BIGGER UP TOP THAN SHE USED TOO. WAY BIGGER THAT SHE DID LAST YEAR, OR THE YEAR BEFORE.....I KNOW SHE HAS GAINED SOME WEIGHT, BUT THE TOP LOOKS LIKE SHE MAY OF HAS BREAST AUGMENTATION....THAT IS WHAT I READ SOMEWHERE ONLINE 6 OR 7 MONTHS AGO, SO YOU NEVER KNOW. USALLY BY THE TIME YOU ARE IN YOUR LATE TEENS YOUR HAVE PRETTY MUCH DEVELOPED TO WHATEVER SIZE NATURE INTENDED. BTW, IF SHE DID, GOOD FOR HER. PLASTIC SURGERY HERE IN THE UNITED STATES IS NOT SUCH A BIG DEAL, IF YOU HAVE THE MONEY TO DO IT , IT IS ALMOST EXPECTED OF YOU. ALL I AM SAYING IS, UNTIL VERY RECENTLY SHE WAS VERY FLAT CHESTED. YOU CAN SEE HOW FLAT IN PICTURES FROM WHEN SHE WAS 17 OR 18. BUT SHE WAS SMALL EVERYWHERE THAN THOUGH TOO.:):):):) CHARLOTTE IS A BEAUTY NO MATTER WHAT SIZE SHE IS, SHE COULD BE 250 LBS#, AND THAT GORGEOUS FACE OF HERS WOULD STILL BE THERE!!!! JUST A LITTLE BIT FULLER FACE THATS ALL.

Yeah, I noticed she was a lot bigger up top too.. but when my friend gained weight she gained a lot up top as well... in 2001 Charlotte was bigger but then she lost a lot of weight so maybe she is one of those women who carry their weight up top

also, i think if she had a breast augmentation they would be a little more perky... sorry, that may not be proper to say on here, but you know what i mean!

I don´t belive she had plastic surgery......because of her gain of weight, maybe it´s cleary bigger...hehehe.....but, I don´t know..I don´t see Char doing that...

C'mon you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First she's pregnant, now she has fake breasts, next thing you know she's doing coke and lap-dancing in bars at night to pay for her studies.
God I love reading this tread, there's always something crazy coming up!

Idriel said:
C'mon you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First she's pregnant, now she has fake breasts, next thing you know she's doing coke and lap-dancing in bars at night to pay for her studies.
God I love reading this tread, there's always something crazy coming up!

Hahaha, you are so right Idriel!!!:):D

I'm not new here. I've been coming here for a long time, since the LTR days.

I don't know Charlotte personally and I have never met her, but I do feel bad for her. Why? Because of this...

Her looks. People are criticizing her looks. Some said her hair looks horrible, her fashion sense isn't good as before, etc. No one is perfect. All of us have our bad hair days. We have our own preferences and fashion sense. Charlotte seems very comfortable with herself. Let her to be.

Anorexic rumors. People said she was too skinny and looked sick in 2003 (and last year). I'm sure she was going through a phase at that time. At least she is healthy now and is looking better.

Pregnancy rumors. Media and some people believe she is pregnant because of her noticeable weight gain and body changes. I don't think she is pregnant. I mean, look at some of her recent photos (the bikini ones). It's obvious she's not pregnant. If she is indeed pregnant, there is nothing we can do about it. It's her life and she can do whatever she want. It's not a crime for someone who is over 18 to have a baby. It's not something I'd do if I'm still a teenager, though. I'd rather wait till I'm done with college and everything. Having a baby is a huge responsibility and it will take away most of your freedom.

Weight gain. Some people think she looks chubby in some areas. So what? I think she looks great. Much better than that skanky Paris Hilton.

...and now breast augmentation?? My god, what's next? The girl is only 19! Give her a break! She looks very natural to me.

Sorry. I needed to vent and get this off my, er, chest.

Great forums, by the way. :)

Since we've reached ten pages, it's time for a new thread

Hope I'll see you to the next thread!!!

Last edited:
I found some great pic of Charlotte from yahoo group Charlotte_Casiraghi Italy

28f.jpg

722284_10.jpg

722284_11.jpg

722284_12.jpg

charmonaco2002-2.jpg

I never really understood why everyone thought she was beautiful, until those pictures posted above by sparks.

Last edited:
neko said:
I'm not new here. I've been coming here for a long time, since the LTR days.

I don't know Charlotte personally and I have never met her, but I do feel bad for her. Why? Because of this...

Her looks. People are criticizing her looks. Some said her hair looks horrible, her fashion sense isn't good as before, etc. No one is perfect. All of us have our bad hair days. We have our own preferences and fashion sense. Charlotte seems very comfortable with herself. Let her to be.

Anorexic rumors. People said she was too skinny and looked sick in 2003 (and last year). I'm sure she was going through a phase at that time. At least she is healthy now and is looking better.

Pregnancy rumors. Media and some people believe she is pregnant because of her noticeable weight gain and body changes. I don't think she is pregnant. I mean, look at some of her recent photos (the bikini ones). It's obvious she's not pregnant. If she is indeed pregnant, there is nothing we can do about it. It's her life and she can do whatever she want. It's not a crime for someone who is over 18 to have a baby. It's not something I'd do if I'm still a teenager, though. I'd rather wait till I'm done with college and everything. Having a baby is a huge responsibility and it will take away most of your freedom.

Weight gain. Some people think she looks chubby in some areas. So what? I think she looks great. Much better than that skanky Paris Hilton.

...and now breast augmentation?? My god, what's next? The girl is only 19! Give her a break! She looks very natural to me.

Sorry. I needed to vent and get this off my, er, chest.

Great forums, by the way. :)

Tell it how it is NEKO. YOU GO GIRL.

it's so freaky how Caroline and Charlotte look so much a-like

young-1.jpg

Imagen1.png

Doesn't Char looks sooooooooo much like her Mama?

Can we move this thread to Princess Caroline and Family?

I love those pictures of Charlotte she looked awesome at the Horse Auction that year!

No, don't move this thread...if u want the pics u can get em..but please let the thread be!!!

i think you should move it also, considering that the links to this thread are in Princess Caroline and Family

stellastarr said:
i think you should move it also, considering that the links to this thread are in Princess Caroline and Family

True, plus the previous thread is in Princess Caroline and Family. (Isn't the previous news/pictures charlotte thread still open, too? just wondering...sorry if it sounds dumb, just confused me a little, that's all.:eek: )

Thanks for the great pictures, sparks. Is Charlotte still on vacation or what is she up to?

sparks said:
No, don't move this thread...if u want the pics u can get em..but please let the thread be!!!

Don't worry, Sparks, if the moderators decide to move this you won't totally lose this thread! It'll be merged with the other one. The pics of Charlotte are lovely, btw. Thanks!:)

I've just find in ELLEmagazine (french version) a foto of charlotte in st Tropez without watermark:)

Attachments

• Sans titre68.jpg
    Sans titre68.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 374
He, back from Monaco, the red crossball was a big event. Big fireworks 1.30 in the night. We drove from the beachclub to the city and saw some policecars with blinded cars between. But I havent really saw anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom