Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 10 : July 2005 - Aug.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me, it´s very clear she´s pregnant. A normally slim girl, and only 19, with such a belly must be pregnant. It´s not unusual in her family; even her mom was pregnant when she married Ernst August. Not to mention her aunt, and uncle (making some woman pregnant!)

I can't believe we're still talking about this... I have full faith that Charlotte IS NOT pregnant... Wow... the gilr started eating more and now everyone assumes she's pregnant... the first place a woman gains weight is around her stomache... that's a fact! She's out of "high school" and not riding horses as much, so her metabolism has probably also changed... and ANYWAY don't you think that is she was showing that much the family would have announced a pregnancy so they weren't the center of tabloid controversy AGAIN!!

I don't think her family would have announced it as they have handle everything about their lifes in a very private way, which is very good for them. No one has an obbligation of annoucing such a personal thing like a pregnancy, even if she is pregnant. They are always on the tabloid even if it is true or not. One thing is sure, if she is not pregnant and just has some fat accumulated on her stomach, that can make her feel very unconfortable for being compared to a pregnant woman.

well I didn't mean an official announcement from the palace or anything but from a spokesperson or a close friend would have told... that's just my opinion.

from Newscom
showcasepix567806.jpg

showcasepix567805.jpg

showcasepix567799.jpg

showcasepix567793.jpg

showcasepix567792.jpg

showcasepix567788.jpg

Thanks for pixs Spark Charlotte is really beautiful !!and Alexandra is so cute !!
:)

So good pix Spark !! Tahnk you so much ! I love it !;) :)
Charlotte is really beautiful and little alex is cute !!:p

hahaha Alexandra looks so cute and funny in the first picture ^___^ probably being the usual lil bratty sister hehehe don't really like what Charlotte is wearing...not really her age...but anyhow thanks for the pics ^^

the ring is where a wedding ring usually is. i think charlotte looks nice... theres nothing wrong with her outfit, but i think she shouldve worn a backless bra -_- and alex IS very very cute

Too bad, char wasnt at the red cross ball

Wow..I didn't know Felix was that tall:eek: ...anywho...he looks like the actor in the movie 'Father of the bride'...you know the daughter's husband!;) I also love his style!..Does anyone know how they meet?

im not a fan of felix's style! he looks too much like a boring rich kid! *yawn*

I think it was Christian who introduced Charlotte to Felix, but lately I am wondering if Felix is not related to David Alexis because the two look alike.

BTW, Felix is for 100% an Austrian. And this man is French who lives in Belgium...

rdb said:
Why are you fur sure this man is Felix father? It's not because this man his family name is Winckler, that he's also Felix' father...

I'm not sure at all, it was said in the article in Point de Vue that his dad is a known lawyer in Brussels...

Charlotte pixs

I have some others pixs of Charlotte in Capri....................:)

(Source : Own collection)

She really beautiful now !!:)

Attachments

• Sans titre58.jpg
    Sans titre58.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 366
  • Sans titre55.jpg
    Sans titre55.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 684
  • Sans titre56.jpg
    Sans titre56.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 626
  • Sans titre59.jpg
    Sans titre59.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 668
  • Sans titre60.jpg
    Sans titre60.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 610
Last edited:
They write a lot of things in their magazines :D

Rule 1 in reading magazines : don't believe everything what people write ;)

Baetens said:
I'm not sure at all, it was said in the article in Point de Vue that his dad is a known lawyer in Brussels...

rdb said:
They write a lot of things in their magazines :D

Rule 1 in reading magazines : don't believe everything what people write ;)
As a general rule, Point de Vue is very reliable.

Last edited:
Fun; I guess you don't know that well where Brussels is. Brussels is the capital of Belgium. They speak as well Dutch and French in Brussels.

So, first think about what you'll write the next time ;)

Idriel said:
As a general rule, Point de Vue is very reliable. Plus, Wickler is a German name, and people in Alsace (where Brussels is) are of German heritage.

rdb said:
Fun; I guess you don't know that well where Brussels is. Brussels is the capital of Belgium. They speak as well Dutch and French in Brussels.

So, first think about what you'll write the next time ;)
I was thinking about Strasbourg (totally no similarities with Brussels, I don't know why it came up). Really stupid. But thank you so much for your kindness.

I think that Charlotte had now the same weight that in 2001.

(Source: own collection and newscom)

Attachments

• sipaphotos008951.jpg
    sipaphotos008951.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 817
  • sipaphotos008950.jpg
    sipaphotos008950.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 946
  • Sans titre59.jpg
    Sans titre59.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 461
  • Sans titre55.jpg
    Sans titre55.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 485
Last edited:
Yeah, I think she looks great, her 2001 "look" was my favorite...

kittencrews said:
Yeah, I think she looks great, her 2001 "look" was my favorite...

Yes me too,:p and now she is areal woman it's normal to have some more weight I have the same problem the last year !! I was really skin in 2003 and during the year my body was developed !!:) ;) it's natural !!!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom