Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 10 : July 2005 - Aug.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte's voice..have u heard it?

Hey I have always wonder what she sound like..have u heard her voice...do u any website that I might hear her voice?

Thanks tbhrc!!!!
Char looks soo beautiful and she was "taking" sun! She is really toast.
Those pics are a bit fun, couse he is all time hugging and kissing her, but she seems "okay leave me in peace!, you are so heavy!"

rdb said:
You know, Charlotte is reading this forum too! She's eating Kellog's Special K for the moment, probably because she has seen some pics of her here... :D

And no, I don't still like Felix yet. On every picture he keeps her in his arms, he is kissing her,... He really looks like a [...] (I don't know how you call it in English, so please fill in by yourself)

Greetz
Hey how do u know if Charlotte is reading this forum?

Felix is like FREAKEN obsess w/ Charlotte, just look at him!!!

why wouldn't he be? Charlotte is HOT =P I think shes even prettier than Caroline.

Ha ha I didn't notice Felix's hand around Alex's foot before!!

I have to agree with some of you. Felix looks a little "klingy". I don't mind seeing people showing affection in public but he is hanging all over her. Kind-of like he's scared she is going to run off somewhere.

Well I don't know if y'all have seen the pictures of Charlotte and Hubertus they weren't even a couple and they were always touching each other...

And Andrea and Tatiana... geez... they can't stay off each other..

but I think it's great... young love... *sigh*

Yeah, ok. But that were totally different conditions. Huby was trying to chat up Charlotte and they had already drunk a few glasses of wine. So,...

No, Felix is really doing strange when Charlotte is in his neighbourhoud.

Greetz...

kittencrews said:
Well I don't know if y'all have seen the pictures of Charlotte and Hubertus they weren't even a couple and they were always touching each other...

And Andrea and Tatiana... geez... they can't stay off each other..

but I think it's great... young love... *sigh*

no no, they (Char and Hub) have ALWAYS been like that even years ago... I'm just saying that different cultures have different norms..

Hey u know the Flip-Flops she's wearing..I think it's the same Flip-flops she was wearing w/ the greenish dress

Indeed, she has got an important influence from her fathers (italian) family. It's because they were normal people that she's doing 'normal'. Her godfather is e.g. an italian...

kittencrews said:
no no, they (Char and Hub) have ALWAYS been like that even years ago... I'm just saying that different cultures have different norms..

Photos

Some of my favorite pics of Charlotte in the Albert's enthrone party.....:)
1.with her loving mother !:p
2.Charlotte and her cousine Mélanie de Lusignan (princess Antoinette's grandchild) and her aunt Princess Antoinette

(The princess Antoinette feels very tired !!:( )

Attachments

• Sans titre9.jpg
    Sans titre9.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 438
  • Sans titre10.jpg
    Sans titre10.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 763
Oh, Nina, you're everywhere in these threads, it seems!:) Thanks for posting the photo of Princess Antoinette, Char, and Melanie. It was lovely and sweet.

Just another reminder....

Please remember to give credit to your sources when attaching photos. You need to do this even if the photos have watermarks and it's quite obvious where they came from. If you have recently posted photos in this forum, please go back and credit the source in your post, if you have not already done so. If you do not credit your sources, the photos will have to be removed as we don't want to get TRF in trouble.

You can review our policy on copyrights here: http://theroyalforums.com/forums/sh...9931#post239931

Thank you for your co-operation,
Gabriella

Wow! Those are big pics... Thanks!!! I love the 6th picture (her smiling) and the 8th picture!

I like the color of her lip stick in the tenth photo it fits her skin tone very well. Her eyebrows in the eighth photo are rather large. I LOVE the sixth photo. I don't know much about her, but she seems to be pretty close to her brother Pierre, are they?

New pics!

From Newscom:

CAPTION: Princess Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco and friend do a spot of afternoon shopping in St Tropez.

Attachments

• showcasepix561482.jpg
    showcasepix561482.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 404
  • showcasepix561483.jpg
    showcasepix561483.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 369
  • showcasepix561484.jpg
    showcasepix561484.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 469
  • showcasepix561486.jpg
    showcasepix561486.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 438
hey u guys..is this the gurl that you said that she was sister of Mary-Kate Olsen's boyfriend?

yeah, euguene niarchos is the sister of stavros niarchos III who is dating mary kate. i wonder if they'll ever meet!

To me...Felix kind of looks like her brothers....I heard that girls are more attracted to a man that looks similar to their father or family member!:rolleyes:

^^ yeah that's true..hey how old is Eugene Niarchos?

harley said:
yeah, euguene niarchos is the sister of stavros niarchos III who is dating mary kate. i wonder if they'll ever meet!

It's not Euguene (who don't exist as given name) nor Eugène which is a male name in French but Eugénie.

Pictures from hola magazine.

Attachments

• car-1a.jpg
    car-1a.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 1,296
  • car-a.jpg
    car-a.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 565
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom