Charlotte Casiraghi Current Events 1 : Dec.2002 - Oct.2003

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor girl, i didn't relize it looking at the first set of pictures how this she was. But then looking at the newer ones posted I would have to agree with everyone that she does have an eating disorder. I hope she can get help. And I hope she can relize that she is beautiful as she is and doesn't need to be paper thin to achieve that. Best wishes to you charlotte. I hope you get better. And best wishes to her family so that they can have the strength to be able to deal with this in a supporting and loving way as not to push her further away.

Wow, She is looking so thin. I hope everything is really ok. I am really hoping for a growth-spert. Regardless I hope she knows how beautiful she is.

I think that Charlotte really does have an eating disorder. She looks terribly thin and is hiding her upper body with a large pashmina. The baggy clothes, hiding the body, kind of thing is indicitive of an eating disorder. Her friend (I believe that she is called Valentine Pozzo di Borgo) is not covered up (perhaps she should be...her mum needs to help her dress better) and Charlotte is. There is a major difference between modesty and trying to hide oneself. Quite sad. I hope that Caroline and the rest of her family help her get through this rough time in her life.

Pics from Corbis.com

Attachments

• Charlotte4.jpg
    Charlotte4.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 2,878
  • Charlotte6.jpg
    Charlotte6.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 2,399
  • Charlotte5.jpg
    Charlotte5.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 2,617
  • Charlotte3.jpg
    Charlotte3.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 2,331
Hi Julia!

Thanks for the pictures. I agree that Charlotte doesn't appear to be herself in these photos. She appears to be behaving a bit strangely. She normally photographs much better and appears to be more relaxed. Also, I wonder why she is so covered up in these photos. Is anyone else wondering what her dress looked like under that shawl? :unsure:

She looks like very uncomfortable. I mean, either she chose a dress that was really awful and she is hiding it's horridness, or she is hiding herself.

Hi everyone!

This is my first post here; since this is a very interesting topic, I decided to venture into the thrilling world of les Tribunes Royales! Thanks for creating this wonderful forum!

Well, I think there might be a very logical reason when it comes to Charlotte covering herself up with that black pashmina. She is wrapping herself up, because it is quite chilly outside (it seems to me the photos have been taken outside). Today we had new photos of her in a fur collar and it seemed to be cold and rainy at Vincennes.

I do know CC looks a lot skinnier than what she did last year, but so did I when I was 16. Maybe she is losing part of her baby fat, or something like that... What do you guys think?

miau

Hello miau and welcome! Glad to see that you could join us!

My first speculation at Charlotte's gaunt appearence was that she was indeed in the middle of a growth spurt and was losing her baby fat (as you well put it!). Now, I am not so sure. Yes, you are quite correct in saying that she could be using her pashmina to shield herself from the cold but isn't she still quite covered up once inside? If you look at her wrist in one of the photos posted, the wrist bone is protruding. Maybe she is just going through a gawky phase and is embarrassed about it (I truly hope so).
Caroline was really chubby at this age and even when she was 18, 19 years old she still remained on the chubby side. Philippe Junot was supposedly to have said the following after having met her in Paris as they were leaving Regine's: "Come on, fatty". No kidding! I have not seen photos of her paternal grandmama so I have no idea if she went through a gawky phase as well (Grace wasn't even gawky at 16...disgusting! :lol: ). Of course, Charlotte is her own, unique individual so, let's just cross our finger's and pray that she is just "growing up".

Hi Miau and Julia! Thank you for the wonderful compliments Miau and welcome to the forum! :)

Many of us here thought that perhaps Charlotte was going through a major growth spurt and a gawky phase, but over time it seems to be a little more. I certainly hope that Charlotte doesn't have an eating disorder, but it seems unlikely at this point unfortunately. I agree with Julia in that she seems different in these more recent photos (more concerned about the camera and a bit uncomfortable).

I think that she could be wearing the shawl because she was feeling a bit chilly, but I wonder why she still wore it once inside of the building?

attends 2003 Prix

01/26/2003

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 2,545
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 2,277
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 6,797
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 4,072
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 2,796
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 4,501
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 2,294
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 2,352
Thank you, Josefine for the wonderful pictures! They are just great! :)

28 JANUARY 2003
Keen horsewoman Charlotte Casiraghi of Monaco enjoyed the recent Equestrian Championships in Paris alongside her younger brother Pierre and close friend Valentine Pozzo di Borgode.

Charlotte and Valentine, who met at the exclusive Jeanne d'Arc de Fontainebleau college, share a love of equestrianism and the latest fashion trends, and are often to be seen at such events whispering and giggling together. As in previous years, the two youngsters dressed similarly – Charlotte with a fur scarf and Valentine sporting an Eskimo bonnet.

And Pierre Casiraghi, now 14, was likewise paying Valentine a lot of attention, sitting beside her and chatting away about how the competition was going. It is not the first time that the two have appeared especially close: last year, during the equestrian competitions in Bois-le-Roi they spent most of the time together.

Yep, I do have all the photos available via Internet...

Sweet-looking...

Perfect skin...

Strangely red skin...

Starry eyes...

Best friends...

Fab combo outfit...

Val's hilarious eskimo hat...

Dark circles under eyes...

Here you can see how her hair has been made...

Attachments

• clear.jpg
    clear.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 1,586
  • marionnaudpride.jpg
    marionnaudpride.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1,498
  • perfect.jpg
    perfect.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 1,978
  • reddishskin.jpg
    reddishskin.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 1,583
  • starryeyes.jpg
    starryeyes.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1,889
  • bestfriend.jpg
    bestfriend.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 456
  • blackbag.jpg
    blackbag.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 2,176
  • chilly.jpg
    chilly.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1,634
  • darkcircles.jpg
    darkcircles.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1,514
  • hairstyle.jpg
    hairstyle.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 1,812
Thank you, miau, for all of the wonderful pics!

Charlotte and Val seem like they are very close and what a character Val seems to be!

Are Val and Pierre possibly dating??? In a few pics I have seen of them, they look fairly cosy! ;)

Hi Julia!

I have no idea whether the two are dating, but I would assume they're just friends. I myself couldn't even imagine dating a guy 4 yrs younger! However I am still very good pals with my friends' brothers and my boyfriend's chums... Maybe Val has taken a protective attitude towards Pierre, what would you say? She has a younger brother, so she probably cares for Pierre the way she cares for her li'l bro.

With plaits...

Sunny and bright...

One more...

Attachments

• plaits.jpg
    plaits.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,514
  • squint.jpg
    squint.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,748
  • woollyhat.jpg
    woollyhat.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,668
Hi miau!

Thanks so much for the photos! Charlotte looks like a little girl with her braids...she looks very cute. She can actually carry braids off! Not surprising at all, though.
I wear them and I look as though I should be yodeling. :lol:

Also, miau, imaginechina is a photo archive? How does one access the site and photos?

Thank you!

Hi miau!

Thanks so much for sharing the Zurs photos with us! Also, thank you for the Imaginechina link!

Trying to study... She must have some very important exams coming up...

Does anyone happen to know when she's supposed to take her baccalaureate?

Lovely smile...

With guys...

And the sun shines bright...

Chatting with friends...

I think she's telling her friend how to hold the down-hill skiing sticks...

With friends...

Attachments

• studying.jpg
    studying.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 1,329
  • sunbathing.jpg
    sunbathing.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 602
  • beautifulsmile.jpg
    beautifulsmile.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 762
  • boys.jpg
    boys.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 713
  • brightsun.jpg
    brightsun.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 442
  • chatting.jpg
    chatting.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 515
  • fists.jpg
    fists.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 2,417
  • friends.jpg
    friends.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 451
Charlotte Competed in the Barbizon Jumping last weekend, I cant remember exactly how well she did in everything, but i do know she placed 10th in one. There are new pictures at alloverpress.dk and rexfeatures.com. I cant actually download them though since im not a member, so if anyone else wants to post them go ahead.

Attachments

• CharBarb.jpg
    CharBarb.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 4,657
  • CharBarb2.jpg
    CharBarb2.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1,756
  • CharBarb3.jpg
    CharBarb3.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 491
  • CharBarb4.jpg
    CharBarb4.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 564
Charlotte now looks to be as tall as Caroline....who is how tall?

I'm not too sure how tall she is, but thanks for posting those pics. There are also ones at clasos.com you have to only search charlotte though for them to come up (dont ask why though??)
Sorry to bring this up again (I'm sure ppl are sick of it) but charlotte still looks quite thin, and kinda tired looking in some of the pics....i dunno though it may just be me, but what does everyone else rekons?

P.S i like the outfit she has on in the first pic (The jeans etc) It looks really casual but sylish.

---------------

Attachments

• CharBarb5.jpg
    CharBarb5.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 366
  • CharBarb7.jpg
    CharBarb7.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 499
  • CharBarb8.jpg
    CharBarb8.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,230
You are most welcome for the pics. ;)

Charlotte does indeed look quite thin. Either it's because she is growing and growing or because she has an eating disorder.

Hi!

Carlotte also participated in the anual Jumping in Monte Carlo...
I just forgot when this was...guess just yesterday...some of the family were there with her....

Attachments

• X00152_9.JPG
    X00152_9.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 607
  • X00157_9.JPG
    X00157_9.JPG
    74.5 KB · Views: 454
Thanks for the pics and news, Michelle. ;) Charlotte looks a little pouty in the second pic. :huh:

-----

All photos from: Corbis

----

Everyone is clapping but Charlotte. Wonder why?

Attachments

• CharMonte.jpg
    CharMonte.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 620
  • CharMonte2.jpg
    CharMonte2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 344
  • CharMonte3.jpg
    CharMonte3.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 438
  • CharMonte4.jpg
    CharMonte4.jpg