The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2003, 07:08 PM
Serene Highness

it's the yahoo groups thebeautifulcharlotte or something.... i haven't found them anywhere else...

Old 10-27-2003, 07:15 PM
Royal Highness

Do you know the full name of the news agency?

Old 10-27-2003, 07:17 PM
Royal Highness

Is it the Polish agency http://www.eastnews.com.pl/east/index.php?
Old 10-27-2003, 07:29 PM
Royal Highness

I checked East News out and I didn't find the photos of Charlotte wearing glasses.
Old 10-27-2003, 09:01 PM
Heir Apparent

That are the pictures:
She´s on her way to school
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	char1.jpeg
Views:	278
Size:	26.1 KB
ID:	24199   Click image for larger version

Name:	char2.jpeg
Views:	289
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	24200  
Old 10-27-2003, 09:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by marina18@Oct 18th, 2003 - 2:14 pm

Just because she is slim doesn't necessarily mean she is ill, because some people just have it in their genes to be thin, I do too, I am not very much thicker than she is.
I disagree. Of course there a people who are thinner through their genes (or they suffer form diseases with no mental background, e.g a virus, hyperthyreosis, a tapeworm...), but they can´t eat ALL what they want and stay thin. And the strange thing in the Charlotte-case is, that she weighed more about two years ago, and lost a lot of weight in a very short period (and she had no noticable growth spurt). To summarize: Of course the Casiraghis have "skinny-genes", and most girls loose their puppy fat, but they don´t become skinny over-night, like Charlotte-that´s more an indication for an eating disorder or another disease!
IMO she looks now healthier than in 2002...but there were also rumours that she got treatment for her problems...who knows.
Old 10-28-2003, 03:16 AM
Gentry

Be it as it may: I think it's not right, insulting etc. to talk about this on a Charlotte-forum... think about how she would feel if she'd read this!
It is all speculation and it will always be that. We don't know her at all so we can't judge about things like this!
I would say talk about nicer things, not things we do not know anything about.

By the way, some people CAN eat what they want because they have fast metabolism, maybe small stomaches and that combined with a little bit of weekly sporting or healthy dayly biking or walking results in an ever fit body

So my point is: you don't know this, so don't go speculating about it
Old 10-28-2003, 03:43 AM
Commoner

i am agree with you marina!!!
most important it is that she is well in her skin!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-28-2003, 06:03 AM
Heir Presumptive

[QUOTE]I checked East News[QUOTE]
Julia and Lena:
How do you get access to East News? I cannot search for pictures?
*please help*
Old 10-28-2003, 07:21 AM
Heir Apparent

Of course, your are right. I shouldn´t speculate about Charlotte´s health...but as people wrote above about her skinny look, I just wanted to make a statement!
And we actually know nothing about Charlotte, except that she´s a beautiful, stylish rich (three different winter jackets on the polfoto pictures ...does she ever wear things twice?) girl. About what else should we talk except her look?!

@yennie
Go on www.eastnews.info, then you press "news" and then there´s on the right side the little word "rejestracja", you click on that and then you have to fill in the forms. First your name, then your firm and then your mail adress, then you click on "zaloz konto" and then you get per mail a password, and then you just have to login. I´ve done that about two months ago and it worked. If you want to search for Victoria, take the word "Wiktoria". And for Charlotte take just "Casiraghi" or "Charlotte Casiraghi"
Old 10-28-2003, 10:34 AM
Nobility

Grace and Caroline always had problems with their weight. They both went on diets to keep it down. By the way, anybody can develop a small stomach just by eating smaller meals or not eating at all.

"Smoking appears to lower a person’s normal weight. Women and girls tend to be more concerned about their weight and body shape than men, and weight control may be influential in causing the higher incidence of smoking among teenage girls."

"Smoking increases the body's metabolic rate – i.e. the rate at which calories are burned up. In addition, nicotine may act as an appetite suppressant. The effect of nicotine on metabolic rate may also explain why smokers tend to weigh less than non-smokers. Experts believe that one way smoking raises metabolic rate is by stimulating the nervous system to produce catecholamines – hormones which cause the heart to beat faster, thus making the body burn more calories. Nicotine also produces more thermogenesis, the process by which the body produces heat. This too, causes the body to use up more calories."

Charlotte Casiraghi in Paris, France 2003
Attached Images
File Type: jpg charlottesmoking.jpg (16.2 KB, 171 views)
File Type: jpg charlotteagainsmoking.jpg (23.4 KB, 162 views)
Old 10-28-2003, 10:39 AM
Gentry

Hi Lena,

No offence meant ofcourse, I hope you just got what I meant...

She looks highly stylish in these new pictures yes, 3 different jackets but... always the same pashmina! Nice pashmina by the way...

Marina
Old 10-28-2003, 10:53 AM
Nobility

Pierre Casiraghi in Fontainebleau, France 2003
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pierre.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	14.7 KB
ID:	24228  
Old 10-28-2003, 11:12 AM
Majesty

its time to close this thread becouse we are on the 10th page, but I hop you all will turn up on the new thread to chat....

here is the link for the new thread
Old 10-31-2003, 02:31 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally posted by Lena@Oct 28th, 2003 - 6:21 am

@yennie
Go on www.eastnews.info, then you press "news" and then there´s on the right side the little word "rejestracja", you click on that and then you have to fill in the forms. First your name, then your firm and then your mail adress, then you click on "zaloz konto" and then you get per mail a password, and then you just have to login. I´ve done that about two months ago and it worked. If you want to search for Victoria, take the word "Wiktoria". And for Charlotte take just "Casiraghi" or "Charlotte Casiraghi"
Lena,

Czy mówi pani po Polsku?