Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 43: August 2018 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Raphael's birth being reported very early on, so who knows.

According to the latest Hola Spain (very well informed) she is due in autumn.

In spanish you are already in the last days of pregnancy when you are 7,5 months pregnant (recta final)

Last edited:
I guessed that Charlotte would give birth mid September but no news so far. I assume it will.be announced as her previous child was

:previous: Thanks moby, it looks like the same interview she gave German Vogue last July.....

:previous: Yes VERY soon from the looks of it..she is huge!

And her belly looks lowered.

:previous: Yes ..I noticed that too.;)

The posters who said she would give birth closer to October got it right..I thought for sure it would be late August early September.:sad:

Who knows? She may be already overdue.

And her belly looks lowered.

If her belly has lowered that means the baby is in the right position to be born...
The delivery can take place any day now... :flowers:

In the photo she is holding her belly as if she might be in some discomfort. But yes, the baby has turned into birth position it seems.....

If she's sticking to Monaco, that should tell anyone enough that she's due anytime soon and intends to deliver in Monaco, just like with Raphael.

She has been in Monaco continuously since last June except for a brief trip to Italy in August.

I agree, the plan was always to deliver at the Princess Grace Maternity as she did with Raphael.

All those pictures of her in bathing suits a month ago, you know she couldn’t be in her ninth month. They make those suits for tops 7-8 months.

All those pictures of her in bathing suits a month ago, you know she couldn’t be in her ninth month. They make those suits for tops 7-8 months.

The only thing we know is that she is due in Autumn (between 21-9 and 21-12)
I know cases where the pregnant lady carried her child low for several weeks.
Besides they are private people and I would not be surprised if the announcement would be made a few days after the birth like the announcement of little cousin Max was 5 days after his birth.

Last edited:
How do we know she is due in autumn? Was there an announcement?

How do we know she is due in autumn? Was there an announcement?

There hasn't been an official announcement by the Palace or any member of the families directly (apart from Carole Bouquet's comments that she was looking forward to the new additions in her family). But hopefully we'll get one when the baby has safely arrived ?

Why does she have that black belt under her abdomen? I have never seen a pregnant woman with one of those.

She looks like she has an oversize beach ball in there:ohmy: I wonder is she walking around to try to bring on labour?

The belt can give you extra support. She looks like a perfectly normal pregnant woman, in the last stage, 8 months and counting...

Yes, you'll say "huge" and "oversized beach ball", but you won't once you've been pregnant yourself. That's how it goes, it becomes normal. ?

:previous: Thanks Hannelore. I have never been pregnant and will not get to have that joy(unfortunately).

You are right, what looks enormous to the non initiated like me might be normal to women who have had the experience of pregnancy.;)

But I'd be very surprised if she isn't more than eight months...she looks like she is right at the finish line now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom