Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 43: August 2018 - May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I read that Louis and Marie will be married in July.

If the media reports are correct, Charlotte will be married in June(at least civilly)

I have a hunch that these reports could be true. Or at least, I hope they are. Charlotte and Dimitri seem like a really nice couple and seem to be genuinely happy with one another.

I wish them well, imho they actually look like brother & sister. :D

I just wish Charlotte wasn't so unkempt looking 99% of the time, it's a turn off, she reminds me of her brother Andrea in that way. *sad* :sad:

90 % members of this Forum are glorifying the Royals : F ashion , life etc... They are the best of the best. Nadine thanks for your comment I agree.

I don't think they are the "best of the best", I don't glorify them and I do indeed criticize them within proper boundaries ....it's just that I don't give a %$& about JayZ, Beyonce and the Kardashians.

By comparison Royal Houses, with their links to real history, are infinitely more interesting to me personally.

I don't think they are the "best of the best", I don't glorify them and I do indeed criticize them within proper boundaries ....it's just that I don't give a %$& about JayZ, Beyonce and the Kardashians.

By comparison Royal Houses, with their links to real history, are infinitely more interesting to me personally.
Agree with you. Sometimes criticism or opinion is fine and sometimes there is a time for admiration - admiration isn't glorification.

Why 90 % Admiration ??
Their links to real history are for some young Ladies being on the Podium !

Why 90 % Admiration ??
Their links to real history are for some young Ladies being on the Podium !
Where have you got this 90% from?

Sorry I don't understand what you mean by your statement about real history and the podium.

Personally, I don't think there is anything wrong in being interested in fashion or a lifestyle that is so far removed from what most people will experience. And yes, I think many of them do admirable things - many of them use their position to help others less fortunate - I find that admirable.

I also find Charlotte interesting because she's an enigma - she seems on the one hand quite "frivolous" for want of a better word but on the other hand she seems to always be looking for something, that I'm not sure she has found yet.

She comes from a family with a long and interesting history - you may not approve of her but that's a fact. Some of us find it interesting...

Charlotte Casiraghi si sposa e sceglie la musica italiana dei ?The Portofinos? - Affaritaliani.it

In the interview: Charlotte Casiraghi contacted me to play on the occasion of her marriage to Dimitri Rassam, June 1 at Palazzo Grimaldi.

Whoa...so we have a date...June 1st...and the name of a band that has been requested the play "dolce vita" Italian music at the Grimaldi Palace for a wedding on that date.

I am starting to feel convinced that that this long awaited event is finally going to happen! ;)

Whoa...so we have a date...June 1st...and the name of a band that has been requested the play "dolce vita" Italian music at the Grimaldi Palace for a wedding on that date.

I am starting to feel convinced that that this long awaited event is finally going to happen! ;)

I wonder how Charlotte feels about having info about the wedding “leaked” to the public by someone she hired for the party.. sounds a bit unprofessional, no? Especially for someone like Charlotte who always tries so hard to be a private citizen...

:previous: I agree 100%...either Charlotte and Dimitri have given this guy the green light to release this tidbit about their wedding to the media OR the entertainment plans are going to be reassessed very soon!:sad:

Considering they´re getting married in Monaco then, it would be near to impossible to keep the date hidden.

Yikes...I hope that was bad lighting..terrible look for Charlotte!:ohmy:

If she's dyed her hair..she needs to go back to her darker coloring.

LaRae

Charlotte gave an interview about the Monaco Philosophical Encounters this week:

Charlotte visits exhibition at the 34th edition of the International Festival of Fashion, Photography and Fashion accessories on 25 April in Hyeres, France.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D5EDET-UcAEug1d.png
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D5EDET4UUAAxrit.png
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D5EDET8UYAYE2yn.png

And today 26 April at the presentation of the collection of the laureates to the jury at the 34th edition of the International Festival of Fashion " Photography and Fashion accessorie

https://www.gettyimages.es/search/u...t=none&family=editorial&editorialproducts=all

https://www.profimedia.cz/similar/428868138

Last edited:
I just wish she had a better posture and a more interesting sense of fashion.

Minus the white jeans, I would totally wear her outfit. But yes, her outfits are hit and miss.

The white jeans aren't particularly flattering, but her hair and her face look fantastic.?

Time was when she was stunning every time she set foot out the door(in her late teens and up to mid-20's) Now she is mostly hit/miss.

I just really, really really want her to totally bring it for her wedding....the day when she really NEEDS to hit it out of the park for posterity!

Last edited:
I think this is one of the few times I see her happy doing her "job". She looks good and radiant, for me!

I really enjoyed the video, although not a french speaker myself, I liked her reactions and vibe.
I have not seen her like that before, but I am sure she is all vivid with her close people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom