Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 42: January 2018 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Which he may already have or be in the process of obtaining from Rome courtesy of Monsignor Barsi...for all we know. These are crossed T"s and dotted I"s that the public will not know about unless there is a leak.

My point is simply that people who assume that Dimitri cannot marry Charlotte in church because he is divorced are incorrect.

Have they announced they are marrying or is this just speculation as to where they are headed?

Right most folks don't understand marriage tribunal issues unless they are Catholic and have experience with it or have studied it.

LaRae

:previous: There has been no announcement from the Palace or from Caroline and there almost certainly will not be one. But the sources that are reporting the engagement as fact...VF Spain and Hola, are reputed to have excellent contacts within the Princely family and are considered reliable

Can you imagine their children? They will be stunning.

LaRae

If I’m correct Caroline announced Andrea’s engagement.
With Pierre there were rumours and then Beatrice’s mum appeared with the princely family at the Rose Ball.
So I’m waiting to see if Dimitri’s mum will attend the Rose Ball next saturday.

:previous: Carole Bouquet was at Zurs for Princess Caroline's annual family ski holiday recently which was very significant imo.

But I doubt we will see her at the Rose Ball as well this week

Does anyne know if Charlotte attended the Hannover wedding last weekend?
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Does anyne know if Charlotte attended the Hannover wedding last weekend?
:confused: :confused: :confused:

only Pierre , Alexandra, and Andrea participated at the wedding. Tatiana is pregnant, Beatrice also .. Charlotte seems to be on holiday in the snow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 42: January 2018 -

:previous: Carole Bouquet was at Zurs for Princess Caroline's annual family ski holiday recently which was very significant imo.

But I doubt we will see her at the Rose Ball as well this week

Significant yes but a private holiday and thus less official than appearing at the Rose Ball IMO

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Did my ears deceive me? Did Charlotte actually acknowledge in the interview that she and Dimitri are engaged? :ohmy:

:previous: I am at work and cannot access from my smartphone for some reason..:bang: what did she say?

But his wife is living in the USA, so they can also file for the divorce over there. I'm sure it is quicker and easier to get a divorce in California than in France. If they reached an economical agreement and didn't have to go to court they problably got the divorce long ago.

I don't know how it works in Russia, they probably can get it over there too, since she is russian. And since the french procedure is son long and hard it probably will be shorter there too.

I doubt they can have a religious wedding thought (if they really are getting married this summer, which I doubt), if they married religiously in Russia.
I don't know much about how the orthodox church works on this matters, but I guess it won't be much different than the catholic church. I doubt it contemplates divorce.

I think there is a forum member from Greece who will probably know better about it.
In Greece the civil and the orthodox church wedding have the same legal value. You are not obliged to marry with civil wedding before the church. You can marry only in the church, it has the weight of a full legal wedding.
For the divorce you go to the court, independently if you married in church or in the city hall.
Orthodox church allows divorce and remarriage to the church. But up to 3 marriages. Not more.

I've googled but can't find anything showing Charlotte talking about being engaged or planning to marry Dimitri...anyone have a link? I did see a few talking about they are reportedly engaged...but nothing else.

LaRae

In Greece the civil and the orthodox church wedding have the same legal value. You are not obliged to marry with civil wedding before the church. You can marry only in the church, it has the weight of a full legal wedding.
For the divorce you go to the court, independently if you married in church or in the city hall.
Orthodox church allows divorce and remarriage to the church. But up to 3 marriages. Not more.

Thank you, I do remember reading that the Orthodox allow you to divorce and remarry in church up to three times, which surprised me.

Can you link the interview ? If so, congrats

It seems that I misunderstood. In the commentary about the interview there was a statement that she "formalized" her relationship with Dimitri, "with whom she is about to be married." I cannot find a clip of her saying anything about Dimitri though. I can only assume now that the reports were going on what ¡Hola! had reported. I cannot believe she really said something in the interview. Surely it would be reported in all the usual suspects by now! I hate these teasers! They are cruel!!!!:bang:

The video of Charlotte and Robert Maggiori being interviewd for Europe 1 has already been posted on page 6 of this thread, reposts have been removed.

Sandrine Kiberlain who was also present at the interview is Vincent Lindon’s ex-wife. They got married after Vincent and Caroline broke up.

Sandrine Kiberlain who was also present at the interview is Vincent Lindon’s ex-wife. They got married after Vincent and Caroline broke up.

Cool! It's nice to see signs of Vincent and the Casiraghi trio not completely losing touch.

:previous: Pantelleria looks like something out of a movie set. IF this wedding is going to happen I cannot think of a more perfect place.

But I do hope she will follow tradition and have her Civil ceremony at the Palace like her parents and her brothers and her ancestors.;)

I can't see Sandrine Kiberlain.

Charlotte, Dimitri and Raphael left Monaco after the Rose Ball and were pictured at the airport in Paris on Sunday, March 25:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Raphael is getting bigger and more adorable than ever ! ?

Gad Elmaleh seems to be on social media with Raphael a lot lately. I wonder if this is in reaction to countless photos and stories featuring Charlotte, Dimitri and Raphael as a happy little family. ..at the beach, dressed up for Halloween, traveling through airports etc?

It has to be a little tough for Gad.

Charlotte came to the boutique I work for in Paris a few weeks ago, she's very nice and polite (even left all the clothes she tried on folded inside the dressing room), but I do have to say that she looks way better in pictures than in real life.

I'm intrigued .. does she look better in the pictures? what do you mean? is it the whole or the face?

I hope the book sales are going well.

Charlotte is looking really lovely.:whistling:

I'm intrigued .. does she look better in the pictures? what do you mean? is it the whole or the face?

Hi, hermes, I have another question for you if you think you can answer it (I understand that you must keep discretion).

What kind of boutique is the one you work for? I'm not asking for the name of the brand or the adress, just curious about the kind of shop it is. I mean, is it a Dior, Chanel etc kind of boutique? Something more middle range? Or a high street brand? Charlotte has been spotted at Zara more than once but since you use the word boutique I guess it something more higher end.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom