Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 42: January 2018 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many frequent flyer miles they have racked up in the last year...just curious.

Do they live together?

I wonder which brand of mobile phone she has. Doesn't look like an iPhone

Do they live together?

They reportedly moved in together at the end of the summer of 2017, into what the press has described as a lavish and very large apartment on the Left Bank.

BTW, a French tabloid article speculates that they are in NYC to retrieve Raphael from one of his visits with Gad.

Last edited:
I dreamed last night that Charlotte and Felix have gotten back together... Yes, I know, 11 years have passed since they broke up... But... he was, hands down, her best boyfriend. If Vanessa Redgrave and Franco Nero can get back together after almost 40 years, why not Charlotte and Felix? :whistling: Andrea and Tatiana stuck together and he seems content now... Beatrice and Pierre - almost 10 years together, Louis and Marie maybe 6 years together already... Why not Charlotte? Why, why, why? World will be a better place...

Felix, If you read this... ;)
I hear you ?

Felix is probably in a new relationship now, maybe even married already.

Could someone please translate briefly what she said in the video above? I would appreciate it:flowers:

It's so complicated what she says... xD basicallly child is the mirror of our lifetime fragility. Please correct me if i'm wrong :)

She's saying that having children opens up every insecurity within the parent?

The subject of the conference is "childhood and violence" as many children and teenagers face violence through their life and since their tender age. Charlotte said that the birth is a form of violence, as the separation of the newborn from the body of the mother takes place in a violent way.
And we are all weaponless against the violence, somehow.

Yeah...

Not my cup of tea and not my way of thinking. ?

I'm so glad she is continuing with it. I love her but one thing about her that has driven me crazy sometimes is her way of starting something and then dropping it in a few years. When she started the philosophy forum in Monaco, I held my breath because I love philosophy and I was afraid that it would be another Ever Manifesto or GCT Life (come and gone before we could blink!) Thank you, Charlotte, for keeping it up. Cross fingers, please, keep on! I'm loving it ! :flowers:

On peut considérer que la naissance, en tout cas le fait d'être séparé de ce corps maternel, peut être une certaine forme de violence. Mais je pense que, oui, c'est difficile de ... en tout cas on ne peut pas dissocier la reflexion sur la violence de ces premiers moments de la vie, qui sont un petit peu le miroir de la dénouement et de notre fragilité aussi...qu'on va garder toute notre vie d'une certaine manière. Donc l'enfant est un peu le miroir en tout cas de cette fragilité qui fait partie de la condition humaine. La thématique de cette conférence ce soir, enfance et violence, me tient particulièrement à coeur et je tenais vraiment à ce qu'on évoque ce sujet au sein de la réflexion philosophique qu'on a construit tout au long de l'année.

We can consider birth, or at least the fact of being separated from the maternal body, as a certain form of violence. But I think it's difficult... Or at least... We can not separate the thoughts about violence from those first moments of life, that remain like a mirror of our vulnerability... And that will remain so for the rest of our life in a way. So the child is a bit the mirror of that vulnerability which is part of the condition humaine. The theme of tonight's conference, childhood and violence, is close to my own heart and I insisted it should be mentioned in the philosphical reflection that we've been developing over the past year.

There you have it. I guess Raphaël's birth wasn't an easy one! ;-)

On peut considérer que la naissance, en tout cas le fait d'être séparé de ce corps maternel, peut être une certaine forme de violence. Mais je pense que, oui, c'est difficile de ... en tout cas on ne peut pas dissocier la reflexion sur la violence de ces premiers moments de la vie, qui sont un petit peu le miroir de la dénouement et de notre fragilité aussi...qu'on va garder toute notre vie d'une certaine manière. Donc l'enfant est un peu le miroir en tout cas de cette fragilité qui fait partie de la condition humaine. La thématique de cette conférence ce soir, enfance et violence, me tient particulièrement à coeur et je tenais vraiment à ce qu'on évoque ce sujet au sein de la réflexion philosophique qu'on a construit tout au long de l'année.

We can consider birth, or at least the fact of being separated from the maternal body, as a certain form of violence. But I think it's difficult... Or at least... We can not separate the thoughts about violence from those first moments of life, that remain like a mirror of our vulnerability... And that will remain so for the rest of our life in a way. So the child is a bit the mirror of that vulnerability which is part of the condition humaine. The theme of tonight's conference, childhood and violence, is close to my own heart and I insisted it should be mentioned in the philosphical reflection that we've been developing over the past year.

There you have it. I guess Raphaël's birth wasn't an easy one! ;-)

This is an excellent translation! I’m fascinated by cyrulnik and I know Charlotte is a Longtime fan of his work. Well, admirer. “Fan” is probably something both she and he would balk at! But I just remember her reading his book on the pacha III.

A book for Kindle by Charlotte & Robert Maggiori! I'm sure some of you, probably many of you, already knew it. But for those of you who live under a rock like me here it is (French only, of course): https://www.amazon.com/Archipel-pas...519317181&sr=8-1&keywords=charlotte+casiraghi

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Caroline attend the conference? She did last year...

The description of their book is awesome, and I meant that, truly AWE-some. I've got mine pre-ordered.

Here are a few more photos of Charlotte at the Paris Fashion Week Womens wear Fall/Winter 2018/2019.

PPE Agency

Charlotte Casiraghi Paris 27 february 2018 Fashion Week show Saint Laurent

I wonder if Charlotte will attend the Cesar Awards in Paris Friday evening, since Dimitri's latest film has been nominated in several categories?

Charlotte came to the boutique I work for in Paris a few weeks ago, she's very nice and polite (even left all the clothes she tried on folded inside the dressing room), but I do have to say that she looks way better in pictures than in real life.

:previous: Wow...thanks for that information hermes.

Most other people I have read about who met her say her photos don't do her justice. So maybe you met her on a day when she just wasn't at her best OR maybe she's just not what she used to be(like most of us!;):ermm:)

The most important thing is that she was polite, and not a diva....heck I certainly do NOT always fold clothes I have left behind in the dressing room!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom