Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 42: January 2018 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

She has never looked healthier and happier, and more settled. There is a different twinkle in her eye these days. After avidly watching her all these years, this is the first time I can say, wow, she's finally grown up. I hope it never ends!

Hi, hermes, I have another question for you if you think you can answer it (I understand that you must keep discretion).

What kind of boutique is the one you work for? I'm not asking for the name of the brand or the adress, just curious about the kind of shop it is. I mean, is it a Dior, Chanel etc kind of boutique? Something more middle range? Or a high street brand? Charlotte has been spotted at Zara more than once but since you use the word boutique I guess it something more higher end.

Thank you!

Maybe the poster's name is the clue as to the name of the boutique... :lol:

I know it sounds corny but she is in love and has been transformed by it. Indeed I haven't seen a hint of the infamous "smirk smile " that began in the Dellal years since she's been with Dimitri Rassam.

She doesn't even rail and scowl at the paps anymore.....she leaves that to her man.;)

I have been watching her since she was a child and I have never seen Charlotte so completely radiant.

I agree with moby.

Long may it last!..

Last edited:
(...)

She looks fabulous!

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly. Apart from her hit-and-miss wardrobe she hasn't
looked this good since her late teens/early twenties heyday!

She looks happy and relaxed. She looks like she feels great in her own skin. So far, her 30's have been doing her great.

:previous:

She has never looked healthier and happier, and more settled. There is a different twinkle in her eye these days. After avidly watching her all these years, this is the first time I can say, wow, she's finally grown up. I hope it never ends!

Maybe the poster's name is the clue as to the name of the boutique... [emoji38]
I had the same though also.

Posts and replies to them that discussed Charlotte Casiraghi's weight have been removed, as we don't discuss weight issues. And please be mindful of your wording in order to remain respectful to both the people you discuss and your fellow members. Thank you!

The more I see of Charlotte's ring the more I love it. It's impressive and substantial without being show-biz and ostentatious.

An exquisite diamond set in a classic gold band.

Last edited:
The more I see of Charlotte's ring the more I love it. It's impressive and substantial without being show-biz and ostentatious.

Suits our girl, doesn't it! :flowers:

I think that is Valentine Maillot. I don't know why she always is together with Charlotte when she travels for example gucci or in this case Mont Blanc.She is the wife of Jean- Christophe Maillot and mother of Juliette, friend of Charlotte.

I think that is Valentine Maillot. I don't know why she always is together with Charlotte when she travels for example gucci or in this case Mont Blanc.She is the wife of Jean- Christophe Maillot and mother of Juliette, friend of Charlotte.
Former wife of Jean Christophe Maillot. They are separated a long time ago.
It is a long time that JC Maillot is in couple with the prima ballerina of his ballet, I forgot the name

Last edited:

If she keeps it on, she is def engaged. That is a gorgeous ring and suits her completely.

:previous: She has not been photographed without that rock since she "debuted" it the evening of the Rose Ball. I personally have no doubt at all that she will be Mme Charlotte Rassam before the end of the year. ;)

So...a big wedding?

LaRae

Hopefully she does a nice dress...nothing too fashion forward.

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know to be honest. I can't really guess with her. I think they'll probably go the way her brothers did before her. Civil ceremony at the Palais Princier and the bigger wedding at a special destination outside France/Monaco.

So...a big wedding?

LaRae

I am not sure. I 100% agree with Empress Merel...I think she will have a Civil ceremony at the Palace and another celebration on Pantelleria. I hope she will at least appear at the Palace window for a photo like her parents and her brothers did. Charlotte is so very press shy but I am hoping she is so happy that day that she will throw the photographers-and us-a bone!!:lol: I have been waiting a looong time to see Charlotte Marie Pomeline as a bride...I am more excited about her potential wedding than I am about Harry/Meghan and Beatrice/Jack.

It IS her first wedding and even if I am not sure she will dress in a big white gown, I hope it's beautiful and memorable at least.

I also get the feeling that they will not wait long to have their first child together.....

Last edited:
I am not sure. I 100% agree with Empress Merel...I think she will have a Civil ceremony at the Palace and another celebration on Pantelleria. I hope she will at least appear at the Palace window for a photo like her parents and her brothers did. Charlotte is so very press shy but I am hoping she is so happy that day that she will throw the photographers-and us-a bone!!:lol: I have been waiting a looong time to see Charlotte Marie Pomeline as a bride...I am more excited about her potential wedding than I am about Harry/Meghan and Beatrice/Jack.

It IS her first wedding and even if I am not sure she will dress in a big white gown, I hope it's beautiful and memorable at least.

I also get the feeling that they will not wait long to have their first child together.....

Ι also believe that they will soon expand their family ?:flowers:

Is the wedding set for this summer?

:previous: Yes all the media are reporting that they will marry this summer in Monaco and Sicily.

Ufff... Is it true love?:bang:
Charlotte... Charlotte... Charlotte... :cry:

Well imo she looks great lately, so if this new relationship is part of the reason, i say: more power to her

Not really sure we can call this relationship "new" since she and Dimitri have been together well over a year now.

But I knew when I saw the first photos of the the two of them together that there was something different about this one.........;)

She always seems quite relaxed around him in the pics I've seen. None of the stressed out look.

LaRae

She seems to have that same look of contentment and happiness with Dimitri the way Caroline did when Stefano was alive.

As for the wedding, Charlotte is press shy, but she doesn't seem to shy away from a good party nor a beautiful dress. A two-part wedding in Monaco and Sicily seems to fit her nicely. The wedding of Andrea and Tatiana was extravagant but we barely saw any of it, so her need for a more private wedding (unlike the one of Pierre and Beatrice imo) could well be pulled off.

:previous: This. She has never seemed so settled and happy since I have been watching her..this is the first relationship she's been in as an adult that feels equal on EVERY level especially intellectually and in terms of background.

I hope Charlotte has indeed finally found her Stefano.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom