Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 42: January 2018 - July 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Swimming pool pictures , shopping pistures, Gala pictures is that ther live. Is Dimitri career better now he dated Miss Casiraghi.

To me , they did a very bad planning and should have done as Charlotte 's Brothers.
A Glittering Summer Wedding organised by Princess Caroline and Mrs Carole Bouquet and then a Child.
Only Pierre did as your expectations. First marriage and then kids. Andrea married after being father

Swimming pool pictures , shopping pistures, Gala pictures is that ther live. Is Dimitri career better now he dated Miss Casiraghi.

To me , they did a very bad planning and should have done as Charlotte 's Brothers.
A Glittering Summer Wedding organised by Princess Caroline and Mrs Carole Bouquet and then a Child.

But Dimitri had a fantastic career before he met Charlotte and he still does, he won a Cesar for producing Le Petit Prince in 2015 and was nominated for his latest film Le Brio just last year. His current project is a collaboration with Benjamin Millepied(husband of Oscar winner Natalie Portman.)

I don't think we need to worry about Dimitri's career. He's doing okay.;)

As for a glittering summer wedding...well yes, it would have been nice. But it's not the wedding that's important, as Princess Caroline can tell you. She had a "glittering summer wedding" exactly 40 years ago this month with Philippe Junot.:sad:

What's important is the couple and the quality of the relationship in marriage they have, not the type of wedding.

I hope Charlotte and Dimitri are as happy together as they seem to be, and that the child they are expecting is a healthy one.

Exactly. Charlotte is an independent woman in her 30´s and if she doesn´t want to do the whole marriage before babies thing, that is her decision and no one else´s.

Also, I hate this narrative that Charlotte would be bad for Dimitri´s career? How on earth would it be harmful for him to be connected to the granddaughter of Grace Kelly, a member of the Princely Family of Monaco, well-connected, wealthy and beautiful?! Dimitri is responsible for his career, not she. It's as if to suggest that whatever happens to him, will be blamed on her. We're not in the 60's anymore, please.

Exactly. Charlotte is an independent woman in her 30´s and if she doesn´t want to do the whole marriage before babies thing, that is her decision and no one else´s.

Also, I hate this narrative that Charlotte would be bad for Dimitri´s career? How on earth would it be harmful for him to be connected to the granddaughter of Grace Kelly, a member of the Princely Family of Monaco, well-connected, wealthy and beautiful?! Dimitri is responsible for his career, not she. It's as if to suggest that whatever happens to him, will be blamed on her. We're not in the 60's anymore, please.
This. Absolutely agree.

@Moonmaiden23 I disagree with you about Princess Caroline's glittering wedding 40 years ago. It was not a glittering wedding for the daughter of a ruling Prince, to a fairy tale place than Monaco. It was a downplayed wedding expressing a not willing marriage. Bride was maybe the only happy person to this wedding despite dressed like a country girl. Prince Rainier was "heavy" feeling, Princess Grace was sad, and Princess Stéphanie angry. Prince Albert inexpressif and groom like enjoying a party nothing more.

:previous: Thank you fandesacs but those are subjective opinions. The wedding was of course not on par with recent Royal weddings and was not even in the same league as that of Lady Diana and Prince Charles a few years later, but it was still no furtive little affair...it was very public and grand. The gala that preceded it the night before was, by all reports ,VERY lavish with the cream of international high society in attendance.

ICAM about the bride's parents. They looked pretty glum.:sad:

Charlotte has sort of dropped off the radar since the GCT a few of weeks ago. I read a story in Ici Paris that said her pregnancy has "exhausted" her.

Maybe she will just lay low until she gives birth in about six weeks. I'm even wondering if she will be on the PACHA this summer like she usually is.:sad:

Seems like I read she was due in October..

LaRae

All the articles are saying end of August, beginning of September. I have not read October anywhere personally but you never know.

Judging by her size at GCT and what looked like edema of her ankles and feet at Dimitri's brother's wedding, I am guessing she has about 6-8 weeks to go.

Last edited:
All the articles are saying end of August, beginning of September. I have not read October anywhere personally but you never know.

Judging by her size at GCT and what looked edema of her ankles and feet at Dimitri's brother's wedding, I am guessing she has about 6-8 weeks to go.
That's what I have read as well. I think another couple of months but you never know - she hid the beginning of her pregnancy quite well so it's hard to tell.

Awful to be honest. I hate the Saint Laurent aesthetic so much.

Raphael will have the most interesting childhood out of Caroline's grand kids, with a very high-society mother from a ruling dynasty, and a self-made, actor, immigrant father. It would be interesting to see which side he will lean towards as he grows.

yes I agree but I doubt he will lean more one way than another. We are all a combination of a mother and father, with a third "our way" into the mix. It's not one way or another, but rather a fusion of the two ways plus the path we forge for ourselves. :flowers:

Time to close this thread. The new one can be found here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom