Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 41: January 2017 - December 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, Char is at her best when she wears Giamba

Also, an interesting video of her at the party.
Instagram
The woman she is with(who looks like her personal assistant/handler/manager) is the mother of Juliette Maillot???

You are right. I made a Google search. But I did non find what is this lady doing. Public relations ?
The interesting point is that Charlotte is rounded by people she knows since her childhood. She has been grown up together with Juliette and Eugenia Niarchos, so I presume she knows Valentine Maillot since her first days.

hope she is enjoying her holiday and having fun with her new man !

It's her shape folks. Why haven't people figured this out yet? A nice and beautiful shape, imo.

Nice pictures. She seems happy. I wish her to last and to found a real family, like her brothers did.

Cover from Paris Match

Charlotte Casiraghi et Dimitri Rassam, ce n'est pas du cinéma http://www.parismatch.com/Royal-Blo...Dimitri-Rassam-ce-n-est-pas-du-cinema-1231970

Thirty five years ago Paris Match was having covers with Princess Caroline or Princess Stéphanie with their lovers in the beach, now Charlotte, soon it will be Alexandra.
Time is flying but people's interests stay the same.

Last edited:

As always speculative posts and replies to them have been deleted.

All the photos of Caroline and Stephanie with their lovers on Paris Match were not a good advertisement for Monaco and it is not still a good advertisement with the photo of Charlotte with her new lover.
It was not a good time for the principality all these scandales and I hope it will not start again.
I hope Princess Alexandra will be more serious, more discreetand more balanced.

It was not a good time for the principality all these scandales and I hope it will not start again.

Well, I remember the time of the "scandals" and as I remember it the Principality was extremely glamorous and popular. It certainly wasn't a good time for Caroline and Stephanie to have their every move watched and dissected.

As Charlotte is a minor member of the family it shouldn't be a problem. Scandals are only scandals because other people gossip and point the finger.

As for discretion - Charlotte is on a private holiday - she didn't ask to be followed by photographers with telescopic lenses. She isn't running down a busy shopping street with no clothes on. Personally, I don't think she lacks discretion - apart from her appearances for Gucci and Mont Blanc she doesn't actively seek publicity for her private life and in the few interviews she gives she refuses to discuss anything personal.

And I don't think Charlotte (or her mother for that matter) is unbalanced - that's a rather harsh judgement to make.

She just seems to need to be in a partnership - many people are like that - and she wants happiness - who are we to judge?

Albert II, his glamorous and elegant wife Princess Charlene and their adorable twins are the face of the Principality of Monaco now. Just as in the era of Grace and Rainier, the image of the Principality begins and ends with the ruling family which is Albert and his young family.

When Rainier was on the Throne the press and public were rightly focused on his gorgeous, sexy daughters...not the children of his sister Princess Antoinette for example.

As Florestane pointed out, for all their beauty and glamour Caroline's children do not bear quite their weight on the shoulders that she and Stephanie. did in the 70's and 80's.

She must suffer from a swollen belly when she eats certain foods. I know people who have the same problem. I wish I was in the Caribbean right now!
She has some tan even, I noticed from the Chi photos:p:cool:

All the photos of Caroline and Stephanie with their lovers on Paris Match were not a good advertisement for Monaco and it is not still a good advertisement with the photo of Charlotte with her new lover.

Following your point of view, I mean the scandals you saw in Paris Match etc, I remind you there are other Princely Family members who did even worst respect to what Princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie did many years ago and Charlotte who is, by the way, a private citizen.

A daughter and a son out of the wedlock, and some pictures in Saint Barth of a Princess, who seemed to be drunk, accompanied by only men instead f her husband.

I Personally think it's not fare to make judgment on people we never met.

Well, I remember the time of the "scandals" and as I remember it the Principality was extremely glamorous and popular. It certainly wasn't a good time for Caroline and Stephanie to have their every move watched and dissected.

As Charlotte is a minor member of the family it shouldn't be a problem. Scandals are only scandals because other people gossip and point the finger.

As for discretion - Charlotte is on a private holiday - she didn't ask to be followed by photographers with telescopic lenses. She isn't running down a busy shopping street with no clothes on. Personally, I don't think she lacks discretion - apart from her appearances for Gucci and Mont Blanc she doesn't actively seek publicity for her private life and in the few interviews she gives she refuses to discuss anything personal.

And I don't think Charlotte (or her mother for that matter) is unbalanced - that's a rather harsh judgement to make.

She just seems to need to be in a partnership - many people are like that - and she wants happiness - who are we to judge?

Completely agree with you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Following your point of view, I mean the scandals you saw in Paris Match etc, I remind you there are other Princely Family members who did even worst respect to what Princess Caroline and Princess Stephanie did many years ago and Charlotte who is, by the way, a private citizen.

A daughter and a son out of the wedlock, and some pictures in Saint Barth of a Princess, who seemed to be drunk, accompanied by only men instead f her husband.

I Personally think it's not fare to make judgment on people we never met.
Sorry I do not understand which Princess in Saint barth you are talking about.

:previous:I think she was referring to Princess Charlene, on a holiday without Prince Albert a few years ago.:cool:

We cannot compare Charlotte who is kissing her lover on the mouth to Charlene who was invited to the meal of the parish of saint Barth , she brought material of the lifesave of her foundation to the pastor who takes care of the poor children of saint Barth, there were the members of the council of the parish who were men but there were also their wifes and the wife of the pastor, she kissed the cheek of the pastor , the pastor and his wife are also the friends of Prince Albert they were invited to the celebration for the 10 years of reign of Albert , one year after the visit of Charlene to Saint Barth, Charlene was not naked nor drunken.

Charlotte is free to have a lot of lovers but poor Raphael who had not the time to know a new man that an another man is arriving in his life, it is not a life for a so little child..

Charlene was not naked nor drunken.

Charlotte is free to have a lot of lovers but poor Raphael who had not the time to know a new man that an another man is arriving in his life, it is not a life for a so little child..

Neither is Charlotte naked nor, to my knowledge, drunk.

You're right, Charlotte is free to have a lot of lovers - she's a grown woman in her thirties. However, she hasn't had "a lot" of lovers - you make it sound like the door is still banging shut on one as the next one walks in! She has had two (yes, that incredibly high number that comes just before infinity) significant relationships, the second of which produced a child. Sadly, it hasn't worked out. Since then she went out with Lamberto (for quite a few months not just a matter of days) and now she is dating again - after a break of a few months. I don't think the Whore of Babylon needs to worry about her Biggest Slut in the World title yet.

She seems a loving and present mother to Raphaël - I hardly think she is exposing him to her boyfriends if she doesn't think there is a chance of they're being around for a while.

For me everything that she does is weird. From one side, she seems to be so mature, so wise (her philosopher's meetings, etc.), from the other she seems to be so careless in her love life, not to mention the very unstable upbringing of Raphael. I have always wondered why many down-to-earth, simple-minded people are dealing so well in their lives, wheras intellectulists are so wrong in their private lives. Of course, I cannot really judge Charlotte - I don't know her. But judgining by her recently reported actions (since she broke up with Alex Deall), it all seems weird.

For me everything that she does is weird. From one side, she seems to be so mature, so wise (her philosopher's meetings, etc.), from the other she seems to be so careless in her love life, not to mention the very unstable upbringing of Raphael. I have always wondered why many down-to-earth, simple-minded people are dealing so well in their lives, wheras intellectulists are so wrong in their private lives. Of course, I cannot really judge Charlotte - I don't know her. But judgining by her recently reported actions (since she broke up with Alex Deall), it all seems weird.

I'm sorry but how do you know that Raphaël's upbringing is unstable? He has loving and involved, but separated, parents and a comfortable life. He's 3 - he won't remember when his parents were together and who is to say this relationship won't work out? The truth is we don't actually know how long Dmitri has been on the scene and when Charlotte judged it was appropriate to introduce him.

I wish we can judge relationships by photos alone because these beach ones are certainly encouraging! I cant remember her looking that "involved" before and I think her partners haven't looked that into her in a while. I've decided I like this Dimitri fella for her. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom