Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 40: December 2015 -December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to part 40 of the thread to discuss the current events of Charlotte Casiraghi and her family.

You can find the old thread here:

** Charlotte Casiraghi and Family Current Events Part 39: January 2014 - December 2015 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy posting! :flowers:

Sorry if it's in French but there is a proverb which says ; l'humour est la politesse du désespoir !

I predicted this would happen in the last thread. To quote myself:

He's talked about the demise of his relationship with Noé's mother. He also talked about the break-up of his 4 year relationship with Aurelie Dupont. Most comedians are very blunt, and they use their own woes as material. He never seemed shy in talking about Charlotte, in fact some people on this site got annoyed when he would reference dating "a princess". We'll see. I think he'll blab. Maybe not in the near future, but in a year or so.

.......prévious

he plays a man on stage who says, ' I am single, my wife left me', nothing else.

He does not talk about his personal life.he never spoke about his last former girlfriends.

We don't know why Gad and Charlotte split , during all their relation, Gad was a good man after the readers here and now they are separate, it is Gad is a bad man and poor Charlotte.

What I see is a woman who had three men in three years( 2012 2015) and a child , she is the copy of her mother and her aunts ( Princess Stéphanie and princess Antoinette) when they were Young ladies

I remember Gad making comments during random stand-up routines. I didn't blame him, both women talked extensively about their break-ups. It was only fair that he got to add some throwaway comments. In more recent years, he's definitely talked about dating "a Princess". Most comedians are very forthright about their personal lives, if that was going to bother Charlotte she shouldn't have dated him in the first place.

I will say criticizing Charlotte over her personal life while defending Gad is rather amusing. They both have very similar dating patterns. Has Gad ever had a relationship that lasted longer than 4 years? I don't believe so. Instead, of being a copy of her mother and aunts she appears to be a copy of Gad.

miss whirley, your last sentence encapsulates my feelings to perfection.;) I completely agree. Gad talked more about his relationship with Charlotte than Felix Winckler and Alex Dellal combined...who never ever discussed her at all. I happen to think the time to give an interview categorically denying that you will marry your much younger lover IS NOT when she is only weeks away from giving birth. It looks even worse when the said girlfriend is the niece of a ruling Prince. Bad form, period. What ever happened to "no comment" delivered with an enigmatic smile?!

Anyway, I thought Gad/Charlotte were a bad match from the beginning and I am neither surprised nor disappointed that it's over. Good riddance.

Charlotte is on the cover of Paris Match, btw.

Last edited:
Oh God, Gad confirming his split in such a way.. Very childish. Or mazbe he tried to share humor -an unsuccessful one :glare:

This week ,Charlotte is on the cover of Paris Match . Gad remains silent.

.......prévious

What I see is a woman who had three men in three years( 2012 2015) and a child , she is the copy of her mother and her aunts ( Princess Stéphanie and princess Antoinette) when they were Young ladies

Welcome again, dear sexism.

It's really amazing.

1st: Charlotte did not have 3 men in 3 years. She's been with Gad since 2011. Four straight years. And after 4 years she's left him. What a crime, my GOd.

2nd: even if she's had 3 men in 3 years (which is false), what of it? where's the crime?

3rd: I really can not see what does she have in common with her mother. Caroline made a youth mistake marrying Junot but she never had children with him and after Junot she acted as a normal 20 year old and went out with a couple of guys but never in a serious way. At 26 (quite young, I would say), she met Stefano, she married him and she had 3 children with him. I guess it's not her fault that the father of her children died????

Appart from the failed marriage with Junot, Caroline had a very normal youth, a couple of non serious boyfriends, and then the real one. Married at 26, she actually settled down earlier than most people.

4th: I wonder why you see a woman who's had a child and 3 men and you fail to see a man who's had 2 kids with two different women, and who at 44 has been unable to keep a relationship for more that 4 years with any of the 7 or 8 girlfriends he's had in the last years.

By the way he had 4 of these women (Charlotte, Marie Drucker, Nora Arnezeder and Aurélie Dupont) in only 3 years (2008-2011).

And he does talk. He's talked about his private life (with Charlotte) before and he will do it again.

Last edited:
Not to mention she was in a relationship with Alex Dellal for just as many, if not more, years. If anything, this woman is a serial monogamist and likes to be in a relationship. She doesn't stay single for long, which is her own choice.

Comedians are funny on stage, but many aren't that fun in their private lives. Not to say Gad is a moody, difficult person but he certainly wouldn't be the first comedian to be so.

Welcome again, dear sexism.

It's really amazing.

1st: Charlotte did not have 3 men in 3 years. She's been with Gad since 2011. Four straight years. And after 4 years she's left him. What a crime, my GOd.

2nd: even if she's had 3 men in 3 years (which is false), what of it? where's the crime?

3rd: I really can not see what does she have in common with her mother. Caroline made a youth mistake marrying Junot but she never had children with him and after Junot she acted as a normal 20 year old and went out with a couple of guys but never in a serious way. At 26 (quite young, I would say), she met Stefano, she married him and she had 3 children with him. I guess it's not her fault that the father of her children died????

Appart from the failed marriage with Junot, Caroline had a very normal youth, a couple of non serious boyfriends, and then the real one. Married at 26, she actually settled down earlier than most people.

4th: I wonder why you see a woman who's had a child and 3 men and you fail to see a man who's had 2 kids with two different women, and who at 44 has been unable to keep a relationship for more that 4 years with any of the 7 or 8 girlfriends he's had in the last years.

By the way he had 4 of these women (Charlotte, Marie Drucker, Nora Arnezeder and Aurélie Dupont) in only 3 years (2008-2011).

And he does talk. He's talked about his private life (with Charlotte) before and he will do it again.

A couple of guys? You must be very young then....:ermm:

I remember Rosellini and a Guillermo Vilas.

After Philippe Junot it was all. And Vincent Lindon before Ernst. Two men in 25 years.
Before Junot she had some youth flirts. It is not thousand of men.

She was not white like snow, she had lovers before her wedding with Stefano and after the death of Stefano she had vincent Lindon and other men and she took the husband of her friend she was expecting, she married but her marriage failed.It was not a succeed
I will not speak about Stéphanie and Antoinette the sister of Rainier, she had lovers even with a german soldier during the war, she married three times , she had her three children before her marriage with Jean Charles Rey the wedding legitimated them. for Charlotte, we are saying in french 'the dogs are not doing cats'
Happily Andrea and Pierre seem to be more calm.

Why does she have to be white like the snow? Why are we trying to impose our morality onto other people? Unbelievable how many police we have here. They lived a colorful and full life, so what?

She is almost thirty and she had two long relationships plus one teen flirt. Now she is on her "fourth" catch. It is not excessive, for the actual period.

.......prévious

he plays a man on stage who says, ' I am single, my wife left me', nothing else.

He does not talk about his personal life.he never spoke about his last former girlfriends.

We don't know why Gad and Charlotte split , during all their relation, Gad was a good man after the readers here and now they are separate, it is Gad is a bad man and poor Charlotte.

Well, if we want to talk about comparisons, it's not like Prince Albert was any different from his sisters... he was a playboy and fathered two children who only recongnized later... at least Charlotte was in a relationship... don'tunderstand all the hate, really...

Anyway, this thread is about Charlotte, there is not need to bring out her mom and her relatives...

I don't hate Charlotte, she is still Young and could find a man whith which she could live , i am only sorry for Raphael, he is so Young just 2 to live with parents who are separat.

She was not white like snow, she had lovers before her wedding with Stefano and after the death of Stefano she had vincent Lindon and other men and she took the husband of her friend she was expecting, she married but her marriage failed.It was not a succeed
I will not speak about Stéphanie and Antoinette the sister of Rainier, she had lovers even with a german soldier during the war, she married three times , she had her three children before her marriage with Jean Charles Rey the wedding legitimated them. for Charlotte, we are saying in french 'the dogs are not doing cats'
Happily Andrea and Pierre seem to be more calm.

Why should she be white as snow? What an updated sexist notion.
The woman had a couple of young loves, nothing serious in her early twenties... Do you really think she should have waited for the father of her children. Wow!

And, no, she did not have other men between the dead of Stefano and Ernst, only Vincent Lindon. Why do you invent such things?

Yes, after the father of her children died she didn't stay a lonely widow, she didn't become a nun. She had a new partner. Why not? She was a 35 year old widow, she had a right to keep living.
I really don't understand what's the problem or what you are trying to imply.

I don't think we have to be on Charlotte's or Gad's sight, like in every split. They broke for their own reasons, that's it. Why it has to be a fight like a football match? It is private. No announcement no explanation. They are neither politicians nor ruling royals.

Why should she be white as snow? What an updated sexist notion.
The woman had a couple of young loves, nothing serious in her early twenties... Do you really think she should have waited for the father of her children. Wow!

And, no, she did not have other men between the dead of Stefano and Ernst, only Vincent Lindon. Why do you invent such things?

Yes, after the father of her children died she didn't stay a lonely widow, she didn't become a nun. She had a new partner. Why not? She was a 35 year old widow, she had a right to keep living.
I really don't understand what's the problem or what you are trying to imply.

Hello, Paranoia. Welcome to this corner of the internet, get updates on your favorite royals while suffering through some people's anachronistic "values."

Could someone translate or sum up the above article priyanka posted?

It's easy to copy and paste it into Google Translate. It doesn't really say much though. Basically distance apart and the demands of Gad's job, and different interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom